Any Body Here Still Use Their Blackberry?

Damm.....the torch looks nice to me now........But I would like to use it on tmobile......anybody has any insight on the torch using it for tmobile?

damn RIM came hard after that Apple announcement
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

For what I need in a phone my 9780 (not 9700 
wink.gif
) > all those phones.

All I do is text, BBM, and email. I dont watch Youtube, watch movies, or do other pointless "conveniences" on my phone. 
laugh.gif
 People use those features cause its already on their phone, so they "might as well". 
laugh.gif

Get outta here with that. Darn gimmicks.
yeah, you officially dunno what your talking about....have fun with your antiquated sidekick stand in.
laugh.gif

writings been on da wall sir...your 9780 is a rehashed 9700 that looks SAD compared to even last years generation...

• 624MHz Processor
  • 512MB Flash RAM
  • 480 x 360 resolution screen (non-touchscreen)
  • full QWERTY keyboard
  • 5-megapixel camera with LED flash
  • trackpad
  • GSM / HSPA connectivity
  • Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP
  • Wi-Fi b/g and maybe n too
  • Gun Metal Bezel (instead of old chrome bezel)
you serious?
laugh.gif

Dont you understand what I just said? 

For what I, need in a phone, Bberry serves me best.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

For what I need in a phone my 9780 (not 9700 
wink.gif
) > all those phones.

All I do is text, BBM, and email. I dont watch Youtube, watch movies, or do other pointless "conveniences" on my phone. 
laugh.gif
 People use those features cause its already on their phone, so they "might as well". 
laugh.gif

Get outta here with that. Darn gimmicks.
yeah, you officially dunno what your talking about....have fun with your antiquated sidekick stand in.
laugh.gif

writings been on da wall sir...your 9780 is a rehashed 9700 that looks SAD compared to even last years generation...

• 624MHz Processor
  • 512MB Flash RAM
  • 480 x 360 resolution screen (non-touchscreen)
  • full QWERTY keyboard
  • 5-megapixel camera with LED flash
  • trackpad
  • GSM / HSPA connectivity
  • Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP
  • Wi-Fi b/g and maybe n too
  • Gun Metal Bezel (instead of old chrome bezel)
you serious?
laugh.gif

Dont you understand what I just said? 

For what I, need in a phone, Bberry serves me best.

4725462431_4386954dcb.jpg

Decided to stick with my 4
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

When it comes down to it.....my monthly bill is $25..........with unlimited voice and text
pimp.gif

4725462431_4386954dcb.jpg

Decided to stick with my 4
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

When it comes down to it.....my monthly bill is $25..........with unlimited voice and text
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RezzurrectMe

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

I have an OG Storm, just waiting on the word tomorrow, to make my next move, either IPhone or HTC Thunderbolt.

where I am. got the storm hate it.
I must be the 1% minority who bought the OG Storm and has no problems. My Upgrade came up. Not gonna jump on the iPhone bandwagon. The Thunderbolt looks interesting. I love my BBM, though.
The storm is actually is great device.....the fall back to it in my opinion is the surepress screen......hopefully they do not go back to using that again
laugh.gif
The only thing I don't like about the surepress is if I text/surf when the wife is sleeping. She doesn't like the clicking
roll.gif
. Other than that, I like that I don't have to lock my screen.

Originally Posted by RezzurrectMe

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Originally Posted by Releventmuzik

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

I have an OG Storm, just waiting on the word tomorrow, to make my next move, either IPhone or HTC Thunderbolt.

where I am. got the storm hate it.
I must be the 1% minority who bought the OG Storm and has no problems. My Upgrade came up. Not gonna jump on the iPhone bandwagon. The Thunderbolt looks interesting. I love my BBM, though.
The storm is actually is great device.....the fall back to it in my opinion is the surepress screen......hopefully they do not go back to using that again
laugh.gif
The only thing I don't like about the surepress is if I text/surf when the wife is sleeping. She doesn't like the clicking
roll.gif
. Other than that, I like that I don't have to lock my screen.

Got the 8530. First Blackberry, and it'll be a while before I jump ship since the BB Dakota is looking good. If I ever did, it'd be to an Android phone for sure, though.

Got the 8530. First Blackberry, and it'll be a while before I jump ship since the BB Dakota is looking good. If I ever did, it'd be to an Android phone for sure, though.

Originally Posted by lokiD40

[h3]Exclusive: BlackBerry Dakota gets pictured; the touch and type BlackBerry you’ve been waiting for[/h3]
By: Jonathan S. Geller | Jan 13th, 2011 at 08:51AM

/www.bgr.com/?p=72917">http://www.bgr.com/?p=72917">View Comments
Filed Under: ExclusivesMobile

We just got our hands on the first ever photo of the BlackBerry Dakota — you know, the device that’s going to sit right at the head of the BlackBerry family dinner table. What about the specifications for the BlackBerry Dakota? What, you thought we’d skimp out on you? How about the famous original Bold styling, HD video recording, NFC, 3G Mobile hotspot, magnetometer and much, much more! Full specs after the break!
  • Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE
  • Tri-band UMTS
  • 5 megapixel camera with HD video recording, flash, and image stabilization
  • 4GB of built in storage, 768MB of RAM
  • 2.8-inch VGA 640 x 480 capacitive screen
  • WiFi b,g,n on 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies
  • 3G mobile hotspot!
  • MicroUSB port
  • Bluetooth
  • NFC
  • Magnetometer
  • Accelerometer
  • Proximity sensor
  • 10.5mm thin
  • Launches with BlackBerry OS 6.1
pimp.gif
when does this drop?

Originally Posted by lokiD40

[h3]Exclusive: BlackBerry Dakota gets pictured; the touch and type BlackBerry you’ve been waiting for[/h3]
By: Jonathan S. Geller | Jan 13th, 2011 at 08:51AM

/www.bgr.com/?p=72917">http://www.bgr.com/?p=72917">View Comments
Filed Under: ExclusivesMobile

We just got our hands on the first ever photo of the BlackBerry Dakota — you know, the device that’s going to sit right at the head of the BlackBerry family dinner table. What about the specifications for the BlackBerry Dakota? What, you thought we’d skimp out on you? How about the famous original Bold styling, HD video recording, NFC, 3G Mobile hotspot, magnetometer and much, much more! Full specs after the break!
  • Quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE
  • Tri-band UMTS
  • 5 megapixel camera with HD video recording, flash, and image stabilization
  • 4GB of built in storage, 768MB of RAM
  • 2.8-inch VGA 640 x 480 capacitive screen
  • WiFi b,g,n on 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies
  • 3G mobile hotspot!
  • MicroUSB port
  • Bluetooth
  • NFC
  • Magnetometer
  • Accelerometer
  • Proximity sensor
  • 10.5mm thin
  • Launches with BlackBerry OS 6.1
pimp.gif
when does this drop?

15849rn.jpg

Will always be loyal to the BlackBerry family. As you can see I have used a lot of devices but none of them compare to the ease of use for email plus the keyboard. Of course that is my job. Email and I want a phone that does it well and efficiently.

Now that being said I will be the first to say that I was very disappointed in the specs on the new Torch. They could have done so much more w/ the 9800 so hopefully when new 'Bold' or the new 'Torch 2' come out they will have corrected these glaring omissions or as ninja pointed out BlackBerry may be in a world of hurt.

15849rn.jpg

Will always be loyal to the BlackBerry family. As you can see I have used a lot of devices but none of them compare to the ease of use for email plus the keyboard. Of course that is my job. Email and I want a phone that does it well and efficiently.

Now that being said I will be the first to say that I was very disappointed in the specs on the new Torch. They could have done so much more w/ the 9800 so hopefully when new 'Bold' or the new 'Torch 2' come out they will have corrected these glaring omissions or as ninja pointed out BlackBerry may be in a world of hurt.

Yo... BlackBerry is going HARD in 2011. These new devices are crazy...

That Bold with the OG size screen might be the move...

Yo... BlackBerry is going HARD in 2011. These new devices are crazy...

That Bold with the OG size screen might be the move...

[h1]BlackBerry Storm3 Leaked, Claims 1.2GHz CPU, WVGA Screen[/h1]
File under: News

By: Evan Blass | 11:22 AM 14-Jan-11 | - Comments

BlackBerry-Storm-3.jpg

Even more BlackBerry leaks today following the Dakota, Curve "Apollo," and Torch 2, and BGR seems to have saved the best for the last: the BlackBerry Storm3. Actually, the full touchscreen device pictured above may not even be branded Storm, according to the report; Monaco and Monza are supposedly the codenames for foreign variation of the OS 6.1-powered handset. Looking nearly the same as the optical trackpad-equipped device we saw last September -- and not like the 9570 Storm2 refresh also rumored to be in the works -- this model is said to sport a 1.2GHz processor (just like the alleged Torch 2) along with a 3.7-inch capacitive WVGA display, five-megapixel camera with 720p HD video capture, and 512MB RAM / 8GB storage capacity.

Other notable features are the supposed 2.4GHz b/g/n plus 5GHz a/n WiFi (UMA calling may be supported), as well as an accelerometer and digital compass. The Storm3 or whatever it's called will also act as a mobile hotspot. BGR tells us to expect a release around September, so we're not really sure what's going on with the Storm2 9750 at this point.

Source: BGR

[h1]BlackBerry Storm3 Leaked, Claims 1.2GHz CPU, WVGA Screen[/h1]
File under: News

By: Evan Blass | 11:22 AM 14-Jan-11 | - Comments

BlackBerry-Storm-3.jpg

Even more BlackBerry leaks today following the Dakota, Curve "Apollo," and Torch 2, and BGR seems to have saved the best for the last: the BlackBerry Storm3. Actually, the full touchscreen device pictured above may not even be branded Storm, according to the report; Monaco and Monza are supposedly the codenames for foreign variation of the OS 6.1-powered handset. Looking nearly the same as the optical trackpad-equipped device we saw last September -- and not like the 9570 Storm2 refresh also rumored to be in the works -- this model is said to sport a 1.2GHz processor (just like the alleged Torch 2) along with a 3.7-inch capacitive WVGA display, five-megapixel camera with 720p HD video capture, and 512MB RAM / 8GB storage capacity.

Other notable features are the supposed 2.4GHz b/g/n plus 5GHz a/n WiFi (UMA calling may be supported), as well as an accelerometer and digital compass. The Storm3 or whatever it's called will also act as a mobile hotspot. BGR tells us to expect a release around September, so we're not really sure what's going on with the Storm2 9750 at this point.

Source: BGR

Back
Top Bottom