America's Best Dance Crew Season 2 Thread

i'll admit that if that white dude didn't grab the mic, i would root for them. the hater in me does not want them to win it, of course they have skill,but i refuse to vote for them. the only thing keeoping them in the competition are the judges.

supreme soul definitely took it this week, ta ta ta totally duuude. based off this week's performances, boogie bots look like they're going home.

Wanna watch SS when they showcase bionic.

Originally Posted by bamez

supreme soul definitely took it this week, ta ta ta totally duuude. based off this week's performances, boogie bots look like they're going home.

Wanna watch SS when they showcase bionic.

Co-sign. Out of all the groups left, Boogie Bots looks the weakest. I don't know about the rest of you, but this Season seems a little boring to me. MTV hyped up the 2md season during the break saying they were going to come out with better challenges, but they're weak compared to the premier season.

ive seen kaba modern perform with some new janet jackson songs

hmmm i wonder if theyre gonna make a special appearance

the %%$$... a janet jackson episode? is she coming out with a album soon or something?

and who the hell is lil mama's fashion advisor? if any?
everything is od coordinated, looking like a denim power ranger

dude form supreme soul had on the white and red jordan 23s
pimp.gif

Does MTV strategically place the Asian girl with the rack behind Slater every ep or something? Nothing that I'm complaining...
laugh.gif

if i was shane i would have forgotten she was a lady and whould have #*&%$ slapped her to the second row.

not that lil mamas a lady but still.....

top 3 and bottom 3!?!? it's kinda upside down, honestly, i expected boogie bots to go home this week. it would be a daaaammmmnnn shame if super crew and soreal were the bottom two

edit:
nevermind, asiid is in the bottom, i think we know who's going home

boogie bots isnt even that great IMO....so real should ahve been saved and not boogie bots. im not a fan of so real, i like super crew but they didnt do sowell last time but boogie bots plain out sucked last time. so real should ahve been saved.

Originally Posted by Rafool

boogie bots isnt even that great IMO....so real should ahve been saved and not boogie bots. im not a fan of so real, i like super crew but they didnt do so well last time but boogie bots plain out sucked last time. so real should ahve been saved.

yeah, but its pretty obvous that americas favorite groups are boogiebots, fannypack, and supreme soul. because they scream to death whenever fannypacksname is called, and whenever theres a negative comment about SS or BB, they crowd gets hella angry.

and those are the groups with the most votes lately.

Originally Posted by NayokoChan

so is anyone else confused as to why the hell A.S.I.I.D. is up for elimination?

im confused why boogie bots isnt. YES IM PISSED OFF PEOPLE!!!!

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by Rafool

boogie bots isnt even that great IMO....so real should ahve been saved and not boogie bots. im not a fan of so real, i like super crew but they didnt do so well last time but boogie bots plain out sucked last time. so real should ahve been saved.

yeah, but its pretty obvous that americas favorite groups are boogiebots, fannypack, and supreme soul. because they scream to death whenever fannypacks name is called, and whenever theres a negative comment about SS or BB, they crowd gets hella angry.

and those are the groups with the most votes lately.

???

A.S.I.D does not deserve to b in the bottom 2..they just ripped it!! and so did Super Cr3w though..hard decision..

to be honest asiid did better than supercrew BUTTTTTT
you can obviously tell the judges comments are biased against asiid.
imagine how many viewers the shoe loses if supercrew goes home

Back
Top Bottom