America's Best Dance Crew Season 2 Thread

Word, Randy wasn't gonna do anything. If he would've intervened, he's basically telling the viewers that they goofed by voting those two groups asthe bottom two. Nobody would vote anymore as a result since they'd figure Randy has final say anyway. (Who probably does anyway, but still)

Originally Posted by QuaniBoiXi

dude contradicted himself when he says the taping takes place on THREE days to get the right angles and jackson is LATE?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

but yea SS FTW!! best crew on the show.

really felt bad for them.

but damn whose that one filipino dude with the spiky hair. dude should never cry in front of a girl or in public.

you talkin about rj? the one with the overly exagerrated smile? he wasnt the only one. him and frost just happened to be the most obvious.

boogie bots should of been gone they even know they should of been gone.

thw short filipinos in the front face said it all
it went like this
eek.gif
wink.gif
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
tongue.gif

ss got ROBBED

you talkin about rj? the one with the overly exagerrated smile? he wasnt the only one. him and frost just happened to be the most obvious.
nah im not talkin cuz he cried. its the way he cried. dudes face was too funny

Its hard to believe some of the things Dunks R Nice is saying but if I remember correctly from his blog, he knows/hangs out with Mitch from Supreme Soul. Sowhats he's saying might be true.

ya what dunks r nice are saying sounds like complete bull........and the things that are true....have already been known....1st off they dont even stay inhotels they stay in this place....i saw pics of it....but its not a hotel....and they arent aloud out of there....or anything...

I thought Supreme Soul was better than Super Crew last night. Either way, they should've never been in the bottom 2.

Calm down. It's just a dance show. I think it's funny that everyone kind of mutinied against SS just because they implied that they were on theJabbawockeez level. Ya'll Jabbawockeez groupies need to take it down a notch. I'm pretty sure there's someone out there who can rip it just asgood or even better than them. I liked the Jabbawockeez but some of ya'll act like ya'll are in the group. Honestly, they never even brought up thewhole subject. Mr #1 groupie Shane Sparks himself brought it up....they were suckered into answering the question. Voters need to stop trippin' on that ohthey're cocky stuff....when you're good 9 times out of 10 you know it. I could care less about how cocky they are as long as they go out there anddance and give it 110%. Stop getting emotional. Just vote for whoever was the best that night.

basically everything i was going to say have already been said. so i'll discuss non-important things like...
-did anyone notice that this was the first show that lil' mama'a gender ambiguous look was replaced with a more feminine look? no ponytail throughbaseball hat look?
-damn that soreal chick's parents are damn ugly. i guess it is true, ugly parents make beautiful children. i could go without her damn drama every weekthough. i'm filipino and i'm like "***** word? you're going to throw out your fam's business like that?".
-i theorize that the ones voting want to keep boogie bots on until dude's dad comes out a coma to see his son dance [one tear runs down face
frown.gif
]
laugh.gif
-that whole randy coming out to save SS sounds like something out of wrestling
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
-to think it was that one SS dude's fault, that tall white guy, that made america hate them. they also had no damn dram with them to hook these viewers. BBhad dad in coma, soreal had parents hate dancing, fanny pak had living in car for months, etc.
-i honestly can't complain because i don't vote, not like that even matters, but still.

dunks r nice made alot of bold statements... i guess if he hangs out w/ one of the dudes it could be true.

i think they should have stayed on the show. probably the biggest upset of the show.

Kabba shoulda have been in the final two last season too, but that wasnt so back being that were 3rd.

What Dunks R Nice is saying could possibly be true.
He's friends with Mitch, and i just checked out his blog and I see them chillin together.

sorry to be off topic, but hazdaprince, you're avy is tripping me out
laugh.gif
. now if only SS could have done something like that, i would have gladly voted for them, but alas, it was not meant to be true.

f5835fe1e6abd9eddf5be7871da948db3547ee5_t.gif

Originally Posted by Stillmatic23

Randy wasn't going to save anyone. Don't believe the bull. How could he be late for a taped show? They could have edited him in there easily. Duhhhh.
co-sign

Originally Posted by JAYMATIK

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

it was obvious supreme soul was gonna go home once they faced super crew. and it's obvious Shane Sparks is a super crew fan, dude is infatuated by the tricks every week. I don't think he even said anything about SS
Before the show even started, Shane and Super Cr3w were buddies, just like how Shane was buddies with the Jabbawockeez before Season 1 even started. Think Groovaloos...

k...cuz like shane said their basketball routine was amazing....which made me
indifferent.gif

ss was much cleaner...but what can u expect from bboys....and they wont kick out the hypest crew they have...which kinda sucks....i ratehr see sk out thanss....but whatever its finished....

and these dudes cant dribble for !!*$...lol

that list is ridiculous....lol...but it does sound like it was written in bitterness lol....so some could be true...

i thought they only record on tuesdays........but last week....that chick that is not ailyn's tie dissapeared at one shot....so thats whats pullin me into say that some of the list is true....

SS was damn overrated throughout the whole show.. I never felt them and they were never that clean.. Within the format of this show.. They have simply not beenthe best group this season..

Originally Posted by dapimpjuice4ya

Calm down. It's just a dance show. I think it's funny that everyone kind of mutinied against SS just because they implied that they were on the Jabbawockeez level. Ya'll Jabbawockeez groupies need to take it down a notch. I'm pretty sure there's someone out there who can rip it just as good or even better than them. I liked the Jabbawockeez but some of ya'll act like ya'll are in the group. Honestly, they never even brought up the whole subject. Mr #1 groupie Shane Sparks himself brought it up....they were suckered into answering the question. Voters need to stop trippin' on that oh they're cocky stuff....when you're good 9 times out of 10 you know it. I could care less about how cocky they are as long as they go out there and dance and give it 110%. Stop getting emotional. Just vote for whoever was the best that night.

I'm sure there are plenty of groups out there that can rip it better than the Jabbawockeez, but that's besides the point. Shane wasn't theone who brought up the whole Jabbawockeez issue. I'm sure you watched the casting episode, right? When it was time for ABDC to go to the west coast, theyfirst went to SS and CJ straight out said "We're actual rival crew members with the Jabbawockeez". That set up the whole crew in getting askedabout the so-called battle. I'll say it again as I've said it many times over. SS is a dope crew. I liked what they had to show and I was hoping theywould take it this season, but obviously everyone who's voting doesn't feel that way. That's thing with these shows that look for votes to decidewho stays and who goes. We know the Jabbawockeez have won the masses over and when you have a crew coming into the 2nd that claims that they're a rivalry,even if it's a 'friendly' rivalry, that doesn't fair too well with that crew. It's evident that the majority of people who are watchingABDC are voting purely for who they like based on personality and background. They're not voting on which group is dancing the best. Bottom line. Thisseason is a joke. I don't see a 3rd season.

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

Originally Posted by JAYMATIK

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

it was obvious supreme soul was gonna go home once they faced super crew. and it's obvious Shane Sparks is a super crew fan, dude is infatuated by the tricks every week. I don't think he even said anything about SS
Before the show even started, Shane and Super Cr3w were buddies, just like how Shane was buddies with the Jabbawockeez before Season 1 even started. Think Groovaloos...

k...cuz like shane said their basketball routine was amazing....which made me
indifferent.gif

ss was much cleaner...but what can u expect from bboys....and they wont kick out the hypest crew they have...which kinda sucks....i ratehr see sk out than ss....but whatever its finished....

and these dudes cant dribble for !!*$...lol

that list is ridiculous....lol...but it does sound like it was written in bitterness lol....so some could be true...

i thought they only record on tuesdays........but last week....that chick that is not ailyn's tie dissapeared at one shot....so thats whats pullin me in to say that some of the list is true....

On Monday, the crews practice in the stage and work with the camera crew to set up the angles.

Tuesday, they have a dress rehearsal recorded prior to the real tapings. This way they can get all the angles they might miss during the live audience taping.This explains Jackie's tie from SoReal coming off during her close up, but then reattached in the next cut. They wanted a close up of her face to show howmuch she was into the dance. This also explains the clip of Boogie Bots when dude fell. In the live audience taping (the one that was shown on tv), hedidn't fall with his hands on their backs, but in the next episode with the clip, it shows him with his hands on their backs, obviously showing hisfault.

If Boogie Bots don't want to be there, they should take this rare opportunity and bail out, and just use the excuse of poor voting kept one of the bettercrews out and they believe that better crew should be still there, hence a great show next week if that happened...IF the one on NT is reading this, pleaseback out if you guys don't want to be there anymore...You got your shine, no disrespect, but let the ones that deserve to be there, be there..Cause i wantto see a finale with SS vs SK or SoReal...DO THE RIGHT THING!

That should have been the Finals
tired.gif
....SS didnt deserve that they'vehad great performances the last few weeks.

SMH @ those who voted

Back
Top Bottom