Anyone Know any fraternities initiation rituals and process?

I can't speak for any black fraternity, but I'm currently pledging a fraternity and I can tell you that we haven't had to do any of the things described in this thread. Most of stuff they make us do has to do with getting unnecessarily wasted and then doing some sort of physical activity such as push ups, dizzy bat, relay races, etc.

Originally Posted by trey ohh five

I can't speak for any black fraternity, but I'm currently pledging a fraternity and I can tell you that we haven't had to do any of the things described in this thread. Most of stuff they make us do has to do with getting unnecessarily wasted and then doing some sort of physical activity such as push ups, dizzy bat, relay races, etc.

Yeah, that's how white fraternities generally seem to be.

Yeah, that's how white fraternities generally seem to be.

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Look dude, you're gonna have to say what 6 you did cause even saying 5 puts you close to borderline gay. 

haha im game

Look dude, you're gonna have to say what 6 you did cause even saying 5 puts you close to borderline gay. 

haha im game

see, thats tolerable. thats just good wholesome fun

see, thats tolerable. thats just good wholesome fun

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

If y'all really want to know then join a *ucking fraternity, if you don't want to join then leave it at that. Funny how y'all talk so much +%%$ about fraternities, yet want to know what goes on. Like a fraternity dude is really gonna post rituals in here. 

you-mad.jpg

some of the stuff i remember back from my junior/senior year was dudes getting taped to a chair in a secluded room without windows getting katy perry blasted at them for 24 hours. frat went down for that one though.

my roommate my junior year was doing initiation @%# for a startup frat and he just had to do dumb stuff like get wasted and box each other or go without sleep. no tradition, im telling you.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

If y'all really want to know then join a *ucking fraternity, if you don't want to join then leave it at that. Funny how y'all talk so much +%%$ about fraternities, yet want to know what goes on. Like a fraternity dude is really gonna post rituals in here. 

you-mad.jpg

some of the stuff i remember back from my junior/senior year was dudes getting taped to a chair in a secluded room without windows getting katy perry blasted at them for 24 hours. frat went down for that one though.

my roommate my junior year was doing initiation @%# for a startup frat and he just had to do dumb stuff like get wasted and box each other or go without sleep. no tradition, im telling you.

These posts always start and finish the same.

People not in organizations will come in here with accounts of what they heard or saw. People in organizations will tell you otherwise or maybe even agree that this and that happens. Opinions damn near never change. People believe what they want to believe and will continue to judge and stereotype. The end.

Are you willing to share your private conversations with your family to us? Are you willing to expose the financial operations of your business on Facebook? There is a place for privacy and/or secrecy.

I swear...these conversations always remind me of racism and stereotyping. A few idiot members of a fraternity or sorority do some nonsense...so they all must do it...right?
eyes.gif

These posts always start and finish the same.

People not in organizations will come in here with accounts of what they heard or saw. People in organizations will tell you otherwise or maybe even agree that this and that happens. Opinions damn near never change. People believe what they want to believe and will continue to judge and stereotype. The end.

Are you willing to share your private conversations with your family to us? Are you willing to expose the financial operations of your business on Facebook? There is a place for privacy and/or secrecy.

I swear...these conversations always remind me of racism and stereotyping. A few idiot members of a fraternity or sorority do some nonsense...so they all must do it...right?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by AusZero

haha im game
[h2]12Exercises in Feces and Urine[/h2]

There's nothing that says brotherly love more than feces and urine. Although it is said that many frats force their pledges to drink urine, few documented examples beyond just hearsay have surfaced with discreet details (at least as far as college hazing rituals go... military hazing rituals are a whole OTHER can of worms).

An incident took place at Hartwick College where pledges of Alpha Chi Ro were forced to carry feces-covered rocks through a forest and do push-ups and up downs in urine-soaked garbage. It's worse than it sounds.

The garbage also contained glass and dirty diapers.

The basement was in the house of Peter Torabkhan, who along with two other guys were charged by state police at Oneonta with first-degree hazing (a criminal offense nowadays).

Another man, Yury Pertsovsky, who was not a student at Hartwick, was also charged with second-degree aggravated harassment for making threatening phone calls to the freshman who reported the incident.

Click here for the full story

[h2]14Raw Liver, No Teeth[/h2]

This is a vintage piece with about as much panache as any modern-day hazing ritual.

In 1959, the pledges of Kappa Sigma had to swallow pieces of raw liver (each as big as a club sandwich) soaked in oil without chewing.

Richard Swanson was not successful in swallowing the liver and after his fourth try, the liver lodged in his throat forcing him to be taken to the hospital.

The attendant in the ambulance, however, did not know about the liver and Swanson died at the hospital less than two hours after he began choking.

I repeat: two hours of choking. Needless to say this liver-swallowing is not so widely practiced anymore; instead people just stick to ruining theirs.

no dignity...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AusZero

haha im game
[h2]12Exercises in Feces and Urine[/h2]

There's nothing that says brotherly love more than feces and urine. Although it is said that many frats force their pledges to drink urine, few documented examples beyond just hearsay have surfaced with discreet details (at least as far as college hazing rituals go... military hazing rituals are a whole OTHER can of worms).

An incident took place at Hartwick College where pledges of Alpha Chi Ro were forced to carry feces-covered rocks through a forest and do push-ups and up downs in urine-soaked garbage. It's worse than it sounds.

The garbage also contained glass and dirty diapers.

The basement was in the house of Peter Torabkhan, who along with two other guys were charged by state police at Oneonta with first-degree hazing (a criminal offense nowadays).

Another man, Yury Pertsovsky, who was not a student at Hartwick, was also charged with second-degree aggravated harassment for making threatening phone calls to the freshman who reported the incident.

Click here for the full story

[h2]14Raw Liver, No Teeth[/h2]

This is a vintage piece with about as much panache as any modern-day hazing ritual.

In 1959, the pledges of Kappa Sigma had to swallow pieces of raw liver (each as big as a club sandwich) soaked in oil without chewing.

Richard Swanson was not successful in swallowing the liver and after his fourth try, the liver lodged in his throat forcing him to be taken to the hospital.

The attendant in the ambulance, however, did not know about the liver and Swanson died at the hospital less than two hours after he began choking.

I repeat: two hours of choking. Needless to say this liver-swallowing is not so widely practiced anymore; instead people just stick to ruining theirs.

no dignity...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by jm2000

Mad dudes in frats on here. They can give some insight..

They're not allowed to. Like Ravage said, if you're not joining, mind your business (not to you personally)

Originally Posted by jm2000

Mad dudes in frats on here. They can give some insight..

They're not allowed to. Like Ravage said, if you're not joining, mind your business (not to you personally)

Anyway my boy at school said that they locked him in a basement for 24 hours with no lights on and there were no windows. The brothers would come down like every hour or so and throw things at them, or spray them with a hose (yes an actual water hose no romo)

But heard of a lot of forced drinking rituals and rumors of effing goats or other livestock to get in.

Anyway my boy at school said that they locked him in a basement for 24 hours with no lights on and there were no windows. The brothers would come down like every hour or so and throw things at them, or spray them with a hose (yes an actual water hose no romo)

But heard of a lot of forced drinking rituals and rumors of effing goats or other livestock to get in.

Back
Top Bottom