All of the compalining about a lack of durabuck got me googling

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

YOU DIDNT POST DMP'S.......WHICH IS WHAT I COMMENT ON.

I HAVE MY DMP 6'S ON RIGHT NOW AND THEY ARE NOT DURABUCK. THEY ARE NUBUCK. WILL COMPARE TO 2000 INFRAREDS WHEN I GET OFF WORK AND GET HOME TO DOUBLE CHECK BUT I'VE ALREADY COMPARED THE TWO AND THEY ARE NOT THE SAME.

I'M SURE ANIMALTHUG WILL QUOTE ME TO TELL ME I'M WRONG WITH LIKE MOST MY POSTS THO
eyes.gif

EITHER WAY YOU GUYS CAN CONTINUE THE DEBATE. I'M DONE. DURABUCK, NUBUCK AND SUEDE, DOESN'T MATTER MUCH TO ME. I LIKE ALL 3 ANYWAY.   
We must be talking about different things, the ONLY DMP 6 are Black/Gold colorway, like the pic posted above. 
If you are referring to the Infrared Pack 6's, then those are still suede, not nubuck. 

If you are referring to the Carmine 6's, then those are Nubuck. 

whatever crappy materials are cheaper...that's what jordan brand uses. it's simple, really. durabuck can be used, they just choose not to use it.

whatever crappy materials are cheaper...that's what jordan brand uses. it's simple, really. durabuck can be used, they just choose not to use it.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I HAVE MY DMP 6'S ON RIGHT NOW AND THEY ARE NOT DURABUCK. THEY ARE NUBUCK. WILL COMPARE TO 2000 INFRAREDS WHEN I GET OFF WORK AND GET HOME TO DOUBLE CHECK BUT I'VE ALREADY COMPARED THE TWO AND THEY ARE NOT THE SAME.

I'M SURE ANIMALTHUG WILL QUOTE ME TO TELL ME I'M WRONG WITH LIKE MOST MY POSTS THO
eyes.gif

EITHER WAY YOU GUYS CAN CONTINUE THE DEBATE. I'M DONE. DURABUCK, NUBUCK AND SUEDE, DOESN'T MATTER MUCH TO ME. I LIKE ALL 3 ANYWAY.   
We must be talking about different things, the ONLY DMP 6 are Black/Gold colorway, like the pic posted above. 
If you are referring to the Infrared Pack 6's, then those are still suede, not nubuck. 

OK MAN. I HAVE ON THE BLACK/GOLD 6'S. I'M AT WORK AND THERE IS A FILTER. ONLY PICS I CAN SEE FROM YOUR POST ARE THE INFRAREDS AND THE VARSITY RED 6'S. SO I ASSUMED THAT WAS ALL YOU POSTED. WILL REVIEW WHEN I GET OFF WORK.

eyes.gif

OK MAN. I HAVE ON THE BLACK/GOLD 6'S. I'M AT WORK AND THERE IS A FILTER. ONLY PICS I CAN SEE FROM YOUR POST ARE THE INFRAREDS AND THE VARSITY RED 6'S. SO I ASSUMED THAT WAS ALL YOU POSTED. WILL REVIEW WHEN I GET OFF WORK.

Originally Posted by taivan

how come they're still using durabuck on some shoes and kids shoes then

NUBUCK AND DURABUCK ARE DIFFERENT.

wrong....ya letting da "brand" name durabuck distract you from what da material is....

da brand new 2011 air max penny's use da same durabuck material that da 2011 jordan V's were SUPPOSED to use....

Originally Posted by taivan

how come they're still using durabuck on some shoes and kids shoes then

NUBUCK AND DURABUCK ARE DIFFERENT.

wrong....ya letting da "brand" name durabuck distract you from what da material is....

da brand new 2011 air max penny's use da same durabuck material that da 2011 jordan V's were SUPPOSED to use....

eyes.gif

If you are referring to the Carmine 6's, then those are Nubuck.   also durabuck

fixed.

eyes.gif

fixed.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

fixed.

Thanks.  
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

fixed.

Thanks.  
laugh.gif

SUEDE

raging-bull-red-suede-2.jpg

air-jordan-1-suede-khaki-navy.jpg

air-jordan-18-retro-21.jpg

air-jordan-21-xx1-or-xxi-varsity-red-metallic-silver-black-18.png

NUBUCK

air-jordan-retro-4-eminem.jpg

nike-air-jordan-vi-6-infrared-pack-dmp-cdp-sz-10-293bf.jpg

air-jordan-xii-12-e28098nubucke28099-black-university-blue1.jpg

DURABUCK

air-jordan-6-carmine-returns-5.jpg

air-jordan-6-infrared-retro.jpg

air-jordan-4-black-red-retro-og-5.jpg

Suede has a much longer grain. u can see the "fuzziness" in the suede Kicks up top

SUEDE

raging-bull-red-suede-2.jpg

air-jordan-1-suede-khaki-navy.jpg

air-jordan-18-retro-21.jpg

air-jordan-21-xx1-or-xxi-varsity-red-metallic-silver-black-18.png

NUBUCK

air-jordan-retro-4-eminem.jpg

nike-air-jordan-vi-6-infrared-pack-dmp-cdp-sz-10-293bf.jpg

air-jordan-xii-12-e28098nubucke28099-black-university-blue1.jpg

DURABUCK

air-jordan-6-carmine-returns-5.jpg

air-jordan-6-infrared-retro.jpg

air-jordan-4-black-red-retro-og-5.jpg

Suede has a much longer grain. u can see the "fuzziness" in the suede Kicks up top

Several different answers...I can not help, can just tell when a material on a shoe changes

People always used to say don't wear suede in the rain
but before Nikes, I used to rock those low top black suede pumas
and them joints were impervious to scuffing

the black AJ4, 5, 6 etc scuff mad easy and rain is much worse for them than
quality thick sneaker suede, or were them pumas even suede?

Several different answers...I can not help, can just tell when a material on a shoe changes

People always used to say don't wear suede in the rain
but before Nikes, I used to rock those low top black suede pumas
and them joints were impervious to scuffing

the black AJ4, 5, 6 etc scuff mad easy and rain is much worse for them than
quality thick sneaker suede, or were them pumas even suede?

Back
Top Bottom