Any Body Here Still Use Their Blackberry?

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

^
OS terribly outdated? Coming from a guy who praised SK's? 
laugh.gif
sidekicks died because they stopped evolving....yet you think RIM is gonna survive by acting da same?
laugh.gif
ok....
RIM has the business world all over their phones.
The SK had teenie boppers as its only supporters.

I dont think RIM is going anywhere anytime soon. 
laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif
sidekicks died because they stopped evolving....yet you think RIM is gonna survive by acting da same?
laugh.gif
ok....

laugh.gif
oh i guess you haven't seen da free fall RIM have been taking when it comes to marketshare...what do you think is gonna happen once that 800 lb gorilla known as da iphone

jumps on Verizon?
laugh.gif
RIP RIM....

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ok....

laugh.gif
oh i guess you haven't seen da free fall RIM have been taking when it comes to marketshare...what do you think is gonna happen once that 800 lb gorilla known as da iphone

jumps on Verizon?
laugh.gif
RIP RIM....

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ok....

laugh.gif

jumps on Verizon?
laugh.gif
RIP RIM....
Not everyone is into the iPhone or touch screen phones.
Although if the iPhone dropped on T-Mobile id really consider it even though I hate touch screens. 
laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ok....

laugh.gif

jumps on Verizon?
laugh.gif
RIP RIM....
Although if the iPhone dropped on T-Mobile id really consider it even though I hate touch screens. 
laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ok....

laugh.gif

jumps on Verizon?
laugh.gif
RIP RIM....
laugh.gif
you being on T-mobile is even more of a glaring reminder of how BAD blackberry is behind da curve (pun intended)

i mean you got da HD7, G2, Mytouch 4g, Nexus one, samsung vibrant...and then you got da 9700
laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
ok....

laugh.gif

jumps on Verizon?
laugh.gif
RIP RIM....
laugh.gif
you being on T-mobile is even more of a glaring reminder of how BAD blackberry is behind da curve (pun intended)

i mean you got da HD7, G2, Mytouch 4g, Nexus one, samsung vibrant...and then you got da 9700
laugh.gif

You guys do know that the guy who created the OS and hardware for the SK is the same guy who created Android, right? I know this is about BB but there is a lot of SK talk.

You guys do know that the guy who created the OS and hardware for the SK is the same guy who created Android, right? I know this is about BB but there is a lot of SK talk.

What's some apps ya'll BB users got? I feel like my 9700 is plain even though I got the 6.0 beta on it

What's some apps ya'll BB users got? I feel like my 9700 is plain even though I got the 6.0 beta on it

laugh.gif

Mytouch 4g is terrible. It always lags, and Swipe is terrible. HD7 is meh, touchscreen again, G2 is just like the Mytouch but a keyboard. Nexus, blah, Vibrant blah.
For what I need in a phone my 9780 (not 9700 
wink.gif
) > all those phones.

All I do is text, BBM, and email. I dont watch Youtube, watch movies, or do other pointless "conveniences" on my phone. 
laugh.gif
 People use those features cause its already on their phone, so they "might as well". 
laugh.gif

Get outta here with that. Darn gimmicks.

laugh.gif

Mytouch 4g is terrible. It always lags, and Swipe is terrible. HD7 is meh, touchscreen again, G2 is just like the Mytouch but a keyboard. Nexus, blah, Vibrant blah.
wink.gif
) > all those phones.

All I do is text, BBM, and email. I dont watch Youtube, watch movies, or do other pointless "conveniences" on my phone. 
laugh.gif
 People use those features cause its already on their phone, so they "might as well". 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif
) > all those phones.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yeah, you officially dunno what your talking about....have fun with your antiquated sidekick stand in.
laugh.gif

writings been on da wall sir...your 9780 is a rehashed 9700 that looks SAD compared to even last years generation...

• 624MHz Processor
  • 512MB Flash RAM
  • 480 x 360 resolution screen (non-touchscreen)
  • full QWERTY keyboard
  • 5-megapixel camera with LED flash
  • trackpad
  • GSM / HSPA connectivity
  • Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP
  • Wi-Fi b/g and maybe n too
  • Gun Metal Bezel (instead of old chrome bezel)
you serious?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif
) > all those phones.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yeah, you officially dunno what your talking about....have fun with your antiquated sidekick stand in.
laugh.gif

writings been on da wall sir...your 9780 is a rehashed 9700 that looks SAD compared to even last years generation...

• 624MHz Processor
  • 512MB Flash RAM
  • 480 x 360 resolution screen (non-touchscreen)
  • full QWERTY keyboard
  • 5-megapixel camera with LED flash
  • trackpad
  • GSM / HSPA connectivity
  • Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP
  • Wi-Fi b/g and maybe n too
  • Gun Metal Bezel (instead of old chrome bezel)
you serious?
laugh.gif

^ The blackberry 9780 is a great device and gets the job done. No need to bash what people prefer.

* 624 proc......yes, they definitely needs to upgrade the proc since 1 gigs are standard now. However, would you even see the speed if they did?
* 512 Ram......the iPhone 4 has the same spec. So no lost there.
* 480 x 360 screen res.....they need to step it up here.
* Full qwerty keyboard.....best in the mobile game hands down.
* 5 mp cam.....all the top phones have 5mp cams....no lost there.
* Trackpad.....how could you navigate without it?
* Gsm/Hspa......BB's have 3G connectivity. No lost there.
* Bluetooth 2.1.....Personal preference here. 2.1...2.2 doesn't matter to me.
* Wifi B/G is good for me. Majority of people still rock out to b/g routers. Nothing lost there.
* Gun metal......looks better then the shinny silver one
smile.gif

Point is, they basically did what apple did with the 3G and 3GS. Minor/well needed improvements. By the way, Rim has something up it's sleeve:

http://www.bgr.com/2011/0...-youve-been-waiting-for/

^ The blackberry 9780 is a great device and gets the job done. No need to bash what people prefer.

* 624 proc......yes, they definitely needs to upgrade the proc since 1 gigs are standard now. However, would you even see the speed if they did?
* 512 Ram......the iPhone 4 has the same spec. So no lost there.
* 480 x 360 screen res.....they need to step it up here.
* Full qwerty keyboard.....best in the mobile game hands down.
* 5 mp cam.....all the top phones have 5mp cams....no lost there.
* Trackpad.....how could you navigate without it?
* Gsm/Hspa......BB's have 3G connectivity. No lost there.
* Bluetooth 2.1.....Personal preference here. 2.1...2.2 doesn't matter to me.
* Wifi B/G is good for me. Majority of people still rock out to b/g routers. Nothing lost there.
* Gun metal......looks better then the shinny silver one
smile.gif

Point is, they basically did what apple did with the 3G and 3GS. Minor/well needed improvements. By the way, Rim has something up it's sleeve:

http://www.bgr.com/2011/0...-youve-been-waiting-for/

I've owned an iphone since the 1st gen and went all the way to the 3gs. I ended up losing it and picked up a blackberry bold in the mean time off craigslist just for a change of pace. I guess I've become a minimalist in regards to what I do w/ my phone and mainly txt/talk/email. For these reasons...I am LOVING the BB, I forgot what having a real battery and reception was like. In my house my iphone was damn near useless but the BB picks up reception no problem.

The ONLY time I feel myself missing my iphone is when I am listening to music while working out, I miss the Ipod :/

I've owned an iphone since the 1st gen and went all the way to the 3gs. I ended up losing it and picked up a blackberry bold in the mean time off craigslist just for a change of pace. I guess I've become a minimalist in regards to what I do w/ my phone and mainly txt/talk/email. For these reasons...I am LOVING the BB, I forgot what having a real battery and reception was like. In my house my iphone was damn near useless but the BB picks up reception no problem.

The ONLY time I feel myself missing my iphone is when I am listening to music while working out, I miss the Ipod :/

if all you do is checks sms' call and email, what do you need the 60fps and multi cored procys for? just askin.

if all you do is checks sms' call and email, what do you need the 60fps and multi cored procys for? just askin.

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Originally Posted by RezzurrectMe

...any body still rock their BB with pride?

303iv5v.gif

--Naw, this is me when my friends with iPhones or Android phones gotta plug their phone in to charge around noon.
--Blackberry Bold battery FTW.

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Originally Posted by RezzurrectMe

...any body still rock their BB with pride?

303iv5v.gif

--Naw, this is me when my friends with iPhones or Android phones gotta plug their phone in to charge around noon.
--Blackberry Bold battery FTW.

Back
Top Bottom