America's Best Dance Crew Season 2 Thread

Originally Posted by YngSeanCombs12

Shane's opinion is the only one i respect.

co-sign

hes the only one with a dance backround and the only one that should really be a judge

Originally Posted by Rafool

co-sign

hes the only one with a dance backround and the only one that should really be a judge

? JC was in the biggest choreography based musical group of the late 90's

if anything, when it comes to a group workign together to put on a show, he counts aswell.

the only one that doesnt belong is lil mamma

Anyone noticed the shirts Supreme Soul wore tonight? It said something about "Byterz something" Idk. I found it amusing, and it may be somethingagainst Jabba.

Boogie Bots is going home next week. Then it's anybodys from there. I want So Real to win it all though. I really like Fanny pack, but all the otherteams fan bases are just too big compared to theirs

best crew tonight was soreal -> exemplified janet's sexy perfectly

i didn't like supreme soul and boogie bots were the worst tonight. supreme soul couldn't dance to that song b/c it wasn't their style and u knewit. boogie bots just didn't bring it once again. boogie bots will prollie go home next week.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

co-sign

if anything, when it comes to a group workign together to put on a show, he counts aswell.

JC is a dancer in that group, he never choreographed anything. he doesn't know what it takes to choreograph a dance.

shane is a world-famous choreographer. his decision means the most (or should be)

I don't really like Super Crew. Yeah, they were getting praise for some break dancing moves, but c'mon... that's not Janet Jackson stuff. Acidperformed better than the b-boy finger crew to be honest. But since everyone in L.A is on their jock because Jabba backs them up, I doubt they'll ever hitthe bottom 2 ever again.

My prediction next week: Supreme Soul and Boogie Bots in the bottom 2.

And another thing... SoReal Crew got a BIG advantage by getting more of a modern sounding Janet track... unlike Supreme Soul, dancing to 80's hit"Nasty" w/ a group of 7 dudes is kinda suspect...definite disadvantage...

^that's like when them white dude's got that Tech N9ne song
laugh.gif
Setting them up for failure. Were thos Philly hats for Phresh Select or something? They kept pointing at them. Those jackets were kinda hot though, anyinfo
nerd.gif

boogie bots should have been bottom instead of asid. they ****** up last week. does anyone else feel like we can go without the whole drama package before theset, the **** do i care if this ***** lived in a car a month ago, she chose to be a dancer. as stated earlier, my allegiance to super cr3w will never falter.SS must go down, the hater inside me demands it.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

^that's like when them white dude's got that Tech N9ne song
laugh.gif
Setting them up for failure. Were thos Philly hats for Phresh Select or something? They kept pointing at them. Those jackets were kinda hot though, any info
nerd.gif

Most def a shout out to Phresh Select. Seems like they were hella tight with eachother.

I think the challenge this week was ******ed. The ONLY crews that should be dancing to ANY Janet songs are SoReal, ASIID and Fanny Pack. Mainly because theyhave females in the crew.

Originally Posted by GAS BREAK DIP

I don't really like Super Crew. Yeah, they were getting praise for some break dancing moves, but c'mon... that's not Janet Jackson stuff. Acid performed better than the b-boy finger crew to be honest. But since everyone in L.A is on their jock because Jabba backs them up, I doubt they'll ever hit the bottom 2 ever again.

My prediction next week: Supreme Soul and Boogie Bots in the bottom 2.

And another thing... SoReal Crew got a BIG advantage by getting more of a modern sounding Janet track... unlike Supreme Soul, dancing to 80's hit "Nasty" w/ a group of 7 dudes is kinda suspect...definite disadvantage...

I swear I said that numerous times while watching tonight's episode. SoReal got the EASIEST song to dance to hands down. If they couldn't kill thatsong they should've just given up. When SS got "Nasty" I was like how the hell do they expect them to make that work??? The only other crew thatI think got a song that fit their personality was FannyPack because they pulled off their song really well. Although I like Asiid's performance, I feltthey could've killed that song way more. "If" is classic Janet, they didn't even do the infamous Janet "head and crotch"dance.
laugh.gif

I may be in the minority but I thought the Boogie Bots "Evolution of the Robot" was sick.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

co-sign

JC is a dancer in that group, he never choreographed anything. he doesn't know what it takes to choreograph a dance.

shane is a world-famous choreographer. his decision means the most (or should be)

The thing about Shane is that its not very hard to please him, show him one or two tricks in the performance and dude will go crazy and say something outhis +#$ ( ala Super Cr3w Week 1 performance)

The thing about JC is that he talks about their flaws and tell them so they can improve in the areas they're weak at, making them better.

I swear though MTV has to get rid of Lil' Mama because if I hear going hard or swag one more time.....

JC and Shane are both respect IMO. Lil Mama has to go now

I hated last nights challenge, thought it was whack from the start.

Wasnt overly impressed with any performance last night, and still nobody this season compares to jabba

yeah, but its pretty obvous that americas favorite groups are boogiebots, fannypack, and supreme soul. because they scream to death whenever fannypacks name is called, and whenever theres a negative comment about SS or BB, they crowd gets hella angry.

and those are the groups with the most votes lately.

no way in hell is SS one of America's favorite groups. They've been near the bottom or in the bottom in just about every episode. They have a strongfollowing in certain areas or crowds, but if they truly were one of America's favorite groups, they wouldn't be near the bottom. Also, FannyPak gets aridiculous amount of support because they're from SoCal (Hollywood I think), and the show is recorded in LA...so its a home field advantage type ofthing...

ASIID goin' home was a surprise, I really thought Boogie Bots this week...America really saved BB this week.

I may be in the minority but I thought the Boogie Bots "Evolution of the Robot" was sick.
the evolution, the robot from 2 weeks ago... boogiebots has alot of cool concepts. its just because they they dont spin on their heads that somepeople dont really like them.
but they have a huge fanbase. and all they really have to do is come hard with a huge performance and they will be in the top. but it just seems like theyarent as hungry as everyone else.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

co-sign

just about to say the same thing

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

wow honestly soreal did the worst this week.....and i do vote for boogie bots cuz of joesar...lmao super crew = <3

WHAT!??!?!...the hell were you watching? They did the worst? They had THE absolute BEST performance this week. They did Janet proud. Why am I notsuprised that a girl made this comment. Jealous of "Alien" probably.

Anyway, SS was WACK this week. I was very disappointed. And what is dude talking bout SS is one of America's fav. crews? They've been HATED on theWHOLE season so far. Superkrew is BY FAR America's favorite with So Real i believe coming in second.

IMO a.s.i.d.'s performance is better than super cr3w but i liked super cr3w than a.s.i.d. so it's all good
glasses.gif
soreal cru is so freakin hott last nightand also the kiss from cara horibe of fanny pak
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
i really hope soreal cru win it
smokin.gif

But since everyone in L.A is on their jock because Jabba backs them up, I doubt they'll ever hit the bottom 2 ever again.
Um, BBOY Ronnie is in SuperCrew and he's a legit top bboy - dude won the Red Bull Championship 2007 and had to beat Hong10 to do it. He'sgot mad respect, so does his crew. Jabba's cool, but they aren't the reason SuperCrew gots respect.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcM3UpkuekIRonnie vs Hong 10 Red Bull 2007

I seriously can't hate on SS. Bionic Man is one of the best overall Hip Hop dancers in the Bay Area ever.

Like, ever.

I'm pulling for Super Cr3w, though, no doubt.

I've been watching those kids dance forever. Plus, there's that underlying connection between Super Cr3w and Jabba, to with Ronnie, Chris, and Reinenall dancing for Full Force.

Back
Top Bottom