Allan Houston Wearing FP3...

These aren't in Philly trust me. I moved here 2 years ago and I saw one pair of flightposite i's. There are a lot of flightposite ii's around though.

Those aren't from his Knicks days ... 
wink.gif

^That's what i'm thinking.

The black/blues are most identifiable with kevin garnett, not allen houston. AH did have the rawest PE's, but KG was the face of the flightposite.

I'm sure nike whipped up a pair tailor made for AH, plus it's about that time for a retro...what better way to get folks talking since they can't use KG because of his adidas contract.

Tre I know the battlegrounds that were gold/black and blues were on clearance but I always thought the chromes sold out quick

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Tre I know the battlegrounds that were gold/black and blues were on clearance but I always thought the chromes sold out quick

Maybe in other areas of the country? But I vividly remember them deeply discounted.  My ex girl worked at Queens center mall during that time so I would always run over to the Footaction there to see what they had and there was nearly an entire full size run for 40 bucks.  

Man I always wanted a pair, guess I didn't look hard enough. Good info, Nike please bring these back out so I don't have to wear 10 year old shoes to play basketball

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

I hope like hell they don't.

Me and you both. Copped my Zinc and blue/black flightposite II's for $130 each when they just retroed. NYC hypebeast couldve cared less about those dropping and hopefully if these release it's the same story
flightposite II's were always da weakest link though...
That's why I didn't cop either of mine till I could have had them for under $40-50. Zoom insoles are nice and they got a smooth ride on the court. 
They need to bring the 3s back. As long as they don't screw up on the colorways I'd be all over them

since he has worn these i been hearing a lot of buzz on these shoes from people all over, but i don't see these shoes coming out for a noter year or 2

Damn Allan is my good friend's uncle.  I should ask him for a pair next time I see him lol.

Originally Posted by sferris3

Damn Allan is my good friend's uncle.  I should ask him for a pair next time I see him lol.
why don't you hook up team nyk with some knick tickets while you're at it 
nerd.gif
?

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by sferris3

why don't you hook up team nyk with some knick tickets while you're at it 
nerd.gif
?
Lol don't think I'd be able to do that.  I've only met him a couple times and my friend is at college right now in Texas(I live in NJ) so I don't think I'll be seeing him again anytime in the near future.  My friend is lucky as hell though because he's able to go to some of the team parties Allan has at his house with all the current and past players.

must cop. Mid 2000s was a golden era for performance shoes between these, the hyperflights, and the huarache 2k4s.

Random fact: if you put the soles of both pairs together it makes the face of a animal with cat-like eyes and razor sharp teeth. To those that own them, try it. I know this shoe too damn well.

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

Random fact: if you put the soles of both pairs together it makes the face of a animal with cat-like eyes and razor sharp teeth. To those that own them, try it. I know this shoe too damn well.

nerd.gif
I'd like to see this but dont own a pair.

those saying they saw the platinum ones on a fsr? 40? hahahahaha

there were only 2800 pairs of platinumposites made..

THE BLUE AND SILVER ONES WERE NOT THE PLATINUMPOSITES.

Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus

those saying they saw the platinum ones on a fsr? 40? hahahahaha

there were only 2800 pairs of platinumposites made..

THE BLUE AND SILVER ONES WERE NOT THE PLATINUMPOSITES.
I only remember seeing the gold joints at Marshalls for $40.

laugh.gif
Yup. I remember in high school telling cats this and they were skeptical as hell until one dude actually took the joints off his feet and put them together. Nothing but a bunch of "
eek.gif
oooooooh @%++" reactions.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

laugh.gif
Yup. I remember in high school telling cats this and they were skeptical as hell until one dude actually took the joints off his feet and put them together. Nothing but a bunch of "
eek.gif
oooooooh @%++" reactions.
Someone post pics! I'd like to see.

Back
Top Bottom