Anybody living comfortably right now?

Yeah if you have a timeline in mind and do a break-even analysis then yeah a point or two can save a grip depending on the fees.

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

i'd say i'm living fairly comfortably.

have a decent job, a house (which i need to refinance), a 401(k), and (most importantly) no debt.

Wait, you have no debt but you're going to refinance? So you're going to take on debt then? Or are you saying you have no debt besides your mortgage?
what I was thinking. Mortgage is debt. I have a mortgage and want to refi just cause I don't think I'll be leaving anytime soon and spending a couple thousand to drop a point off the a.p.r is worth it to me. Maybe he's doing the same?
I have a job, house, car, family, girl...I'm comfortable but only after adjusting quite a bit
laugh.gif

oops, good catch.  i do have a mortgage, which is definitely a form of debt.

should have clarified and said i have no credit card / car / student loan debt.

but yeah, the refinancing is because my rate is at 6.25%, and i should be able to lower that pretty easily.  don't see myself moving anytime soon either.

have a decent job, a house (which i need to refinance), a 401(k), and (most importantly) no debt.

Wait, you have no debt but you're going to refinance? So you're going to take on debt then? Or are you saying you have no debt besides your mortgage?
what I was thinking. Mortgage is debt. I have a mortgage and want to refi just cause I don't think I'll be leaving anytime soon and spending a couple thousand to drop a point off the a.p.r is worth it to me. Maybe he's doing the same?
I have a job, house, car, family, girl...I'm comfortable but only after adjusting quite a bit
laugh.gif

but yeah, the refinancing is because my rate is at 6.25%, and i should be able to lower that pretty easily.  don't see myself moving anytime soon either.

laugh.gif

you're my idol. No student loans but have a car payment and few k in credit card debt that I am trying to tackle by january.
Rates are at mid 4's right now for 30 yr fixed. If fannie or freddie owns your loan you can get approved without proof of income or appraisal through HARP which is the gov't program for banks that took bailout money. 

laugh.gif

you're my idol. No student loans but have a car payment and few k in credit card debt that I am trying to tackle by january.
Rates are at mid 4's right now for 30 yr fixed. If fannie or freddie owns your loan you can get approved without proof of income or appraisal through HARP which is the gov't program for banks that took bailout money. 

No. Working 3 jobs and its still not nearly what I was making 3 years ago and I still got debt from when I was making alot of $$. Its all good though, working 3 jobs is keeping me focused. I learned alot of lessons the last two years and in a few years I'll be back on top again.

No. Working 3 jobs and its still not nearly what I was making 3 years ago and I still got debt from when I was making alot of $$. Its all good though, working 3 jobs is keeping me focused. I learned alot of lessons the last two years and in a few years I'll be back on top again.

Doing fine myself. Got a good job and I'm about to get my Masters in May. Just finished renovated my house a month ago. Can't complain.

Doing fine myself. Got a good job and I'm about to get my Masters in May. Just finished renovated my house a month ago. Can't complain.

laugh.gif

haha, thanks.

unfortunately, i am upside down on my mortgage right now.  bought the house for $195,000.  have about $177,000 left on it.  but i'm worried that an appraisal now would be much lower... like under $150,000 even.  houses just aren't selling around here right now.  so that might keep me from refinancing.  i bought at the absolute peak of the housing market... who knew.

laugh.gif

haha, thanks.

unfortunately, i am upside down on my mortgage right now.  bought the house for $195,000.  have about $177,000 left on it.  but i'm worried that an appraisal now would be much lower... like under $150,000 even.  houses just aren't selling around here right now.  so that might keep me from refinancing.  i bought at the absolute peak of the housing market... who knew.

many people would say i am, i say i'm not ... it's all relative ...

i do know that life is really starting to take a toll on me ... i am having trouble sleeping and functioning like i normally would ... all the added pressure to get this and that is causing me to question my direction ... my earnings potential is high but im at least 3 years away from where i want to be ... i am accustomed to being the best, always out in front and setting the bar ... right now i'm taking a backseat and watching friends and family pass me by in the short term ...

i dont really know how to handle it ...

many people would say i am, i say i'm not ... it's all relative ...

i do know that life is really starting to take a toll on me ... i am having trouble sleeping and functioning like i normally would ... all the added pressure to get this and that is causing me to question my direction ... my earnings potential is high but im at least 3 years away from where i want to be ... i am accustomed to being the best, always out in front and setting the bar ... right now i'm taking a backseat and watching friends and family pass me by in the short term ...

i dont really know how to handle it ...

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Man, y'all obsession with dudes occupation is mad creepy. And it's always the same cat who asks the same types of question on some beauty salon gossip !%%!.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Man, y'all obsession with dudes occupation is mad creepy. And it's always the same cat who asks the same types of question on some beauty salon gossip !%%!.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom