Any of you ever go in bathroom and say....

Candyman or Bloody Mary 3X growing up...

nerd.gif

Anything happen...

to this day i try to avoid mirrors at night
laugh.gif

i dont want to even think about that candy man or bloody mary

My brother taught me this back in the day.

Bloody Mary 3x, with lights off.
laugh.gif
I was scared, but I made it out alive.

U're doing it wrong, brah.

You're supposed to cut/poke your finger til you draw out a lil blood... then you write out the words bloody mary on the mirror, turn the lights off and proceed to say it 3 times. I'm not gonna try it
laugh.gif

Dont ask me why, but when I was younger I would stand in the bathroom looking in the mirror with the light on, then I'd reach over and turn the light off, then while pitch black I'd move my face a couple inches from the mirror and try to look like a demon. Flip the light back on and give myself a scare.

IDK if the way i worded that makes sense to anyone. But looking back on it, I was a strange kid.

nnnnnnnnNOPE (as far as that Bloody Mary %#++ goes).

Saw Candyman once... NEVER AGAIN.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

You're supposed to cut/poke your finger til you draw out a lil blood... then you write out the words bloody mary on the mirror, turn the lights off and proceed to say it 3 times. I'm not gonna try it
laugh.gif

I'm good.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FuzzyRobot

Dont ask me why, but when I was younger I would stand in the bathroom looking in the mirror with the light on, then I'd reach over and turn the light off, then while pitch black I'd move my face a couple inches from the mirror and try to look like a demon. Flip the light back on and give myself a scare.

IDK if the way i worded that makes sense to anyone. But looking back on it, I was a strange kid.

Strange demon child.

when i was lil boy and wen to daycare. this older kid put me in the bathroom to try to scare me and kept sayin bloodymary but i had my light up yoyo and lit up the bathroom.

I did it once when I was younger and I kind creeped myself out cause my eyes did this thing and I already have intense eyes I keep lights on now. I don't care.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by FuzzyRobot

Rob Zombie is that you?

when i was a kid this girl (who i thought was cute) told me we should go to the bathroom in my house. im getting excited as hell just thinking about why she wants us to go there. so we get there and i open the door and turn the light on. i proceed to turn around and she takes one step inside and yells bloody mary 3 times shuts the light off and closes the door -_- like i couldnt just turn the like back on

my aunt had a huge mirror at the end of the hall in her old house. this was around the time the OG Candyman came out.

#!*# you, Tony Todd.

Originally Posted by hongcouver604

laugh.gif
Naw B I'm good 
laugh.gif

Anyone of you guys watch that episode of Supernatural where some chick did this?

sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom