Anyone dated a sorority girl before?

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

One of the Sorority initiation is to get gang-banged in multiple scenarios! Really imagine that happening to your new girl, use vivid details in your imagination.

Hoped that help.

roll.gif

She's already in it, so that would of happened before I met her

-Be prepared to be alone/not spend as much time more than you'd like. Her obligations and responsibilities to her sorority are very time consuming.
-With you being a non-Greek, expect a lot of Greeks who wanted to hit trying to get at you for being with her.

Its going to be tough but if you can put up with the extras in the relationship, it could be worth it in the end.

-Be prepared to be alone/not spend as much time more than you'd like. Her obligations and responsibilities to her sorority are very time consuming.
-With you being a non-Greek, expect a lot of Greeks who wanted to hit trying to get at you for being with her.

Its going to be tough but if you can put up with the extras in the relationship, it could be worth it in the end.

Originally Posted by Furrell

-Be prepared to be alone more than you'd like. Her obligations and responsibilities to her sorority are very time consuming.

This is the type of reply I was looking for, thanks man.

I'm actually okay with being alone, because I really need to start working towards this new major and finding a new co-op job.
Our school doesn't have a huge Greek population, and I'm cool with a few of them....not worried about them dudes anyway.

-Be prepared to be alone more than you'd like. Her obligations and responsibilities to her sorority are very time consuming.

This is the type of reply I was looking for, thanks man.

I'm actually okay with being alone, because I really need to start working towards this new major and finding a new co-op job.
Our school doesn't have a huge Greek population, and I'm cool with a few of them....not worried about them dudes anyway.

Thykerjobs been trying to get at me for a while now but that sorority stuff is really what's making me keep her in the friend zone.

Don't do it OP.

Thykerjobs been trying to get at me for a while now but that sorority stuff is really what's making me keep her in the friend zone.

Don't do it OP.

Originally Posted by Diego

Don't do it OP.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Don't do it OP.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

I'm dating one right now, and it's not much different than any other relationship man...

You just gotta make sure you FULLY trust your girl because she will most likely be going to frat parties that you won't be invited to...(depends on the girl, my girl doesn't like going to frats that much) but the events are really fun to go to (like her formal) and all that...so I'd say just make sure you trust your girl and have confidence that she'd never mess around or anything.

Her schedule will be a little busy in the beginning of the semester due to Rush Events and all that...but it won't be that bad after the first 2 or 3 weeks.

I'm dating one right now, and it's not much different than any other relationship man...

You just gotta make sure you FULLY trust your girl because she will most likely be going to frat parties that you won't be invited to...(depends on the girl, my girl doesn't like going to frats that much) but the events are really fun to go to (like her formal) and all that...so I'd say just make sure you trust your girl and have confidence that she'd never mess around or anything.

Her schedule will be a little busy in the beginning of the semester due to Rush Events and all that...but it won't be that bad after the first 2 or 3 weeks.

depends on what she's like. if she likes to party believe that she is going out to a lot of parties without you and getting black out drunk. As a non-greek guy (GDI) you have an uphill battle with this one. You will have a tough time finding out if she does you dirty cause you're not running in the greek system. If she doesn't like to party than maybe you're that escape from the incestuous and controlling life that is greek life.

depends on what she's like. if she likes to party believe that she is going out to a lot of parties without you and getting black out drunk. As a non-greek guy (GDI) you have an uphill battle with this one. You will have a tough time finding out if she does you dirty cause you're not running in the greek system. If she doesn't like to party than maybe you're that escape from the incestuous and controlling life that is greek life.

what sororities are yall talking about?? lol , my girl is in a sorority (Alpha Kappa Alpha) and im in a fraternity (Omega Psi Phi).. never any problems. you don't HAVE to go to anything you don't want to. u don't sign contracts that say to "go to every event related to the organization".

Don't listen to these cats, deal with who u wanna deal with... if she is who u think she is, then u don't have a prob. a sorority will not change that..

what sororities are yall talking about?? lol , my girl is in a sorority (Alpha Kappa Alpha) and im in a fraternity (Omega Psi Phi).. never any problems. you don't HAVE to go to anything you don't want to. u don't sign contracts that say to "go to every event related to the organization".

Don't listen to these cats, deal with who u wanna deal with... if she is who u think she is, then u don't have a prob. a sorority will not change that..

KingZarus,

I should have asked which sorority his girl is in because the lifestyles of the NPC (predominantly white) and NPHC (Black organizations) are very different.

KingZarus,

I should have asked which sorority his girl is in because the lifestyles of the NPC (predominantly white) and NPHC (Black organizations) are very different.

She's in Alpha Omicron Pi. Just started at my school so it's still pretty small.
Pretty diverse too, asians, whites, and a few black girls. 

Thanks for the replies though. Something new is going to be pretty cool

She's in Alpha Omicron Pi. Just started at my school so it's still pretty small.
Pretty diverse too, asians, whites, and a few black girls. 

Thanks for the replies though. Something new is going to be pretty cool

KingZarus,

yeah, it is a difference. but i have some white friends who date girls in sororities, eeehhhh it isn't THAT much different. but the glaring fact is that NPC's are all about philanthropy (living life) and we (NPHC) are all about service to the community... so, with the partying, he's def gonna have to suck it up and deal wit it
grin.gif

KingZarus,

yeah, it is a difference. but i have some white friends who date girls in sororities, eeehhhh it isn't THAT much different. but the glaring fact is that NPC's are all about philanthropy (living life) and we (NPHC) are all about service to the community... so, with the partying, he's def gonna have to suck it up and deal wit it
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom