Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
@beezygotsole what's do you need for the direct tv x Att unlimited? Other than the obvious of having both services.

Thats it. As long as your billing address matches on both you are good.

I changed the plan online
[/quote]
So you didnt need to call? Im switching from Tmo so ill need to port my number when I get my phone.

preordered a 7 plus 32 gig black throught AT&T. It wont ship until mid october. Can I camp at AT&T store Friday morning, get a new iPhone and cancel the preorder?

Last edited:
So I have a delivery date for the 28th on my 256gb matte black through vzw.

Is there any chance it can come sooner? Im pumped for my first iPhone lol

preordered a 7 plus 32 gig black throught AT&T. It wont ship until mid october. Can I camp at AT&T store Friday morning, get a new iPhone and cancel the preorder?

yes you can, I work for ATT, to help us out. Let the person helping you, that you have a pending order

Verizon just charged my card my down payment [emoji]128064[/emoji] ..... Ship my damn 7+

Last edited:
Updated to iOS10 on my 6, used the OTA, no brick. Phone runs smoother. So far I dont like the notification bubbles but iMessage is fire. Not sure i updated, should have waited for my 7.

My tracking from Apple has a scheduled delivery for tomorrow. 
nerd.gif

Edit: That was just my case 
roll.gif

Phone still showing Friday.

Last edited:
I guess i'm in thee minority I actually like the new music app layout. 

I need that Mac OS Sierra to hurry up and drop.

Photo Seems suspect. I seen lines like these for Xmas eve pickups. Hubs don't open until 8am in most places for customers. Ups ain't paying overtime to hand over iPhones early overnight.

I really like iOS 10. I'm on a 6S+. I don't think I'm gonna get the 7. Probably wait for the next revision, whatever it'll be called [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom