Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
ehhh pocket watching? ive been spending at least 3k a year on phones. im just telling you the realization ive made.

thats the point of community

Respect. We all spend our money on things that’s important to us as individuals. How you feel about phones is how I feel about tennis shoes now. You are right we are a community and a difference in opinion shouldn’t be judged through one view point. My bad

I pulled that information directly from the Apple website.

Not really sure what you're trying to say here. Like I previously said, I pulled the information directly from the Apple website. My initial claim was that the T-Mobile phone would come unlocked, I didn't think to check whether or not the Verizon and Sprint ones would come unlocked until you said they would.

The t-mobile and AT&T models are not universally unlocked, though, is what I’m trying to say. You’re pretty much saying they are, and that if I’m with Verizon and buy the t-mobile model outright from the Apple Store, that I’ll be able to use it, which is untrue. Or at least that’s how I understood it.

So 3 am Friday I can cop a Verizon phone even if I don’t have a line or apple upgrade program?

I’ll just select the phone and checkout fast right ?

I’m paying in full

Last edited:
I'm excited for the X but looking at that price with AppleCare and paying in full leaves me numb.

Especially knowing my wife and I are both upgrade eligible - $2,600 for 2 phones is ridiculous.

What I do know is Im not about to add two monthly payments just so I can update our iPhones.

The only saving grace about that price of the X is I'm pretty sure I could sell it several months later for a very minimal loss if I keep it in good condition

Apple products devices don’t deeply depreciate in value compare to like Hi-end Android phones. It’s not limited in numbers but the demand will be high cause they didn’t produce enough in a timely fashion on release date.

Let not forget apple never tells the public how many apple iPhones move in units that a well guard trade secret.

Last edited:
Apple products devices don’t deeply depreciate in value compare to like Hi-end Android phones. It’s not limited in numbers but the demand will be high cause they didn’t produce enough in a timely fashion on release date.

Nah apple devices hold value due to their amazing support and long shelf life.

i had my iphone 4 for 4 years and that thing still looks new. that was the best iphone for it's time imo. that thing was built really well.

edit: woo

Last edited:
Nah apple devices hold value due to their amazing support and long shelf life.

Yes that’s a fact. But implying to Az quote that Apple products aren’t rare which will make them valuable. The iPhone X will just be hard to get on release date. Overtime of the device lifespan they will continue to make more of it.

Rare apple products will be like prototypes that the public can’t easily get thier hands on.

Apple devices are timeless. But due to technology innovation they do depreciate a little, just not whole lot like Hi-end android phone during and after the lifespan of the device support.

Yes that’s a fact. But implying to Az quote that Apple products aren’t rare which will make them valuable. The iPhone X will just be hard to get on release date. Overtime of the device lifespan they will continue to make more of it.

Rare apple products will be like prototypes that the public can’t easily get thier hands on.

Apple devices are timeless. But due to technology innovation they do depreciate a little, just not whole lot like Hi-end android phone during and after the lifespan of the device support.

Another reason Apple products hold value is because they are so expensive overseas that a lot of people just buy 2nd hand in order to get iPhones.

i had my iphone 4 for 4 years and that thing still looks new. that was the best iphone for it's time imo. that thing was built really well.

edit: woo

Easily the most blown away I've been due to a device. Seeing that Retina display for the first time was like looking through new eyes.

Caffe Macs. :smokin

That video has to be violating some rules, though. :lol: they don’t let you have your phone/camera out taking pics or videos on campus. dude probably doesn’t work for Apple anymore.

I'm going to cop these since I loathe carrying around the lighting port adapter: https://usa.1more.com/products/dual-anc

What! They charge extra $50 bucks for a lighting version smh easy pass. What kinda of finesse is that?

I just bought some $12 dollar 3.5 milliliter headphones for my iPhone 6 but I recently discovered that the headphone po
I'm going to cop these since I loathe carrying around the lighting port adapter: https://usa.1more.com/products/dual-anc

Back
Top Bottom