Apparently some dude during All Star Weekend had the first Chrysler Rolls Royce Bentley

Originally Posted by Retro23J

niketalk

laugh.gif

U laughing at me?

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

Why are they talking like that though?

Cali. 
Nonetheless....dudes in here are right.  That's EXACTLY how you get murked....pull up on the wrong dude trying to play him with all that "I got money" talk, and you'll show up on the morning news. 

Cali. 
Nonetheless....dudes in here are right.  That's EXACTLY how you get murked....pull up on the wrong dude trying to play him with all that "I got money" talk, and you'll show up on the morning news. 

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Cali. 
Could get ya hurt real quick

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Cali. 
Could get ya hurt real quick

Why can't dude just say it's a customized Chrysler 300C? No shame in that. Instead, he decides to front HARD. Talking about the flying lady doesn't go down on rolls royces
laugh.gif
And that kit doesn't cost that much. Range (even with all the problems) >Rolls Chrys Continetaphantom

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

laugh.gif

Why dude get mad and try to bang on them tho? lol
thats wat was funny to, dude start callin out his set & %!@@. & i understand maybe he like to modify his cars, but y he got a bentley logo on the back & a rolls royce hood ornament?

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

laugh.gif

Why dude get mad and try to bang on them tho? lol
thats wat was funny to, dude start callin out his set & %!@@. & i understand maybe he like to modify his cars, but y he got a bentley logo on the back & a rolls royce hood ornament?

Why can't dude just say it's a customized Chrysler 300C? No shame in that. Instead, he decides to front HARD. Talking about the flying lady doesn't go down on rolls royces
laugh.gif
And that kit doesn't cost that much. Range (even with all the problems) >Rolls Chrys Continetaphantom

Originally Posted by trublu86

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Range> 300 hooked up to look like something else. Why cop a car to make it look like another car?
obviously, but what he paid to change that 300 into a bootleg phantom cost just as much as him just coppin a rover flat out.

clearly a waste of money but homie driving could've had a rover if he did that to his car.

This.  The guy drivin the convo maybe likes to modify cars.  Sorta like a hobby.

there is a difference between modified cars and ++#% that put together... and no the way his ++#% was a clean look.. we all know what a half ##* double sided tape with bondo car looks like compared to a very expensive legit job...  now if he would have took it a legit shop like WCC or something... it would look def better then that...

Originally Posted by trublu86

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Range> 300 hooked up to look like something else. Why cop a car to make it look like another car?
obviously, but what he paid to change that 300 into a bootleg phantom cost just as much as him just coppin a rover flat out.

clearly a waste of money but homie driving could've had a rover if he did that to his car.

This.  The guy drivin the convo maybe likes to modify cars.  Sorta like a hobby.

there is a difference between modified cars and ++#% that put together... and no the way his ++#% was a clean look.. we all know what a half ##* double sided tape with bondo car looks like compared to a very expensive legit job...  now if he would have took it a legit shop like WCC or something... it would look def better then that...

Having a hobby of car modifications is fine.

Telling people your Jordan III gucci editions are real is not.

Having a hobby of car modifications is fine.

Telling people your Jordan III gucci editions are real is not.

Back
Top Bottom