America's Best Dance Crew Season 2 Thread

TM should've been on instead of Fanny Pack
eyes.gif

I wanna see Boogie Bots do well, but they along with Dance Force and Sass7 dodged a bullet.

Fanny Pack and Distorted X did way better than all three of them.

Originally Posted by xcg11pinoYx

I wanna see Boogie Bots do well, but they along with Dance Force and Sass7 dodged a bullet.

Fanny Pack and Distorted X did way better than all three of them.

Sass x7 is horrriiiblleeee....they shouldnt even be on there and I dont think they'll last too long unless everyone at Rutgers is voting for them.
Boogie Bots arent bad-they're just really short and all of their moves look stumpy.

Personally, I love the super crew, supreme soul, and soreal.

Imo, fanny pack are hot too.
They diffrent. And I believe sass x 7 should've gone home

They blonde cheerleaders with one black girl looking boy, Needa go home.

And them n*sync boy band can't dance looking boy as crew extreme dance force needa go home too. -_-

Pahh-the-tic!

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Top 5 crews, IMO

1. Super Kr3w
2. SoReal
3. Supreme Soul
4. Phresh Select
5. Fanny Pak

I agree except I'd change the order a little bit.

1. SoReal
2. Supreme Soul
3.Super Krew
4. Phresh Select
5. Fanny Pak (their dudes are whack though-the one who was holding the radio was decent, but the other two are
sick.gif
)

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

BoogieBots FTW. Man, I had no clue his dad was in a coma. I chill with dude every now and then. Hope he wakes up soon.
they aren't really from DC are they? be honest...do they live in montgomery county?
Well Joesar lives in Lorton, about 15 miles from D.C. Mike and Miguel go to UMBC which is Baltimore. I don't know where the other two go. Iguess they had to rep or pick a place in the middle. It would be kinda wack if the other groups actually said the mini cities that they hailed from as opposedto just the big overall city.

SoReal Cru, SuperCr3w, Phresh Select, and Boogie Bots brought it!!

Supreme Soul is wack! They act like they're the best, and I see NOTHING special about them. I can't believe these cats think they can hang with Jabba.They can't even hold Jabba's jocks.

Supreme Soul = nothing but hype. I can't stand those guys.

I liked ASIID. This finale has been pretty disappointing. No one WOW'd me. I think Jabba should defend their title at the end of the season.

actually, when it comes to REAL DANCING (choreography ANNND freestyling), SS is probably the only crew that can hang with jabba.

trust me i know my facts, i've been around the dance scene to know where these jabbas originated (phil joe kevin from sac/even their previous crew:mindtricks/kaboom squad)

i bet most of these crews on the show can't freestyle, and joe from jabba addressed it in a way himself. if you can't freestyle, but only choreograph,that's being half #%$ of a dancer.

SS IS MADE UP OF ALL CATS THAT CAN ACTUALLY FREESTYLE IN A NO CHOREO BATTLE (TURFING/BREAKING/FREESTYLE CHOREO/POPPING/BOOGALOO)

JABBA is made up of a lot of the same (breaking/choreo/and the most hardest: being able to be synchronized 99%)

as far as the breaking crews, it is a form of dancing, but a top group consists of great choreo as well, so even if supercre3w is looking the best, THEIR DANCELACKS. (AND....THIS IS A DANNNCE SHOW, soo?)

MY POINT IS: SS may falter on the show, especially with the challenges, but when it comes to a battle with freestyling, SS would be the best challenge forjabba WITHOUT A QUESTION
so real might be one of the favorites, but if u really put them in a battle with jabba, the choreo will be mediocre, the usual details i.e. wrists turns,finger movements etc etc. SUPREME SOUL brings the tricks and grooves that can actually be a element towards jabba.

dont get me wrong, though. SS did falter on tonights show. but just do the research before you say that they can't hang with jabba.

Yo this isn't only a bboying/breaking show anymore.

The word "crew" has taken on a much broader scope since last season.

All types of dance is accepted and that's how it should be.

This is America's Best Dance Crew, not breaking, popping, locking, cheerings, 80, or pop crew.

Let's get that cleared up.

BoogieBots FTW. Man, I had no clue his dad was in a coma. I chill with dude every now and then. Hope he wakes up soon.
they aren't really from DC are they? be honest...do they live in montgomery county?
Well Joesar lives in Lorton, about 15 miles from D.C. Mike and Miguel go to UMBC which is Baltimore. I don't know where the other two go. I guess they had to rep or pick a place in the middle. It would be kinda wack if the other groups actually said the mini cities that they hailed from as opposed to just the big overall city.

its the DMV. the same way the say people from the boonies in NY are from NYC in these kinda shows, you gotta have them rep the big center paint they arefrom.

they are repping the whole area so they are getting the support from the whoel area so they will rep them that way on the show.

i want them to go far though.

super kr3w FTW!!!
this just shows that there is something about covering your face that makes the set seem more interesting. none of these ******ed faces some of these foolsmake while dancing. i think they should all wear masks.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Well Joesar lives in Lorton, about 15 miles from D.C. Mike and Miguel go to UMBC which is Baltimore. I don't know where the other two go. I guess they had to rep or pick a place in the middle. It would be kinda wack if the other groups actually said the mini cities that they hailed from as opposed to just the big overall city.

its the DMV. the same way the say people from the boonies in NY are from NYC in these kinda shows, you gotta have them rep the big center paint they are from.

they are repping the whole area so they are getting the support from the whoel area so they will rep them that way on the show.

i want them to go far though.

I honestly don't see them sticking around for another two weeks.

Their style is dope as all get-out, but the choreography is lacking.
And the other crews are just better.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Yo this isn't only a bboying/breaking show anymore.

The word "crew" has taken on a much broader scope since last season.

All types of dance is accepted and that's how it should be.

This is America's Best Dance Crew, not breaking, popping, locking, cheerings, 80, or pop crew.

Let's get that cleared up.

I agree and disagree at the same time...

But this week

1. Super Crew

2. Fanny Pak/ASIID

3. Phresh Select

4. SoReal

Super Crew really impressed me. Fanny Pak and ASIID are just very solid crews but have yet to wow me. Phresh Select has potential but can be sloppy. SoRealis polished but...definitely doesn't impress me. The Boogie Bots are as overrated as Supreme Soul.

Back
Top Bottom