Anybody ever feel bored with life?

al audi

Banned
I mean damn..................gym, work, play, movies, club, food, shopping, sex, niketalk, sleep about 4-5 hrs a night, i tried to get into videogames itsok to pass time at times.

i guess i can understand why people like to get drunk every weekend or do drugs but it aint for me

ive come to the conclusion the only way life is exciting is to travel the world and see and experience as much as you can an do some exciting physical stuff.race car driver must be an awesome profession btw. how can that get boring?

kids, wife, pay bills work 40+ hrs a week doesnt even seem appealing at all. who here under 25 wants to get married and have kids?

i feel like i dont care about materialism at all its just there to fill void short term, an for NTrs who smash a lot a lot you know damn well even that can getold.

i know life cant be like a movie, but damn.................Jason Bourne has an exciting life, that movie Jumper was so cool to me also, imagine bein able to dothat?
eek.gif

im gonna start doing a lot more stuff the avg black dude does not do, mountain climbing, anybody ever sky dive? that surfing of the 65ft wave was cool otherday, ill try that, def gotta snowboard

thanks for listening.

Originally Posted by Cardo45

The average black guy does climb mountains
where are the these black guys i need to move to that area/link up. im serious. i can only speak for my area man.

also.

btw jawny stay up........ive seen you comment on a more than few topics about life since you been on NT.

Life is monotonous sometimes.

I feel like just going to a random city and starting over.

Yeah man. If I wasn't broke I'd be able to do things to make my life more fun, but for right now it's just school, job hunting and trying to getthis business up and running. That last thing may help fill this void of emptiness in my life, though.

I really feel like I need to get out of America for a little bit, just experience a different culture or something like that.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by Cardo45

The average black guy does climb mountains
where are the these black guys i need to move to that area/link up. im serious. i can only speak for my area man.

also.

btw jawny stay up........ive seen you comment on a more than few topics about life since you been on NT.

In Denver(I'm not trying to be a smart @%@ either)

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Life is monotonous sometimes.

this.

but even when life is bland, you just gotta for the essence and beauty of it. its there, just look.

All the time.

In an ideal world, I'd just travel constantly to new places and experience new things. This past November was one of the best months for me in recentmemory because I flew out to a different city almost every weekend.

im gonna start doing a lot more stuff the avg black dude does not do

Thats it right there.

Sometimes we never get out out of our element and try to experience different things.

I need to make a list of things I would like to try at least once.

i was there- not necessarily bored with life but i couldn't get over the futility of it....... it was hard for me to see a purpose with my eyes closed,being a slave to societies standards of success.

after i opened my eyes i got passed that; i was happy and i found the track that i wanted to be on. but now it's just overwhelming...it's like i amnothing relative to the grandeur of this universe. there are just too many things to see and do and feel and learn that i dont think its possible for me toever achieve them all... i don't have the means or motivation to do them. right now im just trying to keep my head above water.

I wake up, teach Geometry to high school kids in &^%$#$ Mississippi, and surf NT when I get off...Should've went to law school...
tired.gif

When I get bored down here, I usually try to talk to my parents to boost my morale, but sometimes it just doesn't work. So yea, I agree with OP that youhave to do things out of the ordinary like travel around the world to I guess give you a somewhat different perspective.

Boys Noize that is awesome, an I def agree with everybody. I feel like I'm goin through a damn near crisis. Yea I needa check out Denver. I can'tbelieve were going into 2010 already, lifes a dash.

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Thats it right there.

Sometimes we never get out out of our element and try to experience different things.

Could that be why we have little african american surfers, hockey players, or swimmers?

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Thats it right there.

Not black but I feel you guys on getting out of what you're accustomed to and trying new things.

I'm trying to go skydiving soon but none of my friends want any parts of that
laugh.gif

Travel. If you like sports, go to some other cities and watch some teams or players you like. Go see other attractions around the states. The more interest youhave the more fun you will have.

I know exactly what you mean. The one thing I'd hate is if I wound up living a boring/pointless life. Animals, including us, were made to travel. I'vebeen considering rock climging, canoeing, kayaking, etc. recently too.

Man I feel you totally.
I actually would love to be a rally driver...
But I know that I can't afford ++!$ until I get done with school and get a decent job.
I kind of like Computer Science... but I can't picture my life behind a desk everyday. I want spontaneity in my life. I want an exciting life, not a dailyroutine for the rest of my life. And frankly this is becoming a bigger and bigger fear to me as I keep getting older. I try to do as much interesting things asI can, but I have very little spare time, and very little money.

I'm still the best driver out there. I just wish some type of sponsor could see me drive.....

Good but mad depressing thread.
/end rant.

Originally Posted by nealraj006

Animals, including us, were made to travel.
Yup. Then sometime in history people got complacent and sedentary, going against our nature. Probably why so many young people try to travelduring/right after college.

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by nealraj006

Animals, including us, were made to travel.
Yup. Then sometime in history people got complacent and sedentary, going against our nature. Probably why so many young people try to travel during/right after college.

Exactly, I never understood the cats that live in one place their entire life. I couldn't do it, loved ones or not, I gotta go.

Simply.....that was deep. True Words. UbU my damn near whole side of my moms side of the family is from Mississippi, that state is terrible, I feel your pain.I never visit....last time I went, sad to say was for Big Daddy funeral. Went like every summer as a kid....stopped in high school years on.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

i was there- not necessarily bored with life but i couldn't get over the futility of it....... it was hard for me to see a purpose with my eyes closed, being a slave to societies standards of success.

after i opened my eyes i got passed that; i was happy and i found the track that i wanted to be on. but now it's just overwhelming...it's like i am nothing relative to the grandeur of this universe. there are just too many things to see and do and feel and learn that i dont think its possible for me to ever achieve them all... i don't have the means or motivation to do them. right now im just trying to keep my head above water.
Dimply speaks the truth. Mankind is limited in ability.

You can have the fittest body, smash the finest broads, attain the most money... But you haven't really done a thing until you force the world to stop fora second. In that instant, you have surpassed what even the powerful force that keeps the planets in orbit can do. That's the closest any man can ever hopeto come to immortality. Until then, you just stick to the script. I have a song I wrote about this if you guys get bored andwanna check it out. It's on myMyspace. It's called "Make Me Break Me"

Originally Posted by oOickusOo

i was there- not necessarily bored with life but i couldn't get over the futility of it....... it was hard for me to see a purpose with my eyes closed, being a slave to societies standards of success.

after i opened my eyes i got passed that; i was happy and i found the track that i wanted to be on. but now it's just overwhelming...it's like i am nothing relative to the grandeur of this universe. there are just too many things to see and do and feel and learn that i dont think its possible for me to ever achieve them all... i don't have the means or motivation to do them. right now im just trying to keep my head above water.

You can have the fittest body, smash the finest broads, attain the most money... But you haven't really done a thing until you force the world to stop for a second. In that instant, you have surpassed what even the powerful force that keeps the planets in orbit can do. That's the closest any man can ever hope to come to immortality. Until then, you just stick to the script. I have a song I wrote about this if you guys get bored andwanna check it out. It's on my Myspace. It's called "Make Me Break Me"

Is this some type of eastern philosophy. Doesn't sound like western thinking.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by oOickusOo

You can have the fittest body, smash the finest broads, attain the most money... But you haven't really done a thing until you force the world to stop for a second. In that instant, you have surpassed what even the powerful force that keeps the planets in orbit can do. That's the closest any man can ever hope to come to immortality. Until then, you just stick to the script. I have a song I wrote about this if you guys get bored andwanna check it out. It's on my Myspace. It's called "Make Me Break Me"

Is this some type of eastern philosophy. Doesn't sound like western thinking.
pimp.gif

I mean it's all good to pass the time... But when you've done something great enough that you permanently leave your mark on society, that's youronly shot to live forever. They may never forget you.

Back
Top Bottom