Any Body Here Still Use Their Blackberry?

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Yes and you know why? Cuz the birds LOVE BBM

thats it?
laugh.gif

once you see posts like this poppin you you know its murder she wrote for those blackberry phones....
its true though

like a lot of dudes got androids and ()&#$ now but a lotttttttt of chicks i know still mess with BBM
when you're shackled to ANYTHING because of some vagina and not cuz its own merit you know you're pretty much %%*!$*....

this is da fall of da sidekick all over again....da joint was PERFECT...problem was once it became obvious that it was obsolete i wasn't gonna stay stuck on a platform

"because i know mad chicks on AIM" hell this is why i love AIM....i can take it anywhere...KIK was posed to be that platform to help that transition alot more smoother...

RIM had other plans though and banned it off da market...cuz they already knew what time it was...
laugh.gif

this is why AIM >*

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Yes and you know why? Cuz the birds LOVE BBM

thats it?
laugh.gif

once you see posts like this poppin you you know its murder she wrote for those blackberry phones....
its true though

like a lot of dudes got androids and ()&#$ now but a lotttttttt of chicks i know still mess with BBM
when you're shackled to ANYTHING because of some vagina and not cuz its own merit you know you're pretty much %%*!$*....

this is da fall of da sidekick all over again....da joint was PERFECT...problem was once it became obvious that it was obsolete i wasn't gonna stay stuck on a platform

"because i know mad chicks on AIM" hell this is why i love AIM....i can take it anywhere...KIK was posed to be that platform to help that transition alot more smoother...

RIM had other plans though and banned it off da market...cuz they already knew what time it was...
laugh.gif

this is why AIM >*

Originally Posted by RezzurrectMe

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Keyboard & Reliability >>>

Everytime I see myself switching, I just fail to see what I'll really gain with the day in/out functionality. It makes doing simple things that much faster. Its the most RATIONAL non-touchscreen phone ever created IMO.

This makes sense
pimp.gif
Typing on a touchscreen is terrible.
I would mess with an iPhone but it just cost too much monthly, and the battery life, well you know. The Blackberry is the best for what I need a phone for, and thats basic communication. Texting, BBMing, talking on the phone, thats about it. I dont use my phone for anything else, all these apps in the App Store or Android Market, lets be serious how often are you really gonna use it? 
laugh.gif

If you use all the features that iPhones and Android phones offer, then its worth it but if not, it isnt. Bberry does me justice. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RezzurrectMe

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Keyboard & Reliability >>>

Everytime I see myself switching, I just fail to see what I'll really gain with the day in/out functionality. It makes doing simple things that much faster. Its the most RATIONAL non-touchscreen phone ever created IMO.

This makes sense
pimp.gif
Typing on a touchscreen is terrible.
I would mess with an iPhone but it just cost too much monthly, and the battery life, well you know. The Blackberry is the best for what I need a phone for, and thats basic communication. Texting, BBMing, talking on the phone, thats about it. I dont use my phone for anything else, all these apps in the App Store or Android Market, lets be serious how often are you really gonna use it? 
laugh.gif

If you use all the features that iPhones and Android phones offer, then its worth it but if not, it isnt. Bberry does me justice. 
pimp.gif

I'm still very satisfied with my BB 9700 and don't plan on switching any time soon. This was my first real step up into the smartphone territory and while I'm not naive in the field, I never actually made the leap until my Blackberry. I'm very much aware of the functions and features iOS and Android can offer, and while some appeal to me, for the most part they're unnecessary for my life and what I want out of a phone. I don't need it to be a mini-computer, because I have a netbook. I don't need it to play games because I have a PS3, I don't need it to do a lot of the extra functions... what I need it to do is make phone calls, have a great battery life, message and e-mail well, and what it does I'm very happy with. I can watch youtube videos, stream Pandora, use Google Maps, get news and movie times, etc. I also prefer the smaller size and I need to have a physical keyboard.

At the time I bought it, there weren't any phones on T-Mobile with a good physical keyboard that interested me, now I would strongly consider the G2 if given the choice right now, but I don't need the newest and best phone every 3 months, my purchase will hopefully be the only phone purchase I have to make for several years. I have much more important and necessary things to spend my money on than upgrading all the time or keeping up with the latest cell phone technology. There are things in my life that are more important than caring what the other person next to me has as a phone, or how they spend their money. People on here and tech sites always bicker back and forth, when in reality... they're in the minority. The average consumer and person you encounter won't care at all what phone you have, and if they do... who gives a @$%%.
I think the advancements are great and when the time comes, I'll probably make the switch to Android with a good physical keyboard... but right now I'm still very happy.

I'm still very satisfied with my BB 9700 and don't plan on switching any time soon. This was my first real step up into the smartphone territory and while I'm not naive in the field, I never actually made the leap until my Blackberry. I'm very much aware of the functions and features iOS and Android can offer, and while some appeal to me, for the most part they're unnecessary for my life and what I want out of a phone. I don't need it to be a mini-computer, because I have a netbook. I don't need it to play games because I have a PS3, I don't need it to do a lot of the extra functions... what I need it to do is make phone calls, have a great battery life, message and e-mail well, and what it does I'm very happy with. I can watch youtube videos, stream Pandora, use Google Maps, get news and movie times, etc. I also prefer the smaller size and I need to have a physical keyboard.

At the time I bought it, there weren't any phones on T-Mobile with a good physical keyboard that interested me, now I would strongly consider the G2 if given the choice right now, but I don't need the newest and best phone every 3 months, my purchase will hopefully be the only phone purchase I have to make for several years. I have much more important and necessary things to spend my money on than upgrading all the time or keeping up with the latest cell phone technology. There are things in my life that are more important than caring what the other person next to me has as a phone, or how they spend their money. People on here and tech sites always bicker back and forth, when in reality... they're in the minority. The average consumer and person you encounter won't care at all what phone you have, and if they do... who gives a @$%%.
I think the advancements are great and when the time comes, I'll probably make the switch to Android with a good physical keyboard... but right now I'm still very happy.

Still the best phone and email functionality. not the best entertainment phone, but it all depends what you need out of your phone.

Still the best phone and email functionality. not the best entertainment phone, but it all depends what you need out of your phone.

aye ninja im just tryna defend BB gimme a break...

but yea the androids on ATT right now you better off waiting cuz i heard they getting a lot more this spring/summer

so i got a blackberry again for now, eh. yea they are def outdated but i still like havin a keyboard and im not an App fanatic.

basically

aye ninja im just tryna defend BB gimme a break...

but yea the androids on ATT right now you better off waiting cuz i heard they getting a lot more this spring/summer

so i got a blackberry again for now, eh. yea they are def outdated but i still like havin a keyboard and im not an App fanatic.

basically

Just got my lil brothers 9700 insteada my old beat up curve and its cool. Whats the battery life like on the iphones and droids, cuz I would charge my joint like once or twice a week at most?

Just got my lil brothers 9700 insteada my old beat up curve and its cool. Whats the battery life like on the iphones and droids, cuz I would charge my joint like once or twice a week at most?

yea i still got my blackberry cuz i care more about battery life then apps and that other $%%#...i had an iphone and a droid but got so frustrated with going somewhere and the low battery poppin up or dying on me that i had to go back to a bb with a nice battery n keyboard...

yea i still got my blackberry cuz i care more about battery life then apps and that other $%%#...i had an iphone and a droid but got so frustrated with going somewhere and the low battery poppin up or dying on me that i had to go back to a bb with a nice battery n keyboard...

As an "all around" device iOS and Android phones are hard to beat-the hardware, apps, browsers are way better than BlackBerry.
For communication purposes the BlackBerry can't be beat. Push email, BBM, physical keyboard, ease of use, excellent phone reception...this is why BlackBerry is still the leader in enterprise market share.

IMO, the BlackBerry OS and form factor of the devices isn't really the problem- it's the lack of power compared to the iPhone and Android phones. If RIM could find a way to shove a 1Ghz processor, higher res screens and cameras in and not sacrifice battery life, while at the same time tweaking the OS to allow it to run apps comparable to iOS and Android, it would keep BB's competitive in the consumer market. Not everyone wants a touchscreen phone.

Back
Top Bottom