Anybody Ever Faint Getting Out of the Shower?

ham city

Banned
It happened to me once as a kid and it just happened again for the first time in almost 15 years. I started getting real light headed so I got out the shower. It seemed like it was getting worse and I kinda knew what was comin next so my next focus was getting out of the bathroom and off the hard tile floor. I make it out and then I kind of start to go down and next thing I know I'm on my back looking up at the ceiling butt %#@ naked in the middle of the hallway. With people over... Is this common? Anybody else ever have anything like this happen to them?

It happened to me once as a kid and it just happened again for the first time in almost 15 years. I started getting real light headed so I got out the shower. It seemed like it was getting worse and I kinda knew what was comin next so my next focus was getting out of the bathroom and off the hard tile floor. I make it out and then I kind of start to go down and next thing I know I'm on my back looking up at the ceiling butt %#@ naked in the middle of the hallway. With people over... Is this common? Anybody else ever have anything like this happen to them?

never.

fainted from being dehydrated and sick while i was in boot camp
laugh.gif
good times

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Probably a mold problem that you inhaled from the steam.
Really? The past few days I've noticed a little bit growing in one of the corners of the shower.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Probably a mold problem that you inhaled from the steam.
Really? The past few days I've noticed a little bit growing in one of the corners of the shower.

Back
Top Bottom