AM 97 SILVER/RED OG

Say these today at footlocker...Haven't seen or heard anything in the retro forum about them releasing these again.

yall talking about these? or no...

NI312641-064_pict1_8_60_13554.jpg

those were the hottest kicks that summer, as far as running shoes go, that colorway was just sick

Foot locker/FootAction have them and they release on 3/25 but I'm guessing that will get bumped up. And if you saw them already, its because there was no release date at first. And then communication came out to pull them off shelves until 3/25.

Saw these last week at footlocker ........they look nice but wouldn't pay over 90 for them

Originally Posted by air234ever

Saw these last week at footlocker ........they look nice but wouldn't pay over 90 for them
ive missed out on the last couple of releases... so this one will be mines
pimp.gif

will cop on 50% or outlets.... which ever comes first... 

I always wanted these, but I don't want to pay retail for them...

Hopefully they go on sale or they hit the outlets...

hmm lol, these have been on sale no-stop in my country since 1997, got an identical pair (with gold swooshes though) for my gf like 6 months ago or so.

As far as I recall they've never been discontinued. We call them "le silver" ("the silver ones").

not a big fan of 97's. i have one pair of Lux LE's they make my feet look tiny and i wear 13's. Why does Nike @#$% on the 96 ? 96's are the Ray Allen of AM's ..... underrated  

My mom sent me a bunch of old @@+ shoes I had back in the day and these were one of them. I tried wearing them and the fell apart on me
happy.gif
happy.gif
I ended up throwing them away
embarassed.gif

Great news!! I have some how managed to go through 3 pairs since '05.  I assume they are retailing at $150?

Just recently became a fan of 97's and picked up a pair of Lux's in blue in a good deal...not really feeling the red

I need two pairs on half off. Missed out on these last time they dropped for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom