Any Body Here Still Use Their Blackberry?

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

I see it all the time, especially with Android... 
 its function over form for me
I'm not trying to say you are wrong because Blackberry's are solid pure communication phones but you can't act like all the apps coming out for Android and iOS are all fun and games, some of them can be used as incredibly productive tools.  Also, there's no denying the fact that Research In Motion is getting behind in the times...
I own a relatively cheap Android phone (LG Optimus T) and I can use it to check documents (MS Word, pdf, etc.) if I'm not near a computer and put that said document into my Dropbox account.  And let's say I have an interview in some area I'm not familiar with, I could easily search the place up on Google Maps and use the Chrome to Phone app to send the directions straight to my phone.  The navigation on my phone alone saved me some money on a GPS.

Don't get me wrong, RIM can easily implement their QNX platform onto their next line of smartphones and stay relevant but who knows when that's going to happen...

I just went and got an incredible, and I do miss my BB Tour. Not really the browser, but the bbm and the battery life. Im about to return this incredible anyways now that I found out about the Thunderbolt. RIM would definitely have to make some drastic changes for me to even consider purchasing a new phone from them.

I just went and got an incredible, and I do miss my BB Tour. Not really the browser, but the bbm and the battery life. Im about to return this incredible anyways now that I found out about the Thunderbolt. RIM would definitely have to make some drastic changes for me to even consider purchasing a new phone from them.

Nothing like the battery life of a blackberry. I had an android phone for about 2 weeks, until I realized I didn't need or use the apps on it and the battery life sucked.

Went back to my trusty 9700

Nothing like the battery life of a blackberry. I had an android phone for about 2 weeks, until I realized I didn't need or use the apps on it and the battery life sucked.

Went back to my trusty 9700

Question for iphone users that have used the BlackBerry for an extended time....What about it do you like so much more than the Blackberry?

Question for iphone users that have used the BlackBerry for an extended time....What about it do you like so much more than the Blackberry?

Originally Posted by RezzurrectMe

...any body still rock their BB with pride?

303iv5v.gif

i have a bb torch..........it does what i need

i was REAL close to going android.........at the last minute i pulled out and stayed with blackberry.

i have a bb torch..........it does what i need

i was REAL close to going android.........at the last minute i pulled out and stayed with blackberry.

don't really have complaints but i'm sure a lot of the people that got them on verizon got it because iphones weren't available. i know as soon as iphone comes out i'll be switching over. bb would've been cool 2-3 years ago but now it's def. dated technology.

don't really have complaints but i'm sure a lot of the people that got them on verizon got it because iphones weren't available. i know as soon as iphone comes out i'll be switching over. bb would've been cool 2-3 years ago but now it's def. dated technology.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Yes and you know why? Cuz the birds LOVE BBM

thats it?
laugh.gif

once you see posts like this poppin you you know its murder she wrote for those blackberry phones....

thats it?
laugh.gif

once you see posts like this poppin you you know its murder she wrote for those blackberry phones....

Originally Posted by ninjahood

thats it?
laugh.gif

its true though

like a lot of dudes got androids and ()&#$ now but a lotttttttt of chicks i know still mess with BBM

Originally Posted by ninjahood

thats it?
laugh.gif

its true though

like a lot of dudes got androids and ()&#$ now but a lotttttttt of chicks i know still mess with BBM

Originally Posted by AJChick23

-built solid
-handles email well
-qwerty physical keyboard
-long battery life
-BBM
-simple and easy to use

I don't think BBs are going anywhere for a while

(I don't and never have owned one though)
--This exactly why I'm still rockin my Blackberry Bold 9700.
--Phone gets the job done. Point blank.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by AJChick23

-built solid
-handles email well
-qwerty physical keyboard
-long battery life
-BBM
-simple and easy to use

I don't think BBs are going anywhere for a while

(I don't and never have owned one though)
--This exactly why I'm still rockin my Blackberry Bold 9700.
--Phone gets the job done. Point blank.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by alljayevryjay

Any torch owners getting irritated at touchscreen sensitivity? I find myself cheek dialing while on handset and even hitting speakerphone. Also, my slider screen seems a bit flimsy after a mere 2 months. Just super saiyan'.
Thats one of the reasons the torch doesn't appeal to me.

Originally Posted by alljayevryjay

Any torch owners getting irritated at touchscreen sensitivity? I find myself cheek dialing while on handset and even hitting speakerphone. Also, my slider screen seems a bit flimsy after a mere 2 months. Just super saiyan'.
Thats one of the reasons the torch doesn't appeal to me.

Back
Top Bottom