Amazon FBA, Merch By Amazon..

Shoutout to OP. I've had this design in mind for a few years. This takes away all the heavy lifting of getting the shirts and finding someone to print them. Hopefully I get approved soon.

Damn that was actually pretty quick.

Did you create your own artwork, or outsource it?

Made any sales yet?

Super quick. Was pleasantly surprised.

Outsourced on Upwork.

I plan on doing some of the simple text design work myself but I still need to cop software and learn it. I was eager to fill my 10 slots up so I outsourced.

That said all of the designs I've outsourced have been all my own specific idea's, just had them do the actual graphic design.

3 sales thus far!
:smile:

My girl was trying to convince me she could do something like this for side money. I talked her out of it because of the overhead (shipping, printing, etc.)

Lets really see if shes about it.

Ima make 1 account too.

Lets get creative

My girl was trying to convince me she could do something like this for side money. I talked her out of it because of the overhead (shipping, printing, etc.)

Lets really see if shes about it.

Ima make 1 account too.

Lets get creative

She can also setup an account on Redbubble, Teespring, and a number of other DTG sites.

I only mention those, because Amazon Merch taking a while to approve people

A little over 2 weeks in, from the day I uploaded my first designs.

Sold 9 thus far and tiered up from 10 design uploads to now 25.

Soon as I reach 25 sales I tier up to 100. Then 500.

Then its on.

I didn't sell one but solar eclipse shirts put thousands of dollars in peoples pockets.

Person in my FB group cleared $11k in profit for July, $8k from strictly eclipse shirts..

A little over 2 weeks in, from the day I uploaded my first designs.

Sold 9 thus far and tiered up from 10 design uploads to now 25.

Soon as I reach 25 sales I tier up to 100. Then 500.

Then its on.

I didn't sell one but solar eclipse shirts put thousands of dollars in peoples pockets.

Person in my FB group cleared $11k in profit for July, $8k from strictly eclipse shirts..

Congrats bro..sky is the limit..I'm focusing on certain things with my boring day job at the moment..as soon as that passes I will test this out..get ready for an influx of PM messages when that happens lol if u don't mind

Congrats bro..sky is the limit..I'm focusing on certain things with my boring day job at the moment..as soon as that passes I will test this out..get ready for an influx of PM messages when that happens lol if u don't mind

Gotchu broski

And you're absolutely right. My goal is $10k/month

Dying to get approved. Been doing some research, lots of ideas and certain stuff in the future just gotta be quick

Easy money to be made IMO

Dying to get approved. Been doing some research, lots of ideas and certain stuff in the future just gotta be quick

Easy money to be made IMO
You're absoutely right man.

Some folks are FLOURISHING with this right now.

No need to keep replenishing inventory or re-investing it each month either.

Pure profit.

Where do you post your links to your shirts?

Thus far Ive just been relying on organic traffic from Amazon.

I did post 3 of of my 10 designs on my personal FB and 1 on my IG and got love and 1 sale thru those channels lol

I do have a list of lets-get-it (jeezy voice) t shirt designs for the go-getta's, similiar to the one I posted in this thread. Maybe I'll do a dedicated FB page for those ones.

As I expand my design inventory on the platform, I might accumulate a high # of designs for particular niches and maybe I do something with that, but honestly the real allure of getting a Merch by Amazon account is getting these idea's in front of those 200 million sets of eyeballs Amazon pulls in erry month

#organictrafficslangininorganiccottontshirts

Let me know if ya'll want me to post a couple more, I didnt want to spam this ***** (feel free to send me a pm too)

Last edited:
Some chick in my FB group thats only been doing this 3 months (and killed it overall this month) sold 270 eclipse shirts TODAY!!

$5/profit a pop.

No inventory.
From designs she uploaded weeks ago and already caked up off of.

Tiered up to 25 ya'll :smile:

Screenshot_20170818-185136.jpg

That's crazy. Getting sales just from thru traffic is impressive. Hope I can get approved soon.

Do you get to see how many visitors you get per day/week?

Thanks. I'm still waiting too. Signed up mid-ish July.
Gonna try to re-drop some of my old designs and see if I just needed more traffic

That's crazy. Getting sales just from thru traffic is impressive. Hope I can get approved soon.

Do you get to see how many visitors you get per day/week?

You dont unfortunately get to see visitors (yet at least), but I think the platform will get an update here soon. Hopefully some analytics are in store.

Thats the beautiful thing, red bubble and the other pod sites usually require you to direct traffic to your shirts over there.

While there is definitely some people marketing and advertising, I would say the majority of the money on Merch by Amazon is being made organically. (As you know)Amazon is a world unto itself online.

Post more pics of shirts. Damn I keep checking my invite and still waiting

A simple joint thats actually helped me tier up. There is a shirt that does NUMBERS. Says 'The Original'. I just flipped it :smile:
Screenshot_20170817-090510.png

This is the design I'm currently working on:
Screenshot_20170822-130506.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170822-124425.png
    Screenshot_20170822-124425.png
    277.2 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
And for those still waiting, I feel yall! I probably logged in 20 times a day super compulsively and then one day...bam I was in!

You guys will get in, just a matter of time!

I lucked out and got in, in a lil over month from the date I applied.

I got approved and then got out of tier 10 and did everything up until today with STRICTLY my phone.

Soaking up everything I know, the research, my outsourcing, uploading, everything.

Ive needed a new desktop (and laptop) for a minute and I was too hungry to wait, so I got started and made just enough progress to move to tier 25 merchin from the trap phone.

Today, though - new desktop computer and da fiber optics connection......

#letsgetit

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom