Amazon FBA, Merch By Amazon..

And for those still waiting, I feel yall! I probably logged in 20 times a day super compulsively and then one day...bam I was in!

You guys will get in, just a matter of time!

I lucked out and got in, in a lil over month from the date I applied.

Last thing.. I got out of tier 10 and did everything up until today with STRICTLY my phone.

Soaking up everything I know, the research, my outsourcing, uploading, everything.

Ive needed a new desktop (and laptop) for a minute and I was too hungry to wait, so I got started and made just enough progress to move to tier 25 merchin from the trap phone.

Today, though - new desktop computer and da fiber optics connection......

#letsgetit

Man your hunger an enthusiasm has me geeked and its all done via your phone. They send out an email right? I do not want to have to check amazon everyday to see when I am accepted.

Tiered up to 25 ya'll :smile:

Screenshot_20170818-185136.jpg

You gettin' your deposit to your bank or can it be done to Paypal?

Man your hunger an enthusiasm has me geeked and its all done via your phone. They send out an email right? I do not want to have to check amazon everyday to see when I am accepted.

Haha word, yeah they send an email.

I actually found out I was in first and then got the email later on.

keep in mind this isnt typical but seeing things like this has me geeked bro

Screenshot_20170822-133438.png

................Thats $111,000 in sales and $40k in profit from 8/9 - 8/16 (ONE WEEK! - mostly off eclipse shirts)

You gettin' your deposit to your bank or can it be done to Paypal?

Has to be to a bank account.

I wonder what their design was and how much promotion they put out.

I see from your designs you don't have a "seller" profile, maybe they have a separate website with links to Amazon

I see from your designs you don't have a "seller" profile, maybe they have a separate website with links to Amazon

Great question.

I joined the FB group because it looks like they're interviewing her later tonight.

I'll report back bros.

Applied on July 19 and I've been checking all day every day :lol:. Got almost 10 designs ready to go :evil:

Do the templates they have available allow you to create designs without an outside program like photoshop or do you need to be able to design your own logos? Trying to determine whether or not I need to link up with a graphic designer friend.

They provide a template, but you do need photoshop or something similiar.

There is some free software that works too (gimp, etc)

I watched the interview.

As I suspected, they spent $0.00 on advertising and marketing!!!

100% ORGANIC!

they've sold $350,000 in eclipse shirts. Take home is about 1/3 of that.

19 year old college girl taught herself photoshop and uploaded them designs, b.

No excuse.

I'd assume whatever you use to design would need to be able to output the design into a specific format. Most apps on phones prob aren't able to put out the necessary file format

The only thing ive found is make-merch.com, and its very basic.

Cool to play around with, you can try it for free but cant save files without paying.

The best portable set up is an ipad with the software of your choice. Or a laptop.

Me personally, I got out of the first tier on my phone by going to upwork.com and finding me a designer and then paid him to bring my ideas to life. He would send me the png file and then I would upload them from this S8 (Ive heard of issues with older Androids) to Merch.

That said, my ideal set up is this desktop and eventual laptop so I can keep the biz fluid/portable.

Damn... killing it in Crypto and FBA?

ha, i'm more into crypto....the fba stuff i'm just more of an "investor" after my coworker has been killing it (90K + just for last halloween). he pretty much just breaks me off a percentage of what I put in....he's probably lowkey bamboozling me LOL. All i see is we in the green.

Back
Top Bottom