• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I’ve been using this email app called “ SPARK “
Check out YouTube videos on it, it’s amazing, been using it for the past few months
It organizes all of your emails together better than the iOS email app , and it allows you to delete multiples at once

spark is dope.

i don't email enough to care though... so i stick with the stock app.

wish they gave us the option to set default apps.

So I take a lot of concert videos with my 6S in 4k format
Running out of space in my 128GB 6S

Should I wait for the new models?

So I take a lot of concert videos with my 6S in 4k format
Running out of space in my 128GB 6S

Should I wait for the new models?

Wait till September and either buy the next iPhone or the current ones will be on sale everywhere.

In the mean time, you can store your 4K videos in iCloud Photo Library. Pay the $4/month for 200gb of online storage that you can access on any device.

Wait till September and either buy the next iPhone or the current ones will be on sale everywhere.

I'm on the last leg of my 6S also. Is it best I wait it out til the fall? Hypothetically if I could switch to T-Mobile (better bill + new phone as a new customer) I would do it rather than wait. DK what Verizon can offer me, even being a 10+ year customer :rolleyes .

I'm on the last leg of my 6S also. Is it bet I wait it out til the fall? Hypothetically if I could switch to T-Mobile (better bill + new phone as a new customer) I would do it rather than wait. DK what Verizon can offer me, even being a 10+ year customer :rolleyes .

Can’t comment on the services available to you guys.. I’m in Canada and I envy what you guys have in terms of promos and plans.

If you can hold on for 2 months then I’d say do it. Not sure what’s wrong with your phone, if it’s a battery issue cop a battery case for $20 and wait.

yeah still on my iphone 6 and im gonna wait until the new phones come out. At that point its either current gen for cheaper or new gen for prob same prices phones cost now anyway. But macrumors and other sites are reporting apple is having problems with the new camera's that are scheduled for the new phones and they might scap them. Idk what that means as far production or timing or what....but i guess we will see

yeah still on my iphone 6 and im gonna wait until the new phones come out. At that point its either current gen for cheaper or new gen for prob same prices phones cost now anyway. But macrumors and other sites are reporting apple is having problems with the new camera's that are scheduled for the new phones and they might scap them. Idk what that means as far production or timing or what....but i guess we will see

If the rumored leaks prove true, I'm not about the look at all the way the camera is.

Conspiracy hat on******
Real talk
Apple been treading water since jobs died
I wouldn’t doubt if he was killed
By the government
Google
Or m$

Conspiracy hat on******
Real talk
Apple been treading water since jobs died
I wouldn’t doubt if he was killed
By the government
Google
Or m$

Treading water? Didn’t they have a trillion dollar valuation this year? The first American company to do that?

Copped a xr. Big transition from my 7 plus, screen looks weird and long. Max felt perfect in hand idk man. 7 plus was the goat phone for me

Copped a xr. Big transition from my 7 plus, screen looks weird and long. Max felt perfect in hand idk man. 7 plus was the goat phone for me
Said something similar about screen size on my new XR. Heads in here said wait a week and yeah I like it now. One handed use is tough tho IMO.

I had a 7 Plus for years until I lost it in a Lyft ride. Upgraded to XR and didn’t really like the Face ID, the home button was much easier and faster. Really would’ve stuck to the 7 Plus until it gave out on me. After having the XR for half a year now I’m pretty used to it, and the extra screen real estate is nice.

7 plus was a retread of the 6s Plus. Can't be the GOAT

7 Plus introduced portrait mode though.

Back
Top Bottom