Am I late on this? When? Why? vol. Funk Flex

ninjahood you need a siesta. New York rappers are more disrespectful to New York rappers than Pac ever was.

The Outlawz - Warning Shots   
pimp.gif

#@$+ Flex.

Kinda wack, though. 
laugh.gif

that whole negativity argument flex had is stupid tho, biggies one of my favorite rappers of all time but i didn't know who shot ya, warning, somebodys gotta die, and n's bleed were such positive songs that talk about peace and happiness. bottom line is flex is an overweight herb who needs to get diabetes and cancer.

that whole negativity argument flex had is stupid tho, biggies one of my favorite rappers of all time but i didn't know who shot ya, warning, somebodys gotta die, and n's bleed were such positive songs that talk about peace and happiness. bottom line is flex is an overweight herb who needs to get diabetes and cancer.

^^I don't think Flex is referring to the records he made but more so the attitude that he had.

With that said I can kinda see were Flex is coming from, but he should've kept it to himself.

^^I don't think Flex is referring to the records he made but more so the attitude that he had.

With that said I can kinda see were Flex is coming from, but he should've kept it to himself.

bottom line is...no one is saying F B.I.G. 7+ years after he passed...

this was straight disrespectful...and Flex is an idiot.

He's a pond in the game..

bottom line is...no one is saying F B.I.G. 7+ years after he passed...

this was straight disrespectful...and Flex is an idiot.

He's a pond in the game..

Back
Top Bottom