Akron, Ohio Mayor trashes NYC Vol. Are you serious? LOL

Only thing Clvd has over NYC is a higher population of the poor and unemployed. Yea, you can keep that gutter of a town. I'd rather live in some of the slum cities in Eastern Europe than in Clvd, or any city in Ohio for that matter.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by Crumbs

if he wants to keep taking Ls hell stay

yeah we all know how the Knicks have thrived since they've been in the NBA for like 100 years....

yall got like 2 chips
eek.gif
laugh.gif
I just re-read my post...yea i dont think i mentioned anything about the NYKs... but thanks for their nba history check.

Originally Posted by zichardruniga

but drew carey said cleveland rocks
And Kid Cudi said Cleveland is the reason

But even Cudi left Cleveland for NY. Lebron make it happen.

This mayor is deluded. That quote would have ppl thinking Cleveland is a mash up of LA, Dubai, Italy, Paris, Tokyo, El Dorado, and Atlantis
laugh.gif

It's Ohio son compared to NYC.

Who would want to live in NY
roll.gif
I forgot about the droves of ppl coming to live in Ohio daily.

nothing more than a marketing effort by the city to keep a big name athlete in town to keep up city revenues.......Cant use lebron in those city promo ad's any more if he leaves, revenue goes down because less tax can be charged on all the tickets he sells.....plus he is a home town kid......just a smaller market doing what they have to do to stay some what relevant...

That goes to show how corny Ohio is...The mayor of one of your biggest cities has nothing more important to do than stand there and criticize New York to convince the biggest sports star in his state to stay? If Mike Bloomberg (NYC Mayor) held a press conference to discuss the free agent class of 2010 and it's impact on the Knicks, I would move out of NYC because obviously dude is not as focused as he should be

If there is anybody that says Cleveland>>NYC and has either lived in both, or lived in neither but visited both places, I'll debate this with them..But we all know everyone that says Cleveland>> NYC is either a NYC hater, lives in Cleveland, or is mentally challenged

Why is the mayor even talking about this? This should be the last thing on his list with that garbage *@% city. Your job should be in limbo also, idiot.

Back
Top Bottom