Anybody living comfortably right now?

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by INshoeKid

Comfortable is a relative term, but I sleep well at night. For my age I make more than the average family income in my area, and my girl makes about the same. We are well into the 6 figures and live in Indiana which makes expendable income much easier, we have 4 cars and a Harley, 2 houses in Indiana, and a nice vacation home in Florida. I Don't get mad when my girl comes home with a bunch of new purses or the rolex she had to have last week.

We have chosen to live our lives to the fullest while we are young enough to enjoy it. We have 20K put away into a college fund already for a child that we still don't plan to have for another 2-3 years(when we are 30). Plan is to have 150K saved by 18 so college expenses wont be a burden. Both come from families that are business owners so we are pretty well set. I wake up every morning and thank god for everything I have been given over the years.

So far we have done it all on our own, both had scholarships to college so it was free. Both got good jobs out of college and work hard every week to be successful, but it is nice that we have a great family to fall back on so retirement will hopefully come early

when I hear about stuff like this, I almost wish I lived in a smaller town with a lower cost of living.  Several of my coworkers that used to work out of the main office moved out of state and were allowed to keep their jobs and work from home.  They got a double W since they still get paid at the same LA pay scales, even though their new home cities have much lower cost of living.  I always feel like I got the short end of the stick until I walk outside in shorts and a t-shirt, and realize I can do this 365 days a week.  boy do I love LA.  

I've thought about that too but living in LA to me is almost perfect. Good weather all year round, driving distance to almost anything you need/want, ie: beach, museum, mountains, amusement parks, snow (in the winter), etc... So even though it cost more to live in LA, I just can't see myself living elsewhere. 
isn't the traffic in LA killer? other than that i can't hate on socal.

Duuude cali is great, amazing. i will finish college then go there. traffic is a %%*++ but then again, who isnt?

Califonia i'm Coming!

Duuude cali is great, amazing. i will finish college then go there. traffic is a %%*++ but then again, who isnt?

Califonia i'm Coming!

i'd say i'm living fairly comfortably.

have a decent job, a house (which i need to refinance), a 401(k), and (most importantly) no debt.

have a decent job, a house (which i need to refinance), a 401(k), and (most importantly) no debt.

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

pimp.gif

18k/year aint $@*% so nope. Still tryna find that career that gets me to that point tho. Gigs playin hide-n-seek w/ a n_

18k/year aint $@*% so nope. Still tryna find that career that gets me to that point tho. Gigs playin hide-n-seek w/ a n_

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

. And it's always the same cat who asks the same types of question on some beauty salon gossip !%%!.
Funny. I know exactly who you're referring to.
laugh.gif

But you're right though.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

. And it's always the same cat who asks the same types of question on some beauty salon gossip !%%!.
Funny. I know exactly who you're referring to.
laugh.gif

But you're right though.

Originally Posted by Smedroc

I've been sitting at my desk playing GTV IV all day......dont get more comforbowl than that
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
Yes i see it, no im not fixing it.

Originally Posted by Smedroc

I've been sitting at my desk playing GTV IV all day......dont get more comforbowl than that
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Spoiler [+]
Yes i see it, no im not fixing it.

Hop off this guy's d, you all are sounding really poor slobbing on his nuts and worrying what he does, I think you all should start worrying about what YOU do.

Hop off this guy's d, you all are sounding really poor slobbing on his nuts and worrying what he does, I think you all should start worrying about what YOU do.

living real comfy for a college student, but i won't lie, 95% of the credit goes to my parents

living real comfy for a college student, but i won't lie, 95% of the credit goes to my parents

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

you seem upset

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

you seem upset

Back
Top Bottom