*** Anyone else have ‘weird’ neighbors??? ***

I'm far from poor but I'll drink some tampico or kool-aid every once in a while.
But I did drink them heavy when i was poor :nerd:
i hate tampico
i buy it
cause my kids drink it every now and then but not often
i buy kool aid on the regular
i dont allow them to drink it that often either
kool aid primarily for me
currently have kiwi-strawberry, pink lemonade, and sharkleberry mixed altogether in a pitcher
holla at me if u want some kool-aid recipes

i hate tampico
i buy it
cause my kids drink it every now and then but not often
i buy kool aid on the regular
i dont allow them to drink it that often either
kool aid primarily for me
currently have kiwi-strawberry, pink lemonade, and sharkleberry mixed altogether in a pitcher
holla at me if u want some kool-aid recipes
why not drink some water instead

giphy (11).gif

My scumbag neighbors had an illegal 🔥 pit in their yard and burnt our connecting fence down. They're renters so it took months to get the the insurance company to pay us to get it fixed. Being renters they didn't care that the fence between our places was gone.. The fire department claimed they couldn't definitively determine the cause of the fire :smh::stoneface: (after a five minute investigation) and ignored the fire pit next to the burnt fence. Fast forward a year later and I catch them lighting the 🔥 pit again. I called the property management company and landlord and they wouldn't do anything because they didn't want to lose the rent money. I made a video and sent it to the fire department. They issued a citation and told them to get rid of the 🔥 pit. Needless to say we don't speak.

Kool Aid is technically water when you really think about it

Mixed with a whole lotta sugar :lol:
Man, I haven’t tasted kool-Aid since the late 80’s. That’s when my mom found out about how bad it was and switched to Tang because she thought it was healthier option, haha.

It's crazy but the only thing I find suspicious these days are bored looking upper middle aged white women. I be out there making sure they ain't doing anything suspicious or irrational. I came back home the other day to some older black dude who looked like he just got discharged from the hospital I work at across the street smoking on my porch and I was like you can hang out here but just put the cigarette out. But Karen across the street is the real danger.

Not weird in any sort of cool way either.
please share your stories.

I’m weird, not much of a people person, but I think of it as common decency. Ya know, waving, smiling, saying hi. I personally hate small talk, so, on that front, I fall in line with most introverts.

the BM’s and our two children moved to the suburbs about two years ago. Typical, middle American, middle-class dwellings: cul-de-sacs, 3br, front yard, backyards throughout the neighborhood. Houses are maybe 10 yards apart.

our neighbors to the left of us, 60+ year old couple came and introduced them selves, brought brownies within the first week of us moving in. We wave, say hi, maybe chat at the mailbox or while taking the trash out. They also talk to the kids when they see them. Cool people.

however, our neighbors on the right: young, two children around the same age as ours. I used to wave, but after a handful of times of not even acknowledging my existence, I stopped. Same with my BM and her interactions, the husband has never looked her way. We’ve only seen the mother TWICE in the flesh in all of two years and have NEVER seen the kids, but we do hear them in the back yard playing, and maybe see the tops of their heads.

I’m tempted to find a reason to go knock on their door and bother them, but I’m afraid of that whole interaction. I’m not sure how I’m surprised they haven’t left the house in four months, but I just don’t see how it’s humanly possible to stay cooped up in the house, with young kids to boot.

am I living next to serial killers or nah?
have been threatended w/ a lawsuit by "neighbors" who haven't lived here for years over having loud conversations on the phone in times of personal crisis on my life. when these people (the would be plaintiffs) lived here they went out of their way to not talk to me & would expect property management or the police to do everything for them. can't really say no moar since I've had to lawyer up recently due to this stuff, have prolly actually said too much. if your neighbors really irk you move while you can.

My apt on the eastside never met my neighbors, don’t even know what they look like and it’s all good wit me ...I’m only there from thurs-sun at most, smash biddies and play loud music they probly think I’m hell :lol: ...Even tho they I ain’t seen em outside for like a year they probly think I’m the weird one how I come and go

Dude directly above me is kind weird, only because it's obvious this not his main residence and he only uses it to smash his side piece. Only ever home for a hour or two in the afternoon and every once in a while at odd times with the same chick. I guess I can't say it's weird because it's not my business. :lol:
My apt on the eastside never met my neighbors, don’t even know what they look like and it’s all good wit me ...I’m only there from thurs-sun at most, smash biddies and play loud music they probly think I’m hell :lol: ...Even tho they I ain’t seen em outside for like a year they probly think I’m the weird one how I come and go
Mystery solved.

Back
Top Bottom