Akon signed Lady GaGa right? soooooo...

Take it easy on the Elton John/Madonna comparisons.....give it some more time...

...but to deny that the girl has the entire world wrapped around her finger?

C'mon.

Originally Posted by illniche22

I never understood why cats argue over whats in another mans pocket...what does this have to do with your money?...either way 80% of the people mentioned in this thread (even their children in some cases) never have to work another day in their lives PERIOD!..so just take these numbers as motivation and put it into motion..

This...Although discussions like this are fun at times

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

laugh.gif
ScottHallWithAPick wrote:

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Are you saying Madonna is better than Lady Gaga? Madonna is not even close to being as talented as Gaga.
This is why I am pro-choice
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
dude really said Gaga>>>>Madonna?

Instead of formulating an argument you stay with a slick remark. Fall back and stick to selling snap backs.

Akon has his own diamond mine & signed French Montana, of course he's on his way to being a billionaire before Jay or Puff.

Usher aint seeing Kells in no way. Kells might can't dance, but can Usher piss on $*@+ like Kells can? I didn't think so. Dude is known for wifin up dudes.

Ga Ga aint this generations Madonna? She damn near doin the same thing Madonna did in the 80's right now. Madonna just been in this longer that Ga Ga, and she almost as gay as Elton John.

Whats so far feteched about Beiber being the next Timberlake? Or Gaga is this generation's Madonna?

I'm getting the feeling ya'll are stuck on the fact that since there was ONE artist there will always be ONE artist.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Akon has his own diamond mine & signed French Montana, of course he's on his way to being a billionaire before Jay or Puff.

Usher aint seeing Kells in no way. Kells might can't dance, but can Usher piss on $*@+ like Kells can? I didn't think so. Dude is known for wifin up dudes.

Ga Ga aint this generations Madonna? She damn near doin the same thing Madonna did in the 80's right now. Madonna just been in this longer that Ga Ga, and she almost as gay as Elton John.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
yeah cuz he's next to blow?

no way lady gaga is this generation Madonna.....at least not yet
there is no doubt that she could be if she keeps doing what she is doing
look at Britney Spears.....

Gaga is talented though and she is the biggest artist on the planet right now and selling a bunch of records. Give it more time though,Madonna's been at it for almost 30 years,Gaga's only been at it for a little over 2 years so the Gaga > Madonna statement is idiotic. She could be but not after such little time.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
yeah cuz he's next to blow?
You serious?

French Montana is this generations Tupac.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

This topic is straight comedy. Grown men arguing who's richer. And Gaga over Madonna. 
laugh.gif
 This is why i love NT.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAH at the majority of the arguments in here! Comparing Lady Gaga to MADONNA OR ELTON JOHN!!!?????? Akon being a billionaire!!!????? hahahahahahhahahahahaha Ya'll really give these Artist too much credit when it comes to money. Jay won't see a billion anytime soon he has a very long way to go. I personally dont believe he is worth as much as they say. You also have to realize that these estimates are what they brought in as a brand not in their pocket. Jay is worth about $250-300 max. Dont believe everything you read!
you cant be this stupid

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by crobers 78

richiecotite wrote:
I can't believe someone would go so hard defending Usher
^ LOL, THIS! I mean confessions was cool but he does not have one song that has left the kind of feelings/impressions that MJ consistently has plus when you try too hard to be like a legend (aka # eight) it takes away.... A LOT!
It's bad enough you dedicate yourself to sucking Jordan off and bringing "#8" up every chance you get in S&T...now you gon' bring that #*$* to Music? Scram outta here %##%#.
Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

I shouldn't have said Baby .. Slim would be a better Choice .. cuz he's lowkey and and doesn't ball out like his bro
pimp.gif

To your corner...go sit!

CMF!

Where do some of you live? Cause it can't be earth. Are you really trying to say that Lady Gaga isn't [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]THIS GENERATIONS[/color] (90's and 00's babies) Elton John, and Madonna?

I'm not saying she is better by no means (I don't even like her), but when it comes to pop music, she has caused massive controversy and is seen as being musically gifted. She is in that worldwide category, where even people from dump truck countries view her music as art. Her buzz has taken the same exact path as Madonna. Granted, she has to drop a few more albums and be in the game for a little bit more to fully solidify this title, but I am pretty sure it's safe to say she is going to be around for while. What female is doing it harder than her right now?

I'm going to blame the super lack of comprehension skills on NT. Cause I know the majority of you buffoons read "Lady Gaga, Elton John, Madonna" in the same sentence and didn't even stop to actually think about the CONTEXT. Just couldn't wait to dismiss my comment and hit me with the quick "
laugh.gif
" reply.

Also Usher can never fill MJ's void, just based off the out of control global impact MJ made. I mean really, The Beatles and Michael Jackson are the only people to completely influence the entire world at one point. And transcend across all generations, The Beatles and MJ gave other people the inspiration and blueprint for their own careers. I don't even think you can name one R&B singer that doesn't site MJ as being their main influence to music/dancing

-The Juice

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

Where do some of you live? Cause it can't be earth. Are you really trying to say that Lady Gaga isn't [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]THIS GENERATIONS[/color] (90's and 00's babies) Elton John, and Madonna?

I'm not saying she is better by no means (I don't even like her), but when it comes to pop music, she has caused massive controversy and is seen as being musically gifted. She is in that worldwide category, where even people from dump truck countries view her music as art. Her buzz has taken the same exact path as Madonna. Granted, she has to drop a few more albums and be in the game for a little bit more to fully solidify this title, but I am pretty sure it's safe to say she is going to be around for while. What female is doing it harder than her right now?

I'm going to blame the super lack of comprehension skills on NT. Cause I know the majority of you buffoons read "Lady Gaga, Elton John, Madonna" in the same sentence and didn't even stop to actually think about the CONTEXT. Just couldn't wait to dismiss my comment and hit me with the quick "
laugh.gif
" reply.

Also Usher can never fill MJ's void, just based off the out of control global impact MJ made. I mean really, The Beatles and Michael Jackson are the only people to completely influence the entire world at one point. And transcend across all generations, The Beatles and MJ gave other people the inspiration and blueprint for their own careers. I don't even think you can name one R&B singer that doesn't site MJ as being their main influence to music/dancing

-The Juice

Bro did you really say Dump truck countries lol? 

Name somebody after MJ that has done better than Usher in terms of performing, dancing, and overall mainstream success.

Go ahead.  You gonna put Lebron in the top ten of all time players?

Originally Posted by Badham

Name somebody after MJ that has done better than Usher in terms of performing, dancing, and overall mainstream success.

Simple question: in your opinion, is Usher on the same level as MJ? Yes or no?

-The Juice

she has caused massive controversy
 She is in that worldwide category
 Her buzz has taken the same exact path as Madonna.
Granted, she has to drop a few more albums and be in the game for a little bit more to fully solidify this title, but I am pretty sure it's safe to say she is going to be around for while.
What female is doing it harder than her right now?

1. What controversy? Wearing a meat dress?
2. This girl is going on a 3 year tour and it won't reach half of what Madonna's #1 selling tour reached. And Lady Gaga would have been lucky to have co-headlined with Ye had it gone through. Madonna had Run DMC & Beastie Boys open for her on her 1st tour.
3. What path is that?
4. How is it safe? Nothing in this industry is safe.
5. No one. And I applaud her but let her release I don't know, a REAL 2nd album before you start crowning folks around here.

I swear half 99% of people who post here haven't heard 1 Madonna song or know her impact
3. Same exact path? Which is?

Dude, I asked you a question first. Answer my question, then I'll do the same.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Granted, she has to drop a few more albums and be in the game for a little bit more to fully solidify this title, but I am pretty sure it's safe to say she is going to be around for while.

2. This girl is going on a 3 year tour and it won't reach half of what Madonna's #1 selling tour reached. And Lady Gaga would have been lucky to have co-headlined with Ye had it gone through. Madonna had Run DMC & Beastie Boys open for her on her 1st tour.
3. What path is that?
5. No one. And I applaud her but let her release I don't know, a REAL 2nd album before you start crowning folks around here.

I swear half 99% of people who post here haven't heard 1 Madonna song or know her impact
Shes only been at it for 2 YEARS. Madonna's been doing it for almost 30. Giver her time,it's not even fair to compare them now.

All the research I've done shows Usher outsold R. Kelly worldwide...I'm not saying that makes him better but this thread is a bout $ right?

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

3. What path is that?

Shes only been at it for 2 YEARS. Madonna's been doing it for almost 30. Giver her time,it's not even fair to compare them now.
4 years. But that's the point I'm making. Don't compare her

Back
Top Bottom