Anti-Americans in America

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

We still are England's colony. 
queen-with-bush-wink-_2003.jpg

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

%%!% America, this is coming from a US citizen, too.  Funny how the government says they care for its' own people when they can't even provide the basic necessities of health care.  Billions of dollars spent on the military and defense while the country is a trillion dollars in debt, the quality of education is steadily declining while other countries are on the rise and look at the employment rate all over the country... and don't get me started on institutionalized racism.

Y'all Americans act so self-righteous, it's funny
laugh.gif
.  Yet, when most Americans travel abroad they expect the citizens of the country they're visiting to adhere to their "American" cultural values.  I see it all the time when I travel abroad.

It's only a matter of time for the countries' downfall on the global stage, and when it does happen, the rest of the world will be pointing and laughing. 
So it's so bad and full of so much wrong....why the *@!% are you here?
i was about to say the same thing...doesn't seem like you want to be here.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

%%!% America, this is coming from a US citizen, too.  Funny how the government says they care for its' own people when they can't even provide the basic necessities of health care.  Billions of dollars spent on the military and defense while the country is a trillion dollars in debt, the quality of education is steadily declining while other countries are on the rise and look at the employment rate all over the country... and don't get me started on institutionalized racism.

Y'all Americans act so self-righteous, it's funny
laugh.gif
.  Yet, when most Americans travel abroad they expect the citizens of the country they're visiting to adhere to their "American" cultural values.  I see it all the time when I travel abroad.

It's only a matter of time for the countries' downfall on the global stage, and when it does happen, the rest of the world will be pointing and laughing. 
So it's so bad and full of so much wrong....why the *@!% are you here?
i was about to say the same thing...doesn't seem like you want to be here.

As much as people wanna bash on America, name more than 5 other countries in the world you'd realistically be able to live the way you do in America.

As much as people wanna bash on America, name more than 5 other countries in the world you'd realistically be able to live the way you do in America.

yall know the way thegovernment was form it was always for the white man...
ex:
blacks was always kept confined, i.e: slavery, no jobs, projects, etc
so my point is that whites was trying to erase black's culture/traditions

as you can see today that many other races still have traditonal methods
while you can see that white molded blacks in america to where they have no culture/traditions from africa

but you also see asians n europeans all still stick to their culture but blacks on the other hand are now "creating an amerian black culture for themselves" // being ghetto n such

just lettin yall know how i feel about the gov... piece of %+@%

yall know the way thegovernment was form it was always for the white man...
ex:
blacks was always kept confined, i.e: slavery, no jobs, projects, etc
so my point is that whites was trying to erase black's culture/traditions

as you can see today that many other races still have traditonal methods
while you can see that white molded blacks in america to where they have no culture/traditions from africa

but you also see asians n europeans all still stick to their culture but blacks on the other hand are now "creating an amerian black culture for themselves" // being ghetto n such

just lettin yall know how i feel about the gov... piece of %+@%

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

Blind Nationalism, thinking our country is better because we were born in it.

Canada
England
Japan
Ireland
Germany
South Korea
France
Egypt
Italy
Qatar
Portugal
China
UAE
Sweden
Denmark
Russia
Brazil

Anywhere in the world basically.

Blind Nationalism, thinking our country is better because we were born in it.

Canada
England
Japan
Ireland
Germany
South Korea
France
Egypt
Italy
Qatar
Portugal
China
UAE
Sweden
Denmark
Russia
Brazil

Anywhere in the world basically.

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by Weekz

Here's my take on this thing as a first generation american of west indian/caribbean decent.
As for the West Indian lady*  she is here most likely for one single purpose: earning more of the almighty dollar.  She does not have to like the people who were born here, she can say whatever she wants to.  That is one of the beauties of this country.  Also, she was clearly commenting on the person's behaviour, and disgusting it is.

Another thing that I would like to say is that by pointing out something or somebodys flaws, does not make you against them entirely.  It just means that see something that needs to be reformed -- and that can come from a place of love, a neutral place, or a place of hatred.  She was pointing out a flaw that happens to often on American streets (especially in NYC/subways).  

* WHO EVER SAID SHE IS FROM WEST INDIA (I DID SEE IT UP THERE BEFORE, YOU ARE ONLY PROVING HER, AND OTHER PEOPLES POINT THAT AMERICANS ARE DUMB.  THE REGION IS CALLED THE WEST INDIES, ALSO REFERRED TO AS THE CARIBBEAN!

EDIT: 

iYen wrote:
Herp Derp.

On another note:You can take the lady outta West India but you can't take the West India outta her.
Her attitude towards Americans isn't going change just because she lives in America. 
Its like an atheist that goes to a christian church.

mad.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
How are you this mad in the morning?
OP clearly said in the OG post, west indian lady not carribean lady.

Its the same thing, the terms are synonymous and interchangeable.
And the comment was in response to iYen not OP.

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by Weekz

Here's my take on this thing as a first generation american of west indian/caribbean decent.
As for the West Indian lady*  she is here most likely for one single purpose: earning more of the almighty dollar.  She does not have to like the people who were born here, she can say whatever she wants to.  That is one of the beauties of this country.  Also, she was clearly commenting on the person's behaviour, and disgusting it is.

Another thing that I would like to say is that by pointing out something or somebodys flaws, does not make you against them entirely.  It just means that see something that needs to be reformed -- and that can come from a place of love, a neutral place, or a place of hatred.  She was pointing out a flaw that happens to often on American streets (especially in NYC/subways).  

* WHO EVER SAID SHE IS FROM WEST INDIA (I DID SEE IT UP THERE BEFORE, YOU ARE ONLY PROVING HER, AND OTHER PEOPLES POINT THAT AMERICANS ARE DUMB.  THE REGION IS CALLED THE WEST INDIES, ALSO REFERRED TO AS THE CARIBBEAN!

EDIT: 

iYen wrote:
Herp Derp.

On another note:You can take the lady outta West India but you can't take the West India outta her.
Her attitude towards Americans isn't going change just because she lives in America. 
Its like an atheist that goes to a christian church.

mad.gif
indifferent.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
How are you this mad in the morning?
OP clearly said in the OG post, west indian lady not carribean lady.

Its the same thing, the terms are synonymous and interchangeable.
And the comment was in response to iYen not OP.

Don't talk about oppression in other countries until you mention the United States role in creating that oppression. 

America is nothing but the international picture shoved into a box.

Uh, no, no we aren't.

Don't talk about oppression in other countries until you mention the United States role in creating that oppression. 

America is nothing but the international picture shoved into a box.

Uh, no, no we aren't.

1. Canada
2. United Kingdom

3. Australia

4. New Zealand

5. France

6. Germany

7. Switzerland

8. Spain

9. Italy

10. Netherlands

1. Canada
2. United Kingdom

3. Australia

4. New Zealand

5. France

6. Germany

7. Switzerland

8. Spain

9. Italy

10. Netherlands

Prove it. 
When I say we still are Britain's colony, common sense will tell you that US foreign policy defends the Eurocentric dominated hegemony.

If you disagree then you're probably more privileged then the average US citizen, or disillusioned by whatever status you do have in the ' land of the free'  

I don't know no NATO....word to Bernie Mack. 

Prove it. 
When I say we still are Britain's colony, common sense will tell you that US foreign policy defends the Eurocentric dominated hegemony.

If you disagree then you're probably more privileged then the average US citizen, or disillusioned by whatever status you do have in the ' land of the free'  

I don't know no NATO....word to Bernie Mack. 

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Canada
England
Japan
Ireland
Germany
South Korea
France
Egypt
Italy
Qatar
Portugal
China
UAE
Sweden
Denmark
Russia
Brazil[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I understand what you are saying in that you can find people who have similar lifestyles to Americans in these countries BUT, the chances of you being someone in that country who has a similar lifestyle to that of an american is tiny. What I am saying is that the average American lives an exponentially better life than the average chinese, egyptian, russian, or brazilian. Italy is also one of the most corrupt countries in the developed world.[/font]

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Canada
England
Japan
Ireland
Germany
South Korea
France
Egypt
Italy
Qatar
Portugal
China
UAE
Sweden
Denmark
Russia
Brazil[/font]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I understand what you are saying in that you can find people who have similar lifestyles to Americans in these countries BUT, the chances of you being someone in that country who has a similar lifestyle to that of an american is tiny. What I am saying is that the average American lives an exponentially better life than the average chinese, egyptian, russian, or brazilian. Italy is also one of the most corrupt countries in the developed world.[/font]

[/font]

Back
Top Bottom