Anybody living comfortably right now?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

I'm convinced RFX is a stock broker who made a few nice picks.
Let's change the thread title to: guess RFXs career.
Dudes female game must be on LOCK
pimp.gif
I think RFX has a good job, but I think it's obvious he comes from a rich family as well
I didn't come from a rich family at all.
My dad is a hotel bellman and my mom does billing in some medical facility.
I've been working since I was 16, never really stopped working outside the occasional vacation.
I wouldn't even call my self rich or wealthy, just comfortable or living well.

Originally Posted by RFX45

pimp.gif
I think RFX has a good job, but I think it's obvious he comes from a rich family as well
I've been working since I was 16, never really stopped working outside the occasional vacation.
I think a great number of individuals would like to know your job position. If that is too much, even the industry just to give a general idea.

pimp.gif
so, what the hell do you do?

pimp.gif
so, what the hell do you do?

pimp.gif
I think a great number of individuals would like to know your job position. If that is too much, even the industry just to give a general idea.

You guys go to do what you love to do though or else you'll go home miserable everyday. Try to integrate both or find a good balance.
That is all the advice I can give. Like I said, life is too short, enjoy it as much as you can.

Like RFX said, I too have been working since 16 non stop, its all about moving up and doing better then the last year.

Its 2011 we have too many resources and equal opportunities to not make the best outta life, go out and get it.

I'm doing well so far, just need to make it to winter break with my grades intact. School has been getting progressivelty more difficult since it started in august....I'll be happy if I can get through my next block with As in all my classes.

I'm doing well so far, just need to make it to winter break with my grades intact. School has been getting progressivelty more difficult since it started in august....I'll be happy if I can get through my next block with As in all my classes.

You guys go to do what you love to do though or else you'll go home miserable everyday. Try to integrate both or find a good balance.
That is all the advice I can give. Like I said, life is too short, enjoy it as much as you can.

Like RFX said, I too have been working since 16 non stop, its all about moving up and doing better then the last year.

Its 2011 we have too many resources and equal opportunities to not make the best outta life, go out and get it.

I'm as far from comfortable at the moment as possible..... Can't find any positions within my field so working temp jobs just to make my minimum payments 
mad.gif

I'm as far from comfortable at the moment as possible..... Can't find any positions within my field so working temp jobs just to make my minimum payments 
mad.gif

I am cool do what I want I actually came out better when I saw things going down I payed off my credit cards and now get to deal with all cash now.

Originally Posted by REDUCE523

I am cool do what I want I actually came out better when I saw things going down I payed off my credit cards and now get to deal with all cash now.

alien.gif

Originally Posted by REDUCE523

alien.gif

RFX constantly avoiding the question. This dude slang bricks
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom