Answer and ask a question

1) What % of the world do you think is in good shape (wtv ur definition of it is)?

answer and ask another question for next poster

I dont even know what the next gen console would be...

how many people actively use NT per day?

Over a thousand

Would you rather be a entrepreneur making $100k a year or make $200k year working for someone else?

If I couldn't make more than 100k a year as an entrepreneur then I'd go with the 200k working for a boss... entrepreneurs work 24/7. If there's no payout for that, then it wouldn't make cents to me.

Matrix or Dr. Doolittle?
Would you rather be able to dodge anything no matter how fast it's moving or have the ability to speak to animals?

Answer::
1598082220415.png

Question: Vice of choice: marijuana or alcohol?

There's probably a few, but they probably think we're too god damn stupid to interact with us.

What's the best excuse for flaking on a Tinder date?

Story stopped getting good simple as that. I would have to research where I stopped.

How often do you run and how many miles?

I usually jog a mile before I lift. 3-4x/week.

Where would you go if you could live anywhere in the world?

Since this is a dad thread it would have to be somewhere with a good education/ healthcare system. I'm not opposed to moving outside of the US at all but it has to be the right place. Wouldn't mind thailand based on cost of living, lack of language barriers and just scenery.

How do you feel about schools being open during the pandemic? Are you sending your kids to a physical location?

Back
Top Bottom