Antoine Dodson won.

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

I'll never understand why Black people care how we are represented...Asians,Latinos, and Whites damn share don't care how we view them?
When you are interviewed for a job and the interviewer asks you derogatory questions and insinuates negative stereotypes, then you might understand. 
Explain what happened. Why did you respond to him like that

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

smh.gif
@ how this all happened.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by General Johnson

I'll never understand why Black people care how we are represented...

I don't care as much about adults seeing negative portrayals of African Americans, but when kids grow up thinking they can only fit certain roles, it's damaging to our people.

On another note, you now have children claiming they are gay when they've never (hopefully) experienced sex.

Some of you are too focused on singular issues and not seeing the larger picture.
tired.gif

There are kids you know they are heterosexual and have never experienced sex either....what's your point here? I knew I liked women at a very young age and I had never experienced sex.
laugh.gif

So you need to "experience sex" before you know what your sexual orientation is.....
laugh.gif

Your problem is with kids saying they are gay, period. Stop trying to trivialize it. Some of the logic in this thread baffles me.....BRB.
Didn't I already...

i thought i said...

Whatever man.

I don't care as much about adults seeing negative portrayals of African Americans, but when kids grow up thinking they can only fit certain roles, it's damaging to our people.

On another note, you now have children claiming they are gay when they've never (hopefully) experienced sex.

Some of you are too focused on singular issues and not seeing the larger picture.
tired.gif

There are kids you know they are heterosexual and have never experienced sex either....what's your point here? I knew I liked women at a very young age and I had never experienced sex.
laugh.gif

So you need to "experience sex" before you know what your sexual orientation is.....
laugh.gif

Your problem is with kids saying they are gay, period. Stop trying to trivialize it. Some of the logic in this thread baffles me.....BRB.
Didn't I already...

i thought i said...

Whatever man.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I'll never understand why Black people care how we are represented...Asians,Latinos, and Whites damn share don't care how we view them?
When you are interviewed for a job and the interviewer asks you derogatory questions and insinuates negative stereotypes, then you might understand. 
I'm was confused with that answer as well, but I decided to leave it alone.

I'm was confused with that answer as well, but I decided to leave it alone.

tired.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Didn't I already...

i thought i said...

Whatever man.
Its not worth the time going back and forth with him. Seriously, when you pay attention to what people type especially there upbringing you know why they feel a certain way about things.

tired.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Didn't I already...

i thought i said...

Whatever man.
Its not worth the time going back and forth with him. Seriously, when you pay attention to what people type especially there upbringing you know why they feel a certain way about things.

People acting like this doesnt happen with other races. As soon as a tornado happens around here they go straight the trailer parks to find the biggest piece of white trash to interview.

People acting like this doesnt happen with other races. As soon as a tornado happens around here they go straight the trailer parks to find the biggest piece of white trash to interview.

tired.gif
This is a real post?

I think you're the one who's too focused on singular issues here, homeboy. You need to see the bigger picture.

tired.gif
This is a real post?

I think you're the one who's too focused on singular issues here, homeboy. You need to see the bigger picture.

That's what happened.  On a job interview, a guy decided to discuss things like the lateness policy and say things like "you can't always come to work late".  This was for a credit analyst position at a bank.

It was the only time I had something like that happen to me on an interview but it happens.  It also makes you wonder how many think those things but don't go as far as to let it come out of their mouth. 

That's what happened.  On a job interview, a guy decided to discuss things like the lateness policy and say things like "you can't always come to work late".  This was for a credit analyst position at a bank.

It was the only time I had something like that happen to me on an interview but it happens.  It also makes you wonder how many think those things but don't go as far as to let it come out of their mouth. 

Back
Top Bottom