yeah for real why?

disrespecting a dead man is just always bad business too

why is dude so riled up 
its 2010 

yeah for real why?

disrespecting a dead man is just always bad business too

why is dude so riled up 
its 2010 

Oh so he just recently did this? I thought this was somethin he did like a few years ago or somethin.

Wow...a real *#@#% move.

Oh so he just recently did this? I thought this was somethin he did like a few years ago or somethin.

Wow...a real *#@#% move.

Funny Flex would be talking about people **** other dudes' ****. When Ye and Pusha were on the show, Flex seemed mad excited to talk about them pictures.
laugh.gif

Funny Flex would be talking about people **** other dudes' ****. When Ye and Pusha were on the show, Flex seemed mad excited to talk about them pictures.
laugh.gif

Word i thought this was back in the day...Wow...lost that last bit of respect for Flex

Word i thought this was back in the day...Wow...lost that last bit of respect for Flex

this $#@! is mad old listen to the song they played at the end. Pac was alive and well at this time, this was in the middle of the east coast west coast beef

this $#@! is mad old listen to the song they played at the end. Pac was alive and well at this time, this was in the middle of the east coast west coast beef

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

you obviously dont listen because towards the end of the video he says make some noise if u MISS %!$!*@ biggie smalls...and flex always plays that jeru plus other 90's !!!*

this is from a march 9th big tribute party around 03 04 i believe, just look at everyones baggy clothes

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

you obviously dont listen because towards the end of the video he says make some noise if u MISS %!$!*@ biggie smalls...and flex always plays that jeru plus other 90's !!!*

this is from a march 9th big tribute party around 03 04 i believe, just look at everyones baggy clothes

at least he was being honest. he should of kept his mouth shut, if he didnt have anything good to say though

at least he was being honest. he should of kept his mouth shut, if he didnt have anything good to say though

used to stay up to listen to Flex in the 90s

started to hate Flex in the 00s

Hot97 djs are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO out of touch, on some Ninjahood steez

dudes started playing Drake and Wiz Khalifa so late in the game

Back
Top Bottom