Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Man Citizen Loan is really messing up me getting the X. They goof with my SSN and trying to fix it could take 5-7 days. :angry:

This ain’t preme :lol:

vYgPmI8.gif

The t-mobile and AT&T models are not universally unlocked, though, is what I’m trying to say. You’re pretty much saying they are, and that if I’m with Verizon and buy the t-mobile model outright from the Apple Store, that I’ll be able to use it, which is untrue. Or at least that’s how I understood it.

I've never known unlocked status to ever mean anything to CDMA carriers/users. Not sure why you would need an unlocked phone if you're using Verizon/Sprint.

did a test run and bought a gift card so i kinda know what to expect.
i dunno why i’m starting to pump myself up when i damn well know i’m gonna wash out :lol: my internet connection at home is super slow and my hand speed is horrible.

I’ll be looking to get a preorder in on the X. Fortunately, since I’m in Portugal right now, I just have to be up at 7 am to start making calls. Going to try to go through T-Mobile first since I have a 128GB 6S Plus just sitting in a drawer that I can use for jump on demand.

If all else fails then I’ll just try to get my hands on one when I’m back in NY around thanksgiving.

Gonna try to bag 2 via the Apple Store app and 1 via T-Mobile.

Is the limit with Apple 2 phones or will they make it 1 per customer due to the hyped/limited nature of the X?

Anyone else having an issue when trying to save an image from Google or Facebook? The option to save an image doesn’t pop up anymore when I long press

Apple store app for me

This plus the AT&T app

Curious how these add to cart bots are gonna input people’s login info. Can’t see how that could work....I hope it doesn’t work....>D

Edit
These people are crazy as hell if they give someone this type of info

IPHONE X AUTOCHECKOUT
  • $ 150.00
You are not paying for the actual item you are paying for us to auto checkout this product for you on Apple.com. This product will be purchased at full retail price, you will be able to choose your carrier by following the instructions in your confirmation email. It is very important that you understand we will need your credit card info for auto checkout to take place. In your order confirmation email we will request your credit card number along with your billing and shipping address after your purchase. If you forget to email us your credit card info after we request it we can not issue a refund. If we fail to process your auto checkout you will be refunded 100%.

*INFO MUST BE SUBMITTED WITHIN 1 HOUR OF PURCHASE. MUST HAVE U.S. ADDRESS AND CREDIT CARD.

Releasing Date - 10/27

You you bugging if your paying 150$ then full retail for a phone they are going to make more of.

These ain’t off white 1’s B. There isn’t a crazy resell market if you strike out.

Just wait like 3 months on ur probably good working iPhone and boom

These cart boys trippen.

Back
Top Bottom