Are you the 99% ? - Wallstreet Come Get It...

I wonder where some of you would stand if there was a real revolution that needed to take place.

I'm just curious as I can see both sides of this particular argument...

But when it comes to things like civil rights, would ya'll have been down to ride in the 1960s? Or would ya'll be like the grandpa in the boondocks on some "i'll meet up with yall later" steez?

I've never seen so many thousandaires be interested in the well being of biliionaires.
Ima put it like this, you guys are one laid off job away from not knowing where your next meal is coming from.
Bet you can't say you're one new job away from being a millionaire.

No matter how "good" things are now, you're a lot closer to us then you are to them.

Let it be known that Ksteezy is my homie to the death no matter our political differences.

I'm only arguing with you though....more people have disagreed with you here than they did with me, and even Hank early onthe thread, showed that he was actuallydoing his part towards change as small as that part was he was doing something, can't really knock him, all you are doing is spitting BS...you the type of dude on the sidelines, instigating a fight but won't dare jump in for who youthink is right, YOU ARE NOT DOING A DAMN THING, BEFORE, DURING OR AFTER THIS PROTEST, so go sit down somewhere.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

NONE OF YOU WILL EVER BECOME A BILLIONAIRE

NONE OF YOU

NOT A SINGLE ONE

roll.gif

Lmfao!!!!!!....yo son somewhere back in the 70's I'm sure someone write in a piece of paper to Oprah, #@!#% you will NEVER be a billionaire, NEVER! 

roll.gif
, yes, ksteezy, you working hourly at a hospital will make you as rich as oprah, b.

dudes moms worked 2 jobs till the day she died of a stroke.....good luck with that dream, steezy.

wont be me.

why? so my kid can grow up with absolutely no sense of perspective? so they can brag about the sacrifices i made for them to have a better life than most?

roll.gif
, right.

but wasn't it you that said, "I took out xxxx loan only to have a job paying me barely 24k a year" ?...that's where my underpaid comment came from....if It wasn't you, then I'm sorry...I don't know if you are underpaid or not.

its called an example. i got a full ride on scholarship to the ohio state university.

sorry, sir.

it was an example in trying to explain something another NTer brought up, expectations of society and from society.

you said you didnt understand the concept, so i gave an example..the median income of college graduates...which is grossly overestimated.

you, being ignorant, took that as me telling personal anecdotes.

i did say the highest paying job ive ever had was 24k a year.....well below the 40k a year average salary for graduates, correct?

correct.

for someone in the medical field, you sure arent smart.

at least the other kid admitted it off top...he knows hes not smart

roll.gif

prolly cause he heard the whole "the smartest man knows that he isnt smart at all" cliche on twitter or something

roll.gif

Originally Posted by goDie

I've never seen so many thousandaires be interested in the well being of biliionaires.
Ima put it like this, you guys are one laid off job away from not knowing where your next meal is coming from.

No matter how "good" things are now, you're a lot closer to us then you are to them.

Let it be known that Ksteezy is my homie to the death no matter our political differences.

Exactly my point!!!!!....thank you! I'm nowhere near being a millionaire, my saving account is nothing to be crazy proud of, who says I won't benefit from a tax cut??....im I gonna sit here and cry about how much John Doe CEO is making unfairly???...NO man, and that's my point!!!...why waste time tryig to change a system that won't change???...just do the best you can with what you were dealt, this country is still the land of opportunities, just that people lost sense of how to take advantage!....Diego would you rather be in Colombia ^^^bro???...I lived there, I know how ugly, how helpless people are there, *%!+ that I LOVEEEEEEE THIS MESSED UP SYSTEM!!...This dude curb is a clown thinking I identify with billionaires, hell is wrong with you, if i did, do you think I'd work the way I do???...I just have enough pride, to know that if there are success stories there as minor as they are I rather fight my way to bein one of those or at least offering my kids a great life, then sit here and +##%% about how our government is so unfair.

This thread is just you two arguing now.
Funny thing is this isn't the first thread with someone going at ksteezy for grinding and working multiple jobs.

I'm the type to believe if you want something bad enough and actually put forth the effort you can achieve it. That philosophy has yet to be proven wrong for me

Originally Posted by goDie

the %###! just compared these bum %$@ teenagers to oprah...lmao

yeah, keep reaching to have oprah's "success" which she achieved 100 percent through hard work.

roll.gif

I'm only arguing with you though....more people have disagreed with you here than they did with me,

roll.gif
, you not even worthy of words, you just get rolling emoticons from now on.

YOU ARE NOT DOING A DAMN THING, BEFORE, DURING OR AFTER THIS PROTEST, so go sit down somewhere.
where did you thinking this was relevant come from?

when did i say "OH MAN IM GOING TO GO DOWN THERE AND JOIN IN!"

i said i support the spirit and find it disgusting you're slandering the people there....period

everything else you are saying is a figment of your imagination.

son, you are painfully ignorant, arrogant and downright unintelligent, at least in this exchange we've had....

but you keep clocking in down at the job you studied a tech degree for....++@#% gonna make you as rich as oprah...one day.

then youll be laughing at the rest of us, cause youll be sitting on a billion dollars.....all off your amazing decision making ability that you crafted all on your own.....cause you're an amazing person.

roll.gif

Yo Curb, #%+# do you know what my long term plan is???...you don't know me passed what I've shared here, yeah I eont get rich off being a therapist at a hospital, do you think that's the only thing I planon doin for the rest of my life???...son go refill your ambition tank....while you sit there and complaint about not being given enough, I'll be trying my best to get ahead, I may fail or succeed but at least I gave it my all without expecting a hand down....I owe too muchto this flawed system to act the way some of you do....bottomline.

Curb you are one tunnel-vision #!+ dude, I bring up Obama and I must he comparing myself to him, son you seriously are mentally ******ed, feel bad for those kids that look up to you, keep supporting the ideal from the sidelines b, that's all you are doing while you live off the system you so much despise.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

why did african americans and bonus money entitlement have to be brought up?
he's beyond ignorant dude...look at this

Curb you are one tunnel-vision #!+ dude, I bring up Obama and I must he comparing myself to him, son you seriously are mentally ******ed, feel bad for those kids that look up to you, keep supporting the ideal from the sidelines b, that's all you are doing while you live off the system you so much despise.

LOOK AT HIM

roll.gif

i said "youre never going to be a billionaire"

he said "i bet someone said that to oprah"

i laughed at the comparison of them to oprah

he said "I bring up obama and i must be comparing myself to HIM"

roll.gif

it wasnt a typo, boy.

Yo Curb, #%+# do you know what my long term plan is???...you don't know me passed what I've shared here, yeah I eont get rich off being a therapist at a hospital, do you think that's the only thing I planon doin for the rest of my life???...son go refill your ambition tank....while you sit there and complaint about not being given enough, I'll be trying my best to get ahead, I may fail or succeed but at least I gave it my all without expecting a hand down....I owe too muchto this flawed system to act the way some of you do....bottomline.

i dont care what your plan is.

i dont care about you at all.

i will laugh my heart out at you thinking you have even a remote possibility of even seeing a fraction of oprahs worth, tho

thats the underlying message here...you people identify with billionaires who are literally stealing money taken from your LABOR because you have some american pipe dream that one day, you too will be a billionaire...

roll.gif
 ITS SERIOUSLY MAKING ME LAUGH

and yes, this is "complaining about not being given enough..."

yo, this kid seriously cant be this ******ed yo

roll.gif

i didnt type any of those things

roll.gif

Wooowwwwww ya really gonna turn this into a racial thing!!!?????.....holy ****ig *#*#!!!!....I bring up Oprah and ya see the color of her skin before what she achieved??...I bring up Obama and is the same thing????....*#*# I should have brought up Bill Gates, you guys are beyond stupid.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

I wonder where some of you would stand if there was a real revolution that needed to take place.

I'm just curious as I can see both sides of this particular argument...

But when it comes to things like civil rights, would ya'll have been down to ride in the 1960s? Or would ya'll be like the grandpa in the boondocks on some "i'll meet up with yall later" steez?
I'm quoting this cause I really want an answer...

you are a therapist at a hospital and cant comprehend english, nor discern the difference between typing you're and your?

holy %%+$.

Wooowwwwww ya really gonna turn this into a racial thing!!!?????.....holy ****ig *#*#!!!!....I bring up Oprah and ya see the color of her skin before what she achieved??...I bring up Obama and is the same thing????....*#*# I should have brought up Bill Gates, you guys are beyond stupid.

son..this kid is a therapist...

LMAO

LMAOOOOOOOOOO

this is really too much.

LMAO

yes, you will become bill gates.

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

curb, for somebody who isn't mad you sure do you post a lot of paragraphs and rolling smileys

createdestroy, for someone who isnt sweating me you sure are reading alot posts you arent involved in and making comments that are off topic.

EDIT:

rufio, maybe it is yuku, but the post i quoted is chronologically after you said we have common ground. hence the "first we agree and now?" comment.

either way, like i said, i was in middle school and you were in diapers.

i havent called for anyone to protest anything, all i said was im proud to see americans DOING SOMETHING about THINGS THEY DONT AGREE WITH

much like every country that ever existed outside of america...

son, last night they showed unrest in columbia on a "real tv" type show...

over....the canceling of a news station...

they said it was government control...and violating their right to freedom...

roll.gif

Americans just kinda.....take it....

well, for once, people are doing something

i have nothing but respect for that.

but these kids who benefit off their parents struggles?

they have nothing but slander for people who are being active against the injustices that affect us ALL

look, to be very clear here

the bonus checks these guys wrote themselves came from government funding which came directly from the taxation of ALL OF OUR labor...

every second youre at work, youre not only working for your employer, youre working for the country.....period.

that money literally went into an account...and literally a CEO wrote himself a check for literally 10 million dollars.

and you have kids in here justifying it by insulting me "oh, youre a broke jealous lazy spoiled american"

LMAO

and they're not even remotely intelligent or even right, for that matter.....

Originally Posted by CurbYourEnthusiasm

sorry larry david wannabe i aint complaining bout no broke people. i'm complainging bout peons liek you who think they are e-versions of malcom x or mlk jr.

so you went from "we're on the same side here" to "larry david wannabe" ?

son, you're MADDDDDDDDD

roll.gif

im a fake malcom x because i call out arrogant dudes slandering a protest?

roll.gif

everything you said so far is laughable. you make a %#+%+@+ and minstrel show out of the actual crisis in america.

just because a bunch of people wanna stand in front of wall street and occupy in a symbolic effort to get government to change.

bro, wth where you doing before this lil parade?????

what were you trying to do whne bus sr. was in office, when clinton ,when g w bush?????

you act like this problem is new

and pmsing to Steezy bc he has a differing opinion aint gonna get noones loans paid of or and fiscal responsibility injected into this country

when you are ready to do something about it, hit me up and i'll fight along with you.

for now, go shave your legs
son, you type like a middle schooler...

roll.gif

where was i when clinton was in office? i was in middle school...you were in diapers

moron

roll.gif

SON ARE YOU BIPOLAR????????????????? WE SQUASHED THE ARGUING AFTER I MADE THAT COMMENT!

I APOLOGIZED AND ACKNOWLEDGED THAT WE HAD SIMILAR WORLDVIEWS AFTER I MADE THIS POST.

I REALLY HOPE IT'S BECAUSE YUKU IS ACTING UP THAT U ASSUMED I SAID THIS AFTER WE MADE A TRUCE CUZ RIGHT NOW I'M GENUINELY CONFUSED.

The irony, we really gonna go as far as criticizing this country and how we are owed more and how there is a millionaire CEO cutting himself million dollar checks, yet we are here wearing 100$ jeans, 300$ shoes, 800$ sunglasses, making these corporations richer and richer and complaining????...seriously????...if you don't have fam outside of the countries borders I understand how naive you guys are, but I won't complaint about this nation while I collect almost 4k every two weeks, drive a 40k car, go out regularly blowing 50$ on dinner, while I have family and friends back home who can only dream of the luxuries I have, you ##+%!! ingrates.

at the end of the day I will still work hard to achieve success but i do empathize with the people occupying wall street whether you think they are just "lazy bums" or whether they are hard workers who got laid off/can't find a job. Just because you see yourself as a success in the making story doesn't mean you are better than the people protesting that millionaire are able to pocket millions while their employees get laid off.

The irony, we really gonna go as far as criticizing this country and how we are owed more and how there is a millionaire CEO cutting himself million dollar checks, yet we are here wearing 100$ jeans, 300$ shoes, 800$ sunglasses, making these corporations richer and richer and complaining????...seriously????...if you don't have fam outside of the countries borders I understand how naive you guys are, but I won't complaint about this nation while I collect almost 4k every two weeks, drive a 40k car, go out regularly blowing 50$ on dinner, while I have family and friends back home who can only dream of the luxuries I have, you ##+%!! ingrates.

roll.gif

4k every two weeks.......for 45 years.....become as rich as oprah.

roll.gif

look how this kid writes...he practices therapy...

roll.gif

and has ambitions of moving up in his career...

he writes like a child

roll.gif

AND HES STILL BRAGGING ABOUT THAT BUM #!* CAR AND HOW MUCH MONEY HE MAKES AND SPENDS

LMAO

"how dare you be offended your taxed labor went directly into some rich guy's pocket while he layed hundreds of thousands of people off...you have nice sneakers on...how dare you?"

roll.gif

Thus far I only have things to be grateful for, I'm sorry if I dot share the same sentiment as you guys do, I'm happy with my life, Curb you keep thinking I'm comparing myself to bill Gates or Oprah, I just brought them up as reference to show that if you work hard enough you can do it, YOU CAN, will you always make it if you put in the work, well no...that's reality, but the opportunity is there, where you can rise from nothing and become something, as opposed to other parts of the planet....do I think I'll be a billionaire????...are you %++@%$ stupid???...obviously is unlikely, impossible NOT....you have the nerve to tell people they'll die after living a mediocre life, who the #*!$ do you think you are b????...God?

yes, bill gates worked hard.

it had nothing to do with timing or monopolizing or even stealing technologies...

he worked really hard.

LMAO

like i said SPOILER ALERT

YOURE NEVER GOING TO BECOME A MILLIONAIRE

you identify more with something youre not than something you are.

that's funny to me.

youre a walking contradiction.

youve contradicted yourself in every post youve made in here...which is like 50 posts.

just stop.

no way you're as stupid as you're coming off in here

no way.

needless to say, but education and teaching in america is an extremely flawed aspect of this corrupt system. Most of these teachers are mad because of the idea that they might end up being paid based on performance and well being of students grades rather than some b/s benchmark. Being unable to get rid of bad teachers is precisely what is wrong with America. Time and time again we endorse mediocrity as a country and slander those who choose to properly gain knowledge and understanding just because they want technical hands on experience rather than some lecture from a tenured professor who could care less about the hand full of students he teaches a year.

Yeah I'm bragging bro, that's all your insecure @$% sees, that I'm rubbing my mediocre success and car in your face, you are joke...I never labeled myself as a success story or a billionaire in the making, I'm just like you, with a little more pridein my life, keep taking shots, that's all you can do to defend yourself....

I want you to quote where I literally said I'll get rich off of 4k biweekly....you *##*#+ idiot...for someone who prides himself in being so smart you are actually quite stupid if you can't comprehend the simplicity and honesty of my posts.

If you are gonna adress me, address everything in my posts, not just what YOU believe you can bend and twist to make yourself feel like you are making some incredible point.

In before more smileys.

Back
Top Bottom