Anyone dated a sorority girl before?

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by KingZarus1

Originally Posted by Furrell

KingZarus,

I should have asked which sorority his girl is in because the lifestyles of the NPC (predominantly white) and NPHC (Black organizations) are very different.

yeah, it is a difference. but i have some white friends who date girls in sororities, eeehhhh it isn't THAT much different. but the glaring fact is that NPC's are all about philanthropy (living life) and we (NPHC) are all about service to the community... so, with the partying, he's def gonna have to suck it up and deal wit it
grin.gif

yeah figured that much. It's cool though. Like I said before, it wont be too bad of a thing to go out of my comfort zone a bit.

Originally Posted by Furrell

KingZarus,

I should have asked which sorority his girl is in because the lifestyles of the NPC (predominantly white) and NPHC (Black organizations) are very different.

yeah, it is a difference. but i have some white friends who date girls in sororities, eeehhhh it isn't THAT much different. but the glaring fact is that NPC's are all about philanthropy (living life) and we (NPHC) are all about service to the community... so, with the partying, he's def gonna have to suck it up and deal wit it
grin.gif

yeah figured that much. It's cool though. Like I said before, it wont be too bad of a thing to go out of my comfort zone a bit.

Real life...

Post pics.

Did you ask her why she joined?? I never get why girls join sororities, when everyone is gunna assume they're heuxs...

I was in a frat for a few weeks ( till I had to pay 500
30t6p3b.gif
)
Alot of the chicks are loose, first party I went to ( wasn't even a pledge yet)
I was fingering some chick in some random frat dudes room, while she gave me brain.
After I was done... She stayed in that room and prone got ran through by dude who's room it was ...

Well you say that's only one girl... Same night my other two boys, pulled some sorority girls...

Next party we went to these girls go up to us and talk to us, me and a few other dudes pulled each one of those chicks.

Most of them chicks get wasted...

Real life...

Post pics.

Did you ask her why she joined?? I never get why girls join sororities, when everyone is gunna assume they're heuxs...

I was in a frat for a few weeks ( till I had to pay 500
30t6p3b.gif
)
Alot of the chicks are loose, first party I went to ( wasn't even a pledge yet)
I was fingering some chick in some random frat dudes room, while she gave me brain.
After I was done... She stayed in that room and prone got ran through by dude who's room it was ...

Well you say that's only one girl... Same night my other two boys, pulled some sorority girls...

Next party we went to these girls go up to us and talk to us, me and a few other dudes pulled each one of those chicks.

Most of them chicks get wasted...

what sororities are yall talking about?? lol , my girl is in a sorority (Alpha Kappa Alpha) and im in a fraternity (Omega Psi Phi).. never any problems. you don't HAVE to go to anything you don't want to. u don't sign contracts that say to "go to every event related to the organization".

Don't listen to these cats, deal with who u wanna deal with... if she is who u think she is, then u don't have a prob. a sorority will not change that..
Please your soul for dating an AKA chick. They are usually bad chicks but the maintenance and the color scheme
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

what sororities are yall talking about?? lol , my girl is in a sorority (Alpha Kappa Alpha) and im in a fraternity (Omega Psi Phi).. never any problems. you don't HAVE to go to anything you don't want to. u don't sign contracts that say to "go to every event related to the organization".

Don't listen to these cats, deal with who u wanna deal with... if she is who u think she is, then u don't have a prob. a sorority will not change that..
Please your soul for dating an AKA chick. They are usually bad chicks but the maintenance and the color scheme
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by bns1201

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Dakingii wrote:

stop putting these greek chicks on a pedestal they are just like any other chick on the street

That's def not what I'm doing. They do have a lot more going on and obligations than regular chicks on campus though

but theyre
-just as boring
-just as generic
-just as [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]more[/color] starved for attention [why do you even think they joined a sorority? insecurities and daddy issues.]
-just as much of a *****

-will not end well. I was "involved" with one before and the end did not justify the means.
you're gonna get annoyed.
all that big bro, little pro, p bro, line bro nonsense. 
fake, meaningless greek relationships all due to greek politics
she's always going to be gone, doing some type of event or another
if you don't like partying and you're not big on socializing and the fake smiles, don't even bother, bro. 
and don't even get me started on when y'all start fighting or arguing, because its going to be 1 vs X amt of her sorority sisters.  you have to argue with her whole sorority and it's a for sure loss cause.

based on the fact that she's in a sorority and you're not big on socializing, you guys already started on opposite sides of the spectrum.

i say take the L and move on and find yourself a smart, cute girl that you share more common ground with

Originally Posted by bns1201

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Dakingii wrote:

stop putting these greek chicks on a pedestal they are just like any other chick on the street

That's def not what I'm doing. They do have a lot more going on and obligations than regular chicks on campus though

but theyre
-just as boring
-just as generic
-just as [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]more[/color] starved for attention [why do you even think they joined a sorority? insecurities and daddy issues.]
-just as much of a *****

-will not end well. I was "involved" with one before and the end did not justify the means.
if you don't like partying and you're not big on socializing and the fake smiles, don't even bother, bro. 
and don't even get me started on when y'all start fighting or arguing, because its going to be 1 vs X amt of her sorority sisters.  you have to argue with her whole sorority and it's a for sure loss cause.

based on the fact that she's in a sorority and you're not big on socializing, you guys already started on opposite sides of the spectrum.

i say take the L and move on and find yourself a smart, cute girl that you share more common ground with

I think this thread would be better if the OP asked for opinions from non greeks dating greeks. If you're greek I don't think ya'll see the "problems". 
laugh.gif

I think this thread would be better if the OP asked for opinions from non greeks dating greeks. If you're greek I don't think ya'll see the "problems". 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kiendienn

frown.gif

We've had this convo before though, like she really isn't partying as much as she used to be. The frat parties on campus are usually weak anyway and from what I know you they're open to whoever because not many people go to them, except other greeks.

If it doesn't work out then lesson learned, but in the meantime I'm going to try this out. We actually do have a lot in common

Originally Posted by kiendienn

frown.gif

We've had this convo before though, like she really isn't partying as much as she used to be. The frat parties on campus are usually weak anyway and from what I know you they're open to whoever because not many people go to them, except other greeks.

If it doesn't work out then lesson learned, but in the meantime I'm going to try this out. We actually do have a lot in common

Yup and I'm not with her anymore.
OP, you better hope she's truly worth it. Cause if she ain't then you're gonna have a tough time dealing with this whole "sorority transition" thing.

It will definitely consume her life and if she's a party girl (better watch out). I can't tell you the numerous times I've seen females "in a relationship" in the beginning of their pledging only to get well... "initiated" and attached to a fellow greek after crossing.

Good luck.

Yup and I'm not with her anymore.
OP, you better hope she's truly worth it. Cause if she ain't then you're gonna have a tough time dealing with this whole "sorority transition" thing.

It will definitely consume her life and if she's a party girl (better watch out). I can't tell you the numerous times I've seen females "in a relationship" in the beginning of their pledging only to get well... "initiated" and attached to a fellow greek after crossing.

Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom