Any thoughts on the Air Jordan VI Release w/ Gatorade?

The info from sneakerfiles.com is based partly on a poster/commercial that I'm going to guess originated in Israel. There are Hebrew pharses written on thead. Despite all the forums and websites that have regurgitated this information, I find it odd nobody has yet translated what the phrases actually say. Picturebelow:

air-jordan-vi-gatorade-6.jpg

has alot of potential hopefully wont turn out like the 2008 olympic ones though.....

Please fellas don't expect too much....I am telling you now they are not going to be infrareds. They will be a different cw and you guys know this soplease don't expect JB to bring you an OG cw cause they will shatter your dream.

lets hope for the VI's that were in the GATORADE ads from back in the day. Black Infareds were in those ads. So were the white infareds.

im hoping that the rumor is true... i would love to see a retro of any OG VI.... hopefully they dont use gatorade's colors
sick.gif

Originally Posted by micheal623

lets hope for the VI's that were in the GATORADE ads from back in the day. Black Infareds were in those ads. So were the white infareds.

OH geeze I hate hype but the wht/infrareds and its a wrap!!!
wink.gif
Can some one let me know where this info came about again????????

they always had great commercials, hopefully they can come up with a nice sneaker. it will be hard to pass up some VI's

imma store some money for em no matter what since vi's are the 3rd best jordans out there...jb please don't disappoint

Another 4 pages I had to go through and no pics. Please, stop making these threads unless you have pictures!!!

i doubt this will be an infared. and even if it is, they'll probably put some gatorde logo on them like the toe and ruin it

Chances of these being infrareds are low. When was the last time we got a retro worth having that wasn't bundled in some pack? They'll probably end upbeing green and orange like the Gatorade logo.

Back
Top Bottom