Anyone here who doesn't believe in Evolution?

There is no revolution . I'm angry that more people don't step outside of establishment education and actually do some Independent studies on their own… 6000 yrs ago was the times of ancient Sumer. This is our first recorded civilization that we have on this rock. The Sumerians told stories of our present form of homosapiens, how we came about and who created us. Millions of yrs of evolution and no other proof of their existence besides a few fossils.

The Vatican is THE wealthiest organization on this planet. They alone hold all the secrets to our existence and origin. They guard these secrets because there is more to this world than we've been told.

There is no revolution . I'm angry that more people don't step outside of establishment education and actually do some Independent studies on their own… 6000 yrs ago was the times of ancient Sumer. This is our first recorded civilization that we have on this rock. The Sumerians told stories of our present form of homosapiens, how we came about and who created us. Millions of yrs of evolution and no other proof of their existence besides a few fossils.

The Vatican is THE wealthiest organization on this planet. They alone hold all the secrets to our existence and origin. They guard these secrets because there is more to this world than we've been told.

Originally Posted by devildog1776

How is the Vatican the wealthiest organization? Sure they have historical buildings and artworks that may be priceless but in terms of liquid cash, how are they the wealthiest organization? Do conspiracy theorists really believe the Catholics just hoard their money in giant vaults somewhere? I'm pretty sure that the Catholic church, like most other religious organizations, uses the money received from donations to keep running all their various churches first and then a lot goes toward charities. And priests, bishops, cardinals, and nuns require some sort of income to get by too right?

How is the Vatican the wealthiest organization? Sure they have historical buildings and artworks that may be priceless but in terms of liquid cash, how are they the wealthiest organization? Do conspiracy theorists really believe the Catholics just hoard their money in giant vaults somewhere? I'm pretty sure that the Catholic church, like most other religious organizations, uses the money received from donations to keep running all their various churches first and then a lot goes toward charities. And priests, bishops, cardinals, and nuns require some sort of income to get by too right?

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

more like nazi gold. They don't deal in monopoly dollar bills like we play/work/kill for

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

more like nazi gold. They don't deal in monopoly dollar bills like we play/work/kill for

Back
Top Bottom