Anquan Boldin: Prima-donna?

Originally Posted by Respect21

Boldin was just on NFL Live and said he left early to avoid talking to the media about the altercation with Haley, and to keep the spotlight on the Cardinals' NFC Championship.
what do all you have to say about this? He was trying to deflect attention from himself

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Boldin was just on NFL Live and said he left early to avoid talking to the media about the altercation with Haley, and to keep the spotlight on the Cardinals' NFC Championship.
what do all you have to say about this? He was trying to deflect attention from himself

And FAILED.

See my post above.

Fair enough...IF it's true....

But there's a thing called "No Comment"

Or make a statement about how proud you are of the team and say "I'm not taking any questions..."

Keep it movin'

Let me see you try to do that when your at your boiling point.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

If Kurt Warner can argue w/ the OC why can't Quan?

anyone want to address this?
Kurt Warner has God and puppies on his side.

A tear in the hammy and a broke face. My dude gave a lot. And if he didnt want to celebrate an NFC title fine, and if he doesnt want to even celebrate a Superbowl fine, because if they win he will have done his job. His job aint to celebrate .
eyes.gif
... He certainly did his job. I just have a problem withhim leaving through the backdoor while his team celebrated - stuff like that can potentially break unity. But this is all overblown, he problem regrets hisactions and he doesn't seem like a me-first player to be called a prima donna.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
The Yahoo article/headline is very misleading then. If he left without anyincident then I've got no problem with that. But they made it sound like he was throwing a fit, making a scene or something.

OC, "no comment" wouldn't have done anything to squash it.

No matter what, once those cameras saw them goin at it, Boldin wasn't going to get outta there peacefully no matter what. Best chance was to skip out, andkeep it as low key as possible. Him going with the Rosenhaus driveway special wasn't gonna make it go away either.

Maybe it's just me, but I'd rather have a player leave, cool down, and explain himself the next day and not %$#@ up the mood/good feelings of the teamthan to stay and mess everything up.

Originally Posted by CP1708

OC, "no comment" wouldn't have done anything to squash it.

No matter what, once those cameras saw them goin at it, Boldin wasn't going to get outta there peacefully no matter what. Best chance was to skip out, and keep it as low key as possible. Him going with the Rosenhaus driveway special wasn't gonna make it go away either.
laugh.gif

sc_rosenhaus_at_owens_apology.jpg

Nah, but I ain't got no problem with Anquan.

Dude is a certified beast.

Just thought that the timing was horrid, considering the Cardinals of all teams are finally going to the SB, and he comes off salty and selfish.

At least show some love to the vets like Bertrand & Kurt, or Adrian who turned down the opportunity to go elsewhere but decided to stick it out.

And to people saying, "why celebrate a NFC chip..."
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You are delusional if you'd tell me you wouldn't celebrate too.

Prima-donna is a bit extreme, and Boldin is definitely one of the last players you should go after in S&T, but its garbage. Cardinals havent won jack, arethe model of a garbage franchise, and he has spent his whole career there. You telling me he can unbunch his panties for a few minutes and take part in what isthe greatest moment in franchise history? That's a *!$$$ move.

Originally Posted by Dr 715

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

If Kurt Warner can argue w/ the OC why can't Quan?

anyone want to address this?
Kurt Warner has God and puppies on his side.

A tear in the hammy and a broke face. My dude gave a lot. And if he didnt want to celebrate an NFC title fine, and if he doesnt want to even celebrate a Superbowl fine, because if they win he will have done his job. His job aint to celebrate .
eyes.gif
... He certainly did his job. I just have a problem with him leaving through the backdoor while his team celebrated - stuff like that can potentially break unity. But this is all overblown, he problem regrets his actions and he doesn't seem like a me-first player to be called a prima donna.

Them fools in Zona was playing we are the champions after that game. Champions of what the NFC? That wont matter if they get blown out in 2 weeks. You aresupposed to enjoy the win sure but dont celebrate to the extent they prob did. If a guy does his job it shouldnt matter to no one else what he does after doinghis job, because they have to respect him for doing his job. If a guy wants to be alone after a game fine, but that dont change what he does on the field. Itisnt like Q went out of his way to dis Todd, like TO did Haley or Donovan, or everyother coach he had.

I don't blame him. I would wanna be on the field too.

I hope they trade him, so he can go somewhere and be a # 1.

Boldin isnt gonna be with the Cards next year anyway.

Bears need to jump on this.

Amazing how you guys pick and choose your battles on here... if somebody is an NT favorite they seem to get a pass for child-like behavior, but anybody elsegets thrown to the wolves.

Because he didn't want to put the focus on himself and his anger, he wanted the focus to be on the team.
Fail. If he really cared about this, he wouldn't have thrown the tantrum to begin with and stormed out after the game. He was acting like aselfish little child who wanted the spotlight on him - it's obvious he wants out of the Cards organization and this was not about the team at all, but ALLabout mr. boldin and his ego.

Theres no excuse for not celebrating with your team after clinching a trip to the Super Bowl

laugh.gif

missing a celebration.
Not a game. Not a game. Celebration. We sittin here talkin about a celebration man.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

And who gives a +%%% about celebrating winning a conference title. Isn't winnig the super bowl the only celebration that's supposed to mean anything?
LOL. We ain't talkin bout the Patriots, but the Arizona @@*%*!! cardinals
laugh.gif

i like quans fire to play but if im not mistaken they were down and it was a crucial drive late in the 4th. he picked a bad time to argue with him. I alsothink he should have at least showed face at the celebration

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

cards fan how about Boldin for Roy W str8 up
nerd.gif

No thanks.

If the Cardinals trade Anquan Boldin, they need to look for something other than another WR.

Back
Top Bottom