ALL MANNY EVERYTHING

congrats manny and to all those who got their pairs. i wanted a pair too, drove by around 10am. saw the line, and did a

Originally Posted by B fr3sh

congrats manny and to all those who got their pairs. i wanted a pair too, drove by around 10am. saw the line, and did a

hey was also there bro, what were you wearing?

Hitmans next job
happy.gif

2-susan-boyle-2009.jpg

It was a crazy release, congrats to everybody who got their pairs i was 28th on the line luckily they had a lot of big sizes even in sz11.5 was available whichis unusual.

seeing my fellow nters was great these were the peeps out there red, ryan, mackie, tukayo, jedda, tril, mark, and jojo.

i will say its an excellent job by Nike PI to put this kind of release in this magnitute is not an easy at all.

so those who have problem or any complaints about the event you can only blame your self and no one else. the release will push thru wether you like whats goinon or not.
you can always go home if don't like whats happening right?

its funny that the usual resellers slowly showed up around 7am and throughout the release. you can see in their faces that they were pissed off because a lotof people were already ahead of them
and they're all the way to the back and they're the one's always complaining about almost everything about where's the real line whats theupdate blah..blah..
sorry guys if you didn't get your stocks
laugh.gif

my advice to those resellers is, we sneakerheads know the shoe game and you don't...
happy.gif

laugh.gif
Ricky "the hitted man" Hatton!!
laugh.gif

too bad he didn't last long...
im hoping for a 6 round match but it ended so early...
Congratz to Money Pacquiao.

Wheew...just got back from BHS, the system for the numbered stubs was not followed. I received a text message from Nike last night that reads "the storeopens at 12 noon, priorities will be given to numbers 1-33, a grace period of until 2 PM will be given then after that, holders of numbers 34-48 will beentertained." I arrived at around 1:15 PM because I'm no. 22 and I'm pretty confident with the time and my slot. Only to find out that the pairswere all given to the people who were there with stubs regardless of the number. So where's the order and the grace period on that? The Nike guy (JinnoRufino lookalike) whom I've talked to yesterday asked me if I already have secured my pair, I said not yet, he looked worried so I hurried up inside. To mysurprise, all of them have sold out. I asked about the numbering and the text message to the staffs but they were given different instructions. The Nike guygave me a sign to wait as some people were already shouting at them. I waited for around 20 mins. and Boom! The staff asked me my size and some hope floated inthe air. There were 2 pairs left, the other was given to guy no. 18, the other was handed to me. Though it was a size bigger, at least I got something.

Lessons learned:

1. Be Punctual - It happens, even if you have a number, there are times that you won't get entertained if the stocks ran out. Even if it's their fault.
2. Patience - Always a Virtue.
3. Humility - It doesn't help when you shout at organizers. I remained calm as I could until they handed me out a pair.

wink.gif

Originally Posted by lbj19

Originally Posted by B fr3sh

hey was also there bro, what were you wearing?

i just drove by bro, i left after seeing the line, haha

posted some of my pics from the popup store and videos of the fight at my site bros

congrats to those who got their kicks and gears

congrats ofcourse to Pacman!

Originally Posted by revelation218

Congrats to everyone who got their pairs. A big THANK YOU to the fellow NTer who hooked me up my pair!!! You know who you are, my good friend!!! God bless and wishing you all the best in life

congrats on your pair, bro!
grin.gif
congrat to everyone who got their pairs,too!

Hey soul when did they give those stubs? Yesterday? I should have missed it because I was still upstairs yesterday until 3pm. I'm one of the last to getthe last stocks of the cafe puro jacket
frown.gif
andalso claim my people's champ jacket. Damn I really like those trainers and also the flag jacket than the limited one. Sold out na rin ba yung Pacquiaopride jacket kanina?

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Hey Tom. Glad to hear you got your pair.
yeah Jo, would you happen to know the name of the guy (Jinno Rufino lookalike)? He was wearing a gray Nike polo shirt. Wasn't able to thankhim. He went inside the store after knowing my number. He probably recognized me yesterday.

dont hate the player ...hate the game...the fun of limited kicks...will always be like that...ain't wrong to do whatever it takes if u badly need theshoes...some may to this for the sake of collection, but there will always be a resseler...so The game will always be like that...

it all boils down..on the "want"...i want the shoe, but i guess..i barely need it, to camp out for it etc..
so congrats. to nt peeps...pahipo nalang ng pacman trainers niyo hehe...

Originally Posted by Kulastic

Hey soul when did they give those stubs? Yesterday? I should have missed it because I was still upstairs yesterday until 3pm. I'm one of the last to get the last stocks of the cafe puro jacket
frown.gif
and also claim my people's champ jacket. Damn I really like those trainers and also the flag jacket than the limited one. Sold out na rin ba yung Pacquiao pride jacket kanina?
It was around 3:30-4:00 pm yesterday. I just heard Ms. Mae about the stubs so we decided to stay for awhile. Then some Nike reps instructed us toline up and 48 peeps were given numbers for the trainers. Imagine, just a few number of people lined up and some people are still cutting it.
tired.gif

nice tom! congrats on you pair and to evrybody else who got theirs!
it was an another unforgetable event , there with everyone and anticipating on the opening of the store haha

nice to see fellow NTers there,hope to see you guys again!
redboy's a celeb back there man! interviews,pictures...the works!! haha MR.#1!! see you again sir!
team LMS stand up!! haha

Congrats to everyone who got their pairs
pimp.gif

Congrats to resellers as well who got their pairs. Ya'll always make the shoe game more challenging
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mackiecorrea

it was an another unforgetable event , there with everyone and anticipating on the opening of the store haha

redboy's a celeb back there man! interviews,pictures...the works!! haha MR.#1!! see you again sir!
team LMS stand up!! haha
Was great chilling out with you guys too man. Till next campout. M smelling spacejams in December. hehehehe....

Originally Posted by redboy006

Originally Posted by mackiecorrea

team LMS stand up!! haha
Was great chilling out with you guys too man. Till next campout. M smelling spacejams in December. hehehehe....

Hats-off to you bro for camping out and being the 1st in-line. Congrats on you pair/s. hehehehehe

nice pictures sir jojo!

also some pictures from the event,just click my multiply link and album "CAMPING OUT IN THE CITY PT.2"

Back
Top Bottom