Anybody Ever Faint Getting Out of the Shower?

Yo real talk, this happens ALL THE TIME. I get out and I feel all dizzy like I'm bout to fall out but i always make it to my towel bar in time.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

It happened to me once as a kid and it just happened again for the first time in almost 15 years. I started getting real light headed so I got out the shower. It seemed like it was getting worse and I kinda knew what was comin next so my next focus was getting out of the bathroom and off the hard tile floor. I make it out and then I kind of start to go down and next thing I know I'm on my back looking up at the ceiling butt %#@ naked in the middle of the hallway. With people over... Is this common? Anybody else ever have anything like this happen to them?

roll.gif
but seriously, only time i ever passed out was from bein too hot or bein dehydrated

It happened to me once as a kid and it just happened again for the first time in almost 15 years. I started getting real light headed so I got out the shower. It seemed like it was getting worse and I kinda knew what was comin next so my next focus was getting out of the bathroom and off the hard tile floor. I make it out and then I kind of start to go down and next thing I know I'm on my back looking up at the ceiling butt %#@ naked in the middle of the hallway. With people over... Is this common? Anybody else ever have anything like this happen to them?

roll.gif
but seriously, only time i ever passed out was from bein too hot or bein dehydrated

Yo real talk, this happens ALL THE TIME. I get out and I feel all dizzy like I'm bout to fall out but i always make it to my towel bar in time.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Probably a mold problem that you inhaled from the steam.
Really? The past few days I've noticed a little bit growing in one of the corners of the shower.

Probably found your problem. Maybe you were dehydrated as well?

Really? The past few days I've noticed a little bit growing in one of the corners of the shower.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I'm going to look into the mold issue. I don't think I'm dehydrated I stay drinking water all day.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I'm going to look into the mold issue. I don't think I'm dehydrated I stay drinking water all day.

HAM CITY wrote:. I make it out and then I kind of start to go down and next thing I know I'm on my back looking up at the ceiling butt %#@ naked in the middle of the hallway. With people over...

roll.gif
roll.gif

HAM CITY wrote:. I make it out and then I kind of start to go down and next thing I know I'm on my back looking up at the ceiling butt %#@ naked in the middle of the hallway. With people over...

roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom