Akron, Ohio Mayor trashes NYC Vol. Are you serious? LOL

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

How could NY compete with this!?

We Are Lebron Video - Watch more Funny Videos

That video was so sad. I honestly felt sorry for the city of Cleveland while I was watching that.
tired.gif

atleast yall still have sizemore

Spoiler [+]
until he becomes a free agent and becomes a cf for the yanks/mets

I don't see how Ohio gets hated on so much. Clearly States like NJ are real dumps. Yeah of course it doesn't compare to some of the top states but look at the other states like Michigan And NJ. And then look at Ohio.

Originally Posted by JayAmazin

I don't see how Ohio gets hated on so much. Clearly States like NJ are real dumps. Yeah of course it doesn't compare to some of the top states but look at the other states like Michigan And NJ. And then look at Ohio.

bathing in battery acid>>>>ohio>>>>>>>utah

pump the brakes homeboy...I had ohios back in this argument...and you have to bring my beautiful state of Michigan into it....besides the actual city of Detroit (which is basically !%%% hole with a few nice spots) the remainder of the state is doing just fine.....My state is a wonderful place....your state is the armpit of America

He does sound kind of stupid by saying "who in the hell wants to live in NYC?" cause there are obviously people  who want to live there or have goals to move there, but there are also ALOT of people who dont want to step anywhere near that city. I for one wouldnt want to live there because of the weather and over population, but to each his own.

Originally Posted by Crumbs

if he wants to keep taking Ls hell stay
Him going to the Knicks would be a strictly financial move the Knicks are +#*@*%* terrible he'll never win a championship their also if they do get him I doubt they'd even have the cap space to get him some supporting players.

Originally Posted by DublBagn

pump the brakes homeboy...I had ohios back in this argument...and you have to bring my beautiful state of Michigan into it....besides the actual city of Detroit (which is basically !%%% hole with a few nice spots) the remainder of the state is doing just fine.....My state is a wonderful place....your state is the armpit of America

unless you can back up your claim as Ohio being the armpit of America then it isn't true. New Jersey is clearly the armpit of america. A lot of people from your state are moving to Ohio. Mainly Columbus which is one of the fastest growing cities in the country. I have been everywhere like the south and in Michigan, Illinois ect...Now live in Cali. So I have seen what different places have to offer instead of assuming what I don't know about somewhere I have not been. I'm not bias like the rest these cats on here. I have seen a lot of places. Most of theses people probably never been to Ohio and they got a right to comment about it.

CA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ohio

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Originally Posted by Crumbs

if he wants to keep taking Ls hell stay
Him going to the Knicks would be a strictly financial move the Knicks are +#*@*%* terrible he'll never win a championship their also if they do get him I doubt they'd even have the cap space to get him some supporting players.
I'm not a ny hater, but lebron going there doesn't make any sense from a competitive standpoint. He'd be taking a step back from cleveland. Chicago or miami would be the most logical fits if he's actually serious about winning.

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

How could NY compete with this!?

We Are Lebron Video - Watch more Funny Videos
that was so pitiful
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

the whole thing screams of desperation
smh.gif

now the mayor is literally BEGGING for lebron to stay. dude should stay in politics and concern himself with the rest of the people instead. however, u cant fault him since lebron is their state's main economy.

Originally Posted by Marv Machamp

CA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NY>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Ohio

How is emissions testing out there in California? California's Laws and Regulations can %&*# on my110 leaded burning tailpipe. That goes out to Al Gore, and all of the other "greeny" %*&#@ also.

My rant is over. 

Originally Posted by got shoes

Why is the mayor even talking about this? This should be the last thing on his list with that garbage *@% city. Your job should be in limbo also, idiot.
LeBron is probably keeping the Cleveland economy afloat... I pretty sure no one is coming to Cleveland to see the Browns or Indians  

Back
Top Bottom