America's Best Dance Crew Season 2 Thread

People from the bay are hella salty that their crew went home. SS was inconsistent throughout the show. Boogie Bots do blow though. SS isn't as good asSuper Crew, Fanny Pak, or Soreal Crew. Bionic is dope as !#%* though, no *%$+.

Supreme Soul got Supremely Screwed
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

boogie bots are this year's status quo
sick.gif
, they only had one"good" (nto even great) performance and that was with "game over."
SS is actually the 4th best crew this yr behind fanny pak. i think soreal has been the best, then superkrew. so those will be the final 2.

IMO MTV just played Supreme Soul. I just have to bring this quote up again from their voting rules. Just like Kaba, SS got robbed.

MTVN reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend either or both the phoning in or text messaging voting process and reserves the right in its sole discretion to determine the winner(s).
Happy now MTV? Now you have all the bases covered

1 East
1 South
1 crew that is different
1 crew that is the favorite

Originally Posted by I fLiPzKiCkZ I

IMO MTV just played Supreme Soul. I just have to bring this quote up again from their voting rules. Just like Kaba, SS got robbed.

MTVN reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend either or both the phoning in or text messaging voting process and reserves the right in its sole discretion to determine the winner(s).
Happy now MTV? Now you have all the bases covered

1 East
1 South
1 crew that is different
1 crew that is the favorite

Damn. Really? What's the point of even voting if they will keep the crews that will keep their ratings up...

it was obvious supreme soul was gonna go home once they faced super crew. and it's obvious Shane Sparks is a super crew fan, dude is infatuated by thetricks every week. I don't think he even said anything about SS

damn judges just destroyed america (or MTV who rigs the votes).

boogie bots WILL be gone next week. we can't have another status quo debacle, who literally sucked more than boogie bots last yr.

was it good tonight just got home from work saw ss got cut
smh.gif
damn well at least super crew is still in it

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

it was obvious supreme soul was gonna go home once they faced super crew. and it's obvious Shane Sparks is a super crew fan, dude is infatuated by the tricks every week. I don't think he even said anything about SS

he was asked to comment ONLY about superkrew. lil mama commented ONLY on SS. jc commented on both.

Maybe it's just me, but I have a strong dislike for Fanny Pack. Wish they would have gotten the boot.
laugh.gif
Supreme Soul didn't deserve to be eliminated IMO.

Edit: SMH at MTV if they do really rig the votes to up the ratings.
smh.gif

I'll let you guys know a few things about this show.

- First off, believe it or not, Supreme Soul was not suppose to go home in the first place. After the show was done and watching Supreme Soul get eliminated asof today, MTV producers told them that it was a mistake not to send them home. Randy Jackson was suppose to come out and save them, but he was late.

- Lil Mama was crying in the back after the show was done because she did not want them to go home.

- Every dancer on the show wears make up/foundation.

- Mario Lopez has the most make up on the show, it's like a dam mask on his face.

- Fanny Pack is already getting paid since day one, there just there on the show to build up there cred. They use there body in sexual ways to get more votes.

- They shoot on Monday, Tuesdays & Wednesdays in order to get the right angle shots for the camera and the show.

- Miguel from Boogie Bots is an Isser/NTer.

- MTV only puts pretty people in the crowd and each person gets paid $50 dollars just to watch the show, thats why you usally see more girls then guys.

- So Real bites/steals moves from other crews from watching youtube videos and such other videos.

- Each crew doesn't pick there song, MTV does.

- Each crew has to beg in order to wear what they want, MTv does provide them with clothes, but if you want to wear what you wanna wear, you have to beg.

- Each crew member gets paid $500 dollars a week.

- Each crew has no internet source or no phone source. They take there phone away on mondays and give it back to them on wednesdays.

- They stay at a nice hotel somewhere in L.A, I forgot the location.

- Fanny Pack is not as bad as you think they are. Alot of people hate on them, but they are more precise and more on point then alot of the other crews.

- So Real gets the better part of the clothing and making the other crews don't.

- All the crew members has of contact, and each person stays with only one roommate. If you wanna leave the hotel you can't, so basically the onlyentertainment they have is the N64 controller thats connected to the t.v.

- They can't leave the room, they have to ask permission.

- They have all the room service they want.

- Tickets are free to anyone, its a matter of time, and when you have ordered them.

Thats all I can think of now. Again, it really sucks that Supreme Soul is gone, but I'm going to meet all the members of Supreme Soul soon.

Originally Posted by Dunks r nice

- First off, believe it or not, Supreme Soul was not suppose to go home in the first place. After the show was done and watching Supreme Soul get eliminated as of today, MTV producers told them that it was a mistake not to send them home. Randy Jackson was suppose to come out and save them, but he was late.

- Lil Mama was crying in the back after the show was done because she did not want them to go home.

- Mario Lopez has the most make up on the show, it's like a dam mask on his face.

- Fanny Pack is already getting paid since day one, there just there on the show to build up there cred. They use there body in sexual ways to get more votes.

- They shoot on Monday, Tuesdays & Wednesdays in order to get the right angle shots for the camera and the show.

- MTV only puts pretty people in the crowd and each person gets paid $50 dollars just to watch the show, thats why you usally see more girls then guys.

- So Real bites/steals moves from other crews from watching youtube videos and such other videos.

- Each crew has to beg in order to wear what they want, MTv does provide them with clothes, but if you want to wear what you wanna wear, you have to beg.

- Each crew has no internet source or no phone source. They take there phone away on mondays and give it back to them on wednesdays.

- Fanny Pack is not as bad as you think they are. Alot of people hate on them, but they are more precise and more on point then alot of the other crews.

- So Real gets the better part of the clothing and making the other crews don't.

- All the crew members has of contact, and each person stays with only one roommate. If you wanna leave the hotel you can't, so basically the only entertainment they have is the N64 controller thats connected to the t.v.

- Tickets are free to anyone, its a matter of time, and when you have ordered them.

Thats all I can think of now. Again, it really sucks that Supreme Soul is gone, but I'm going to meet all the members of Supreme Soul soon.
wow
indifferent.gif

thats alot of wack a** s***

- First off, believe it or not, Supreme Soul was not suppose to go home in the first place. After the show was done and watching Supreme Soul get eliminated as of today, MTV producers told them that it was a mistake not to send them home. Randy Jackson was suppose to come out and save them, but he was late.

- All the crew members has of contact, and each person stays with only one roommate. If you wanna leave the hotel you can't, so basically the only entertainment they have is the N64 controller thats connected to the t.v.

how do you know all of this?

Originally Posted by I fLiPzKiCkZ I

Wow... What is the point of voting if they just going to manipulate it anyway.

kaba modern is better than SS ever was, why didn't jackson and the producers want to have them back?
laugh.gif
. yes, they didn't deserve to go home, but please, the first thing youposted was NOT gonna happen. no show is that stupid. if they did that, all the credibility (at least to most peeps) would be gone.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

it was obvious supreme soul was gonna go home once they faced super crew. and it's obvious Shane Sparks is a super crew fan, dude is infatuated by the tricks every week. I don't think he even said anything about SS
Before the show even started, Shane and Super Cr3w were buddies, just like how Shane was buddies with the Jabbawockeez before Season 1 even started.Think Groovaloos...

Sounds like a conspiracy theory to me.

Randy wasn't going to save anyone. Don't believe the bull. How could he be late for a taped show? They could have edited him in there easily. Duhhhh.

Dunks r nice, you're full of @+%$.
grin.gif

...the hell?
laugh.gif

He was early for this week's taping.

No @+%$, it's a TV show.

As do 90% of TV shows involving crowds/audiences.

He's not the only NTer on the show.

Dumbest thing I've heard.

Yes, the pretty people are in the camera shots, but there are plenty of ugly people in the audience.

And no, no one gets paid for squat.

Wrong.

Crew picks, MTV approves.

If crew gets denied enough times, MTV helps with song selection.

Wow... No.

Beg? No. Inquire for approval? Yeah.

laugh.gif

As do most out-of-state guests for TV shows.
eyes.gif

Solely your opinion. This has no place in your list of false facts.

What the hell?

"Roommate," no.

They're under watch, though.

Your other "facts" are just either redundant or pointless to quote.

Fall back before you make yourself look like more of an idiot.

Originally Posted by Stillmatic23

Randy wasn't going to save anyone. Don't believe the bull. How could he be late for a taped show? They could have edited him in there easily. Duhhhh.

dude contradicted himself when he says the taping takes place on THREE days to get the right angles and jackson is LATE?
roll.gif

dude contradicted himself when he says the taping takes place on THREE days to get the right angles and jackson is LATE?
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but yea SS FTW!! best crew on the show.

really felt bad for them.

but damn whose that one filipino dude with the spiky hair. dude should never cry in front of a girl or in public.

Back
Top Bottom