Anyone have this pet peeve? People seasoning their foods before tasting...

Originally Posted by Apollo XXXIII

You do you.

Who cares about what other people do to their food. If it tastes good to you, then leave it. Different people have different tastes.

If you really have a problem with it, why don't you go confront someone who's guilty of this seasoning crime?
once again i hate this reply and people use it in every thread. hes not killing anyone for doing it, it just annoys him. how about u do u, and lethim complain as much as he want and shut up.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

Apparently I underestimated the class of NT though. am a pompous elitist who sneers upon the plebians of NT and their boorish palates.
Fixed

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

And I was gonna take you out to dinner with a truck full of black females, Craftsy. Guess I'll have to nix that idea
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

how's life man, haven't seen you in awhile... glad to hear your little vacation there didn't turn you the other way.
grin.gif
wink.gif
tongue.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

btw i always season my pizza with that garlic stuff, just because i know i like the taste of garlic. thats probably how others feel when they put a1 an stuffon steak they like the taste of it.

Originally Posted by bkdan1

Apparently I underestimated the class of NT though. am a pompous elitist who sneers upon the plebians of NT and their boorish palates.
Fixed
laugh.gif
nice vocab man. props.

once again i hate this reply and people use it in every thread. hes not killing anyone for doing it, it just annoys him. how about u do u, and let him complain as much as he want and shut up.
Thank you.

NT is such a herd-mentality sometimes... one person disagrees and they all pile on and try to make a "thread backfire"... unfortunately, thiswasn't a ******ed post, it's just an unpopular opinion.. so all your group-think trashing techniques are really ineffective.

i honestly see no connection between condiments and immaturity, my dad is 62 and is far from immature and puts salt and pepper on damn near everything, alongwith hot sauce, and yes, ketchup.
i can understand what your trying to say about tasting food before hand, although i disagree if you have had that same food item from the same place before,then feel free to do whatever you want to it.
seasonings are meant to enhance and add to the flavor of the food, which again doesnt seem to connect to immaturity

i mean it doesnt make me "mad"

but its technically rude

and also makes no sense.....you havent tasted it yet, how do you know you want more salt, etc.?

don't waste your time worrying about people putting condiments on their food, NOT YOURS, Theirs.

o and Btw Ketchup + Steak = Awesomeness

i'm so lost as to what you're trying to say... so if i have a piece of steak, and have a little steak sauce on the side to dab into, im immature? andif i have some fries, im childish if i need a little ketchup? are u serious? im a responsible dude and see myself as pretty mature, and i've never lookedat someone using ketchup any different than someone that isn't. you're making urself look like an elitist with your holier than thou eating habits
roll.gif
i need salt on my pizza. period. it makes it taste better. ill let my 70 year old grandmother know shes immature for using salt the next time i c ithappen. thanks for the info on how to eat grown
roll.gif

Chefs dont put seasoning on some meals because they dont know how much you want on it. Thats why its on the table for you.

I hope your kidding with some of the things your saying by the way.

2) A person gets a nice steak at a great little steakhouse. Before taking a bite, they dump A-1 sauce (or worse, but not untrue - KETCHUP) all over their nice piece of steak... essentially making it into some kind of fast food reject cut of meat.
This ticks me off the most

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Chefs dont put seasoning on some meals because they dont know how much you want on it. Thats why its on the table for you.

I hope your kidding with some of the things your saying by the way.

This is a lie
laugh.gif
maybe at a chain restaurant. A real chef sends a mealout ready to be eaten. That's why you won't find a ketchup bottle on the table of a 5-star restaurant.
roll.gif

And yes, some of this is jokes in response to the way people are reacting to it.

I love Tabasco, makes it taste so much better.
pimp.gif

Fixed.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

This is such an unnecessary thing to be angry about.

Why should someone eat something the way it comes just because "that's the way it was intended to taste"? People can't have their own opinions on taste preference?

laugh.gif
yeah and i'm the one who's mad.

Apparently I underestimated the class of NT though.
laugh.gif

I think you meant to say "overestimated," oh enlightened one...

Back
Top Bottom