Suprem-Soul-Group_044_.jpg

Chicago's Xtreme Dance Force
Xtreme-Dance-Force-Group_012.jpg

-Chicks on distorted X
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

- i want to like Supreme soul but that cocky white dude is really annoying
indifferent.gif

^what's funny is Bionic was the only one out of that crew who was in the battle for Norcal..he was the only one who had to right to speak up and he knewthat socal won, even before he stuttered..not saying that Bionic didn't kill it because he is one of the top poppers in the world..but Kevin Brewer killedthat whole team by himself.

i'm not gonna lie though Supreme Soul is the crew the beat.

As long as they put the right group in the finals this time...Status Quo didn't even deserve to be in the final. It should have been Kabba Modern vs.Jabba..I would have loved to see them go head to head.

All ratings and target groups MTV is trying to pull in aside...there are a few teams that shouldn't even be in it. Detroit's ASIID is good dont get mewrong, but they weren't tighter than the group from Chicago. The "dance team" from Rutgers = A JOKE....But JC said the Latin group wasn'tclean enough, but they were better than the Rutgers girls. Supreme Soul > Jabawockeez....yeah I said it. The reason why they wont get the same amount oflove is b/c they're too cocky. The thing that will make them or break them is their music and trying to show off too many things that they can do. Jabakept it simple. They don't.

So Real Crew is hot though too. I didn't know texas had so many asians. I thought that was more east and west coast. The best crew on the east coast is thedudes from dc, but the east coast is light years behind in this competition.

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

these cats in SoReal are serious.

dudes are mad corny though
laugh.gif

word, their routines are crazy but they're soo corny. and the girls from distorted x are
pimp.gif

I think I'm gonna pull for the Boogie Bots. That dudes dad is in a coma and idk I just like how he answered those questions about his dad. They did put ona good performance too.

Layla
pimp.gif
devil.gif

BoogieBots FTW. Man, I had no clue his dad was in a coma. I chill with dude every now and then. Hope he wakes up soon.

I think I'm gonna pull for the Boogie Bots. That dudes dad is in a coma and idk I just like how he answered those questions about his dad. They did put on a good performance too.

yeah dude's name is Joesar and we were in the same "Debut" for one of my old friends back in high school..unfortunate what happened to his Dad.

so far everyone besides SoReal have been just average.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

BoogieBots FTW. Man, I had no clue his dad was in a coma. I chill with dude every now and then. Hope he wakes up soon.

they aren't really from DC are they? be honest...do they live in montgomery county?

yo those cats from philly came correct with the Boyz 2 Men
eek.gif
, i was dieing
roll.gif

top 3 as of today = Super Crew, Phresh Select, SoReal

these Cheerleaders are mad annoying

Sass x7...Suck x7.

Boogie Bots *thumbs up* (just bc they're from my area)

Phresh Select, Supreme, Super thumbs up as well.

Good stuff.

This season is good 'cus there's a lot of crew I like. Last season I was just feelin' KM and Jabba...not much to watch for.

i think too many groups are relying on sob stories for votes and sympathy
i know they might be no lie, but regardless, a dance competition isnt the time for all that. everyone saw jabba got sympathy for it so now everyone wants thesame.
but super crew is my fav so far ftw
and is it just me or does xtreme dance force do a little to much crotch thrusting? a few times today, a few times in the first audition

Back
Top Bottom