Antoine Dodson won.

I'm also trying to understand why ya'll are so argumentative based on my personal experience. Instead of saying like "well I don't know, I wasn't in the room with you during the interview". Ya'll get all hype and dismissive like "no, he couldn't have been racist, he never said the N word". "He called you a stereotype, but all races have stereotypes so it's ok"

You guys kill me, it's almost funny to me, almost, only it isn't because this is real life and people's livelihood at stake.

I'm also trying to understand why ya'll are so argumentative based on my personal experience. Instead of saying like "well I don't know, I wasn't in the room with you during the interview". Ya'll get all hype and dismissive like "no, he couldn't have been racist, he never said the N word". "He called you a stereotype, but all races have stereotypes so it's ok"

You guys kill me, it's almost funny to me, almost, only it isn't because this is real life and people's livelihood at stake.

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

like i said earlier, the ppl who are self conscious and always think someone is laughing at them will contort every incident to fit their beliefs.
example: people laugh at antoine dodson because hes funny. insecure people who think someone is always laughing at them turn it into "oh theyre not laughing at him because he's funny, they're laughing because he's black, this is a bad representation of our people, bla bla bla"
laugh.gif
Pretty much sums up DC. Word to his past arguments about gay guys that were on a train with him.
I dislike how DC thinks that black ppl are a team(only cares about what ppl think about black ppl) that needs to win a super bowl(good representation in the media).

like i said earlier, the ppl who are self conscious and always think someone is laughing at them will contort every incident to fit their beliefs.
example: people laugh at antoine dodson because hes funny. insecure people who think someone is always laughing at them turn it into "oh theyre not laughing at him because he's funny, they're laughing because he's black, this is a bad representation of our people, bla bla bla"
laugh.gif
Pretty much sums up DC. Word to his past arguments about gay guys that were on a train with him.
I dislike how DC thinks that black ppl are a team(only cares about what ppl think about black ppl) that needs to win a super bowl(good representation in the media).

regardless of what kind of job it is, rules are rules. I have a management position now and was still walked through the typical stuff of every job. so you can 
sick.gif
 all day with that chip on your shoulder. sad thing about it is you'll probably pass on this "woe is me" demeanor to your kids.

regardless of what kind of job it is, rules are rules. I have a management position now and was still walked through the typical stuff of every job. so you can 
sick.gif
 all day with that chip on your shoulder. sad thing about it is you'll probably pass on this "woe is me" demeanor to your kids.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

I was asked a question about tardiness when I applied for a teller position a few years back. That $!$%% was racist.
smh.gif

"By the way, can you explain the   ending   of s slumdog?"

I was asked a question about tardiness when I applied for a teller position a few years back. That $!$%% was racist.
smh.gif

sick.gif
The balls on this chick.
smh.gif

Serious question: I'm a black male and I'm wondering is this thread worth me reading from pg.1 to current? I saw the title and was expecting a few
roll.gif
then I skip to the last page and it seems to be a serious discussion going on. Should I care? Am I possibly missing something that may become relevant to NT in the future? Again, no joke here. I need to know before I start reading...

Serious question: I'm a black male and I'm wondering is this thread worth me reading from pg.1 to current? I saw the title and was expecting a few
roll.gif
then I skip to the last page and it seems to be a serious discussion going on. Should I care? Am I possibly missing something that may become relevant to NT in the future? Again, no joke here. I need to know before I start reading...

sick.gif
The balls on this chick.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by General Johnson

sick.gif
The balls on this chick.
smh.gif

the sensitivity in this thread is at an all time high
1238584287_seinfeld_had_enough.gif

sick.gif
The balls on this chick.
smh.gif

the sensitivity in this thread is at an all time high
1238584287_seinfeld_had_enough.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

smh.gif

Lol.

Please come again.

sidenote: Do your posts have weird spacing or is it just my fresh off the boat Indianness?

smh.gif

Lol.

Please come again.

sidenote: Do your posts have weird spacing or is it just my fresh off the boat Indianness?

smh.gif

Lol.

Please come again.

My phone's been doing   this for a while. It doesn't love me anymore.
frown.gif

smh.gif

Lol.

Please come again.

My phone's been doing   this for a while. It doesn't love me anymore.
frown.gif

ok let me break it down for you.

You have to be told the rules of a job although, yes - it's common sense.
If you're required to abide by the rules, you have to know the rules so there's no grey area.
Example: When I worked in retail, I had to sign a paper saying i was given the rule book - in the rule book was COMMON SENSE STUFF (follow dress code, show up to work on time, dont steal, etc).

Let me guess, they typed up that rule book and that piece of paper i signed specifically for when they hired someone of color? GET OUTTA HERE W/ THAT BS. you dudes CLEARLY have a chip on your shoulder and its pathetic.

Adds thykerjobs to NT swag list. The level insecurity in this thread is baffling. Not to mention, out of all things black people do that we should be embarassed about people choose to dwell on this. R.I.P. to the next generation.

ok let me break it down for you.

You have to be told the rules of a job although, yes - it's common sense.
If you're required to abide by the rules, you have to know the rules so there's no grey area.
Example: When I worked in retail, I had to sign a paper saying i was given the rule book - in the rule book was COMMON SENSE STUFF (follow dress code, show up to work on time, dont steal, etc).

Let me guess, they typed up that rule book and that piece of paper i signed specifically for when they hired someone of color? GET OUTTA HERE W/ THAT BS. you dudes CLEARLY have a chip on your shoulder and its pathetic.

Adds thykerjobs to NT swag list. The level insecurity in this thread is baffling. Not to mention, out of all things black people do that we should be embarassed about people choose to dwell on this. R.I.P. to the next generation.

Every race has its flaws ours as minority's are just more blatant and televised.. way of the world... watch the racism aliens who decide to stay on earth will receive well forget about all this then..

Every race has its flaws ours as minority's are just more blatant and televised.. way of the world... watch the racism aliens who decide to stay on earth will receive well forget about all this then..

Originally Posted by Quincy Powell

I'll never understand why Black people care how we are represented...

I don't care as much about adults seeing negative portrayals of African Americans, but when kids grow up thinking they can only fit certain roles, it's damaging to our people.

On another note, you now have children claiming they are gay when they've never (hopefully) experienced sex.

Some of you are too focused on singular issues and not seeing the larger picture.
tired.gif

you don't have to have experienced sex to know you're gay...

that's like you saying you weren't sure you were straight and just as easily could have been homosexual until you had sex with a woman for the first time.

human attraction does not begin with sexual experimentation.

Back
Top Bottom