Akron, Ohio Mayor trashes NYC Vol. Are you serious? LOL

laugh.gif
@ that vid.

"Please stay Lebron.....we really need yooouuu"

Is there really nothing else in Cleveland?

Originally Posted by Battousai701

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

How could NY compete with this!?

We Are Lebron Video - Watch more Funny Videos
that was so pitiful
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

the whole thing screams of desperation
smh.gif

now the mayor is literally BEGGING for lebron to stay. dude should stay in politics and concern himself with the rest of the people instead. however, u cant fault him since lebron is their state's main economy.

roll.gif

I really wish people wouldn't confuse Akron with Cleveland. It's so annoying. Honestly I don't know why Mayor Pusquellic is saying anything....it doesn't matter where Bron goes to play, he'll be keeping that house in Akron. So shut up and worry about UA taking over the city.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by Crumbs

if he wants to keep taking Ls hell stay
Him going to the Knicks would be a strictly financial move the Knicks are +#*@*%* terrible he'll never win a championship their also if they do get him I doubt they'd even have the cap space to get him some supporting players.
The knicks got enough cap space to sign Lebron & another max player(wade, bosh, whoever) Them 2 plus the rest of the roster is easily better then what he's got on the cavs

For the record I'm guessing it'll be Lebron and Wade in NYC

Originally Posted by JsindaA

I really wish people wouldn't confuse Akron with Cleveland. It's so annoying. Honestly I don't know why Mayor Pusquellic is saying anything....it doesn't matter where Bron goes to play, he'll be keeping that house in Akron. So shut up and worry about UA taking over the city.

Bro, its all the same. Both cities are in the state. Ohio as a whole is dump.

Cleveland = the worse big city in America.

YOUNGSTOWN= ARMPIT OF AMERICA

COLUMBUS= This might be the best thing going in Ohio, but still a crappy place to live, Unless you like Columbus Crew soccer
sick.gif

Akron= Wasteland

I can continue, but you get the message. Never again will I go to Ohio
grin.gif

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

Him going to the Knicks would be a strictly financial move the Knicks are +#*@*%* terrible he'll never win a championship their also if they do get him I doubt they'd even have the cap space to get him some supporting players.
The knicks got enough cap space to sign Lebron & another max player(wade, bosh, whoever) Them 2 plus the rest of the roster is easily better then what he's got on the cavs

damn I doubt the Stern would allow that lol and aren't Lebron and Wade both shooting guards anyway?

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by JsindaA

Bro, its all the same. Both cities are in the state. Ohio as a whole is dump.

Cleveland = the worse big city in America.

YOUNGSTOWN= ARMPIT OF AMERICA

COLUMBUS= This might be the best thing going in Ohio, but still a crappy place to live, Unless you like Columbus Crew soccer
sick.gif

Akron= Wasteland

I can continue, but you get the message. Never again will I go to Ohio
grin.gif
Yes, please stay in Michigan. I could say what I think about Michigan but you probably wouldn't let it die. The only place worth mentioning in Michigan is Oscoda.

But please continue, humor me.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by Battousai701

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

How could NY compete with this!?

We Are Lebron Video - Watch more Funny Videos
that was so pitiful
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

the whole thing screams of desperation
smh.gif

now the mayor is literally BEGGING for lebron to stay. dude should stay in politics and concern himself with the rest of the people instead. however, u cant fault him since lebron is their state's main economy.

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

damn I doubt the Stern would allow that lol and aren't Lebron and Wade both shooting guards anyway?

like my man said, they have enough cap room to sign 2 max contracts, stern has no say so as to which 2 the knicks choose..and LBJ is a small foward

and why wouldnt stern allow 2 superstars to play in one of the biggest media outlets in the world,that can only mean big business for the nba

Originally Posted by the north west

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by the north west

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Screw anybody who trashes Ohio.

Ohio is trash
Oregon is trash.
Oregon is not close to LA, Chicago or NY but it is far from trash

But Ohio is a dump

there is a reason why so many people talk bad about that state

Ohio is trashed on here because its a fad. Just like "YNS" and "You mad?".

Ohio a dump?
laugh.gif
So many people talk bad about Ohio? Yeah OK.

"Ohio is trash because Niketalk said so, lol, lol, roflmao"

How many Cleveland Ohio residents does it take to screw in a light bulb?None. They don't use lights because they don't want to see where theylive

Originally Posted by needsomejays

How many Cleveland Ohio residents does it take to screw in a light bulb?None. They don't use lights because they don't want to see where theylive

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooo
roll.gif
lol roflmao haha hehe

Back
Top Bottom