Anyone dated a sorority girl before?

How was it? Did you have to go to a lot of those events with her?
My new girl is in a sorority, already met a few of her sisters and they're all pretty cool. Only issue I can see coming up is that I'm not a huge social person, so going to all those get togethers is gonna be brutal and I try to avoid dancing at all costs.

Can't post pics because facebook is blocked at work
frown.gif

How was it? Did you have to go to a lot of those events with her?
My new girl is in a sorority, already met a few of her sisters and they're all pretty cool. Only issue I can see coming up is that I'm not a huge social person, so going to all those get togethers is gonna be brutal and I try to avoid dancing at all costs.

Can't post pics because facebook is blocked at work
frown.gif

stop putting these greek chicks on a pedestal they are just like any other chick on the street

stop putting these greek chicks on a pedestal they are just like any other chick on the street

Originally Posted by Dakingii

That's def not what I'm doing. They do have a lot more going on and obligations than regular chicks on campus though

Originally Posted by Dakingii

That's def not what I'm doing. They do have a lot more going on and obligations than regular chicks on campus though

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Dakingii wrote:

but theyre
-just as boring
-just as generic
-just as starved for attention
-just as much of a *****

-will not end well. I was "involved" with one before and the end did not justify the means.

One of the Sorority initiation is to get gang-banged in multiple scenarios! Really imagine that happening to your new girl, use vivid details in your imagination.

Hoped that help.

Dakingii wrote:

but theyre
-just as boring
-just as generic
-just as much of a *****

-will not end well. I was "involved" with one before and the end did not justify the means.

One of the Sorority initiation is to get gang-banged in multiple scenarios! Really imagine that happening to your new girl, use vivid details in your imagination.

Hoped that help.

Originally Posted by bns1201

Dakingii wrote:

but theyre
-just as boring
-just as generic
-just as much of a *****

Dakingii wrote:

but theyre
-just as boring
-just as generic
-just as much of a *****

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Seems like you wanted to kill the relationship before it even started.

Does it? I don't mean for it to, because it's actually going pretty good right now. I know I'm just going to suck it up and go, at least for the first couple of times.

I'm really just wondering if there are a lot of events that you guys had to go to, or was it just something she had to do.

Dakingii wrote:

but theyre
-just as boring
-just as generic
-just as much of a *****

Yeah man, I understand that they're just the same as other chicks....you do sound a little bitter though 
It does seem like it'll be a different type of experience though....for better or for worse has  yet to be determined

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Seems like you wanted to kill the relationship before it even started.

Does it? I don't mean for it to, because it's actually going pretty good right now. I know I'm just going to suck it up and go, at least for the first couple of times.

I'm really just wondering if there are a lot of events that you guys had to go to, or was it just something she had to do.

Dakingii wrote:

but theyre
-just as boring
-just as generic
-just as much of a *****

Yeah man, I understand that they're just the same as other chicks....you do sound a little bitter though 
It does seem like it'll be a different type of experience though....for better or for worse has  yet to be determined

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Hoped that help.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hoped that help.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hoped that help.

roll.gif

She's already in it, so that would of happened before I met her

Back
Top Bottom