All Blk Foam Pros postponded, more 2011 Foamposite & nike retro news

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

Originally Posted by dcsleepy202

thats nice dose anyone know if there coming out with the foams tim duncan

....they're coming next year along w/ a few new foamposite colorways....nothing you've seen or pictured or mentioned anywhere on here yet

Please Nike. Give us Navy or Teal Foam One's.

....they're coming next year along w/ a few new foamposite colorways....nothing you've seen or pictured or mentioned anywhere on here yet

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Ever Since I Seen Those Pictures BigJ Put Up Here Ive Been Wantin These Badly... Ill Even Be Satisfied With A Smoked Sole... These Should Be An Easy Copp.

Ever Since I Seen Those Pictures BigJ Put Up Here Ive Been Wantin These Badly... Ill Even Be Satisfied With A Smoked Sole... These Should Be An Easy Copp.

we'll just have to wait till mid nov to see if somethin surfaces idc wat sole or a checc foams are foams bring em on and yes @fresh like will we need some navy or refreshing colored foams

we'll just have to wait till mid nov to see if somethin surfaces idc wat sole or a checc foams are foams bring em on and yes @fresh like will we need some navy or refreshing colored foams

I really hope these are releasing, I'm looking forward to them more than most other holiday releases.

I really hope these are releasing, I'm looking forward to them more than most other holiday releases.

could be hype could be truth only way we will kno is wen the next month arrives from now till then we find out how we go about finding that sample pic cuz im feinin lol
roll.gif
roll.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

could be hype could be truth only way we will kno is wen the next month arrives from now till then we find out how we go about finding that sample pic cuz im feinin lol
roll.gif
roll.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by king0033

the pearls foams are sitting, and between Jordan and Nike - from November to February they are releasing like 15 pairs of sought after kicks and most will sit. not a good business move imo...

i agree 100 percent... i stated that in pearl white forum and they try 2 roast me for that comment... kicks losing value inside out

Originally Posted by king0033

the pearls foams are sitting, and between Jordan and Nike - from November to February they are releasing like 15 pairs of sought after kicks and most will sit. not a good business move imo...

i agree 100 percent... i stated that in pearl white forum and they try 2 roast me for that comment... kicks losing value inside out

Back
Top Bottom