America's Best Dance Crew Season 2 Thread

I thought SS was boring this week. Honestly, no biased, BB's performance this week was top 3.

This season is actually kind of boring. Boogie Bots better be out next week. That dude that fell in the other routine annoys me for some reason.

Now that my favorite crew is gone, I have lost my motivation to vote.

MTV is lame.

BB should have been gone last week.

SS vs Super Cr3w should have been the finale (like the ppl on the show said)

abdc is rigged. someone investigate....producers sayin we cant have 3 from the west still in the comp.

Randy Jackson FTL

WOW.... I can' believe SS is gone. SC and SS ripped the show tonight!! I honestly felt bad for them. Being an ex bboy and dancer from the Bay, I believethey represented hard...

IMO Super Crew wasnt as good as it could have been. Too bad SS got eliminated. Between the two, i thought SS was more creative and better. SoReal Cru FTW!smooth and sexy.

smh.gif
@ america's best dance crew.

I don't even want to watch the rest of the season...SS ripped it creatively and visually...The whole time I was thinking to myself, who the hell is doingthe voting? I mean if it's last season's fans then they should know a little something about who should be in the top. The only thing they got wronglast season was not putting kabba modern in the finale...But whom ever mentioned that people who are big Jabba fans not voting for for SS because of therivalry does make sense...But Boogie Bots should have bounced and they should have been the bottom with Fanny Pack cause they both messed up last week. Now thewhole champ vs champ scenario is out the window with SS vs Jabba in the season finale...

how you gon start a petition and not even get the name of the group you are trying to bring back right
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by j d0t win

how you gon start a petition and not even get the name of the group you are trying to bring back right
laugh.gif
i didnt start it.
i just signed it.
and before you start talking about someone's grammar
how about you write a proper sentence

Originally Posted by nwtiger

laugh.gif
i didnt start it.
i just signed it.

laugh.gif
yea ok, did i specifically said you? I'm just saying in general. Whose talking about someones grammer. Relax.

Originally Posted by nwtiger

laugh.gif
i didnt start it.
i just signed it.

laugh.gif
yea ok, did i specifically said you? I'm just saying in general. Whose talking about someones grammer. Relax.
laugh.gif
lol my bad im just still mad that supreme soul went home

Back
Top Bottom